A World Void of Meaning

Night 6

I fear now that I shall never leave this world. I fear that I will be stuck here with no one else forever. Though I still feel as if there is something in this world I should be looking for I have given up, there's no use to me in looking when I have no clue where I'm going, I refuse to waste time wandering. I need to think of a better approach to searching.

I think after that whole me flying and breaking my hand the bike I found isn't going to be very helpful. It still works to a point where I can drive it but I don't want to take a chance in breaking my other useful hand. And these scraps of metal I found can be bonded together without and adhesive of some sort. They seem to fit together fine when I put them together but as soon as I try using my creation it all falls apart. I'm wondering if there's a river somewhere where I can swim but from wandering all this time I should know there's nothing here but tall grass and a black backdrop. I remember of some wheels that I found a while ago, they're different sizes and they have a point to them so I should be able to pierce the metal sheet with it and make a skateboard, the points would stick out of the metal but who cares it's not like I can feel it if they cut me anyway. This wooden body of mine still doesn't feel a thing. I decide to go out and try it out.

Nothing has changed here, the lights nor wind haven't come back, it's just the same lonely unexciting place I've been exploring ever since I got here. I put the "skateboard" down on the cold ground and get on. The uneven sizes of the wheels seem to make the board wobble as it rolls but it's not so big a difference that I can't stand on it. I roll around to get a hang of it then set off on another endless pursuit of searching. Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for maybe I won't but the motivation of not staying in this place forever is more than enough to keep me going.