A World Void of Meaning

Night 7

This so called skateboard seems to be working better than the beat up old bike I found a while ago. I haven't flung off it and broke anything yet (knock on wood that I don't) geez that saying has gotten ironic. It still rides bumpy but that's okay. I hope as to actually find this thing I'm searching for rather than searching forever and finding nothing like every other night since I've been stuck here.

This place, although be very dark and saddening, is a very good place to think since it's so quiet. I haven quite gotten to the point at which my face is no longer frowning but in the time that I have been wandering, if I don't let this place get to me like I have once before I can sort alot of things out. It's not so much of a nightmare if I dont let it be. I've been able to think more clearly with no distractions like when I'm in what I think is reality and I have my annoying little sister and her annoying cat that always meows at me like "hey pay attention to me!" like I said, annoying cat. Not to mention my parents, they're good parents and all but their either fighting with each other, picking a fight with me or my sister or just plain yelling. At that point I baricade myself in my room and blast music because I don't want to think and it's not like I would be able to think anyway. So in that way, I like this void little world. It's like an ugly little escape.

As I'm riding I feel all of a sudden like something had punched me in the chest, like that feeling when you see your crush or a loved one for the first time in a long time and you can't breath for a second. I look around to try and see the cause and I see a sudden jolt of elevation in the horizon, there's what looks to be a thin lining of pink light coming from behind it lighting up all the dull features of the grass, all strands the same as it adjasent other. Nothing exciting. Something is telling me to go to the light. I'm not whether it's my heart or my mind because I'm still not exactly sure I have those things in this wooden body of mine, I'm guessing it's my conciense then. It's the only thing that could say something. So I decide to follow it. As I get closer and closer, the pink light gets brighter and brighter to the point that it's somewhat blinding.