Status: Being re-written as Honest Heat - Please check it out!

Truth Fire

Chapter 14: Luke? What's up?

Now; I had a tendency to sleep like a walrus? One minute my legs are comfy under the cover, the next, it’s sprawled on the other side. I’ve even woke up sleeping upside down! That’s exactly what happened. I was sprawled, uniform all over the place, however I took off the waistcoat, tie and shoes and socks. My shirt had undone a few buttons just enough so that half of my bra could have been seen. When the the rest of the uniform wasn't on, it actually seemed like I had breasts. I murmured awake.
"Marina? Are you okay now?"
Luke.
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Pulling myself up, I ruffled my hair. Luke wasn't looking at me.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! And...uh - I'm sorry about what happened...I didn't mean to soak your shirt in my tears,"
"It's alright. At least you have it all out of your system, want a cup of tea?"
I nodded with an innocent grin, warmth covering me like a blanket. I felt refreshed and happy.
As he waddled off into the kitchen, still hadn't looked at me, I thought as I rested against the sofa back. "Do you think I've made a wrong decision?"
"Like what?"
"Like being with my brother?"
"Now what's that got to do with anything?"
"You know how he's like. You've talked to him. You’ve hung out with him,”
“Well, he is a tiny bit anger obsessed,”
“If I stayed away from him, what would have become of me?”
“Uh…I can’t answer that. Marina, forget about that right now, no more negative thoughts,”
He came back over, placing the mug down and glancing slightly over at me. He seemed very startled and tried to keep his cool, even though he failed hard. That was a cute thing about him. “What’s wrong?”
“Er…It’s not something a teacher should say to a student…”
“Enough about teacher and student relationship! Tell me as a friend!”
“You’ve got uhm…” And a flash of red splashed onto his face. Another cute thing.
“I’ve got what? A loogey hanging from my nose? A bug on my face? Something in my teeth?”
“You have women’s –cough-”
Now I was the one blushing. “Luke?! Why were you staring there?”
“I wasn’t! Your uniform is just messed up!”
“Wait…did you just – So you didn’t see me as a girl?!”
“No, I did – it’s just you’re really boy like so I-”
“Save it Luke, thanks. You made me feel so much better. I’m not even sure what my gender is anymore,” I said with a sarcastic tone and a shake of my wrist as I fastened the button. Luke reached for the mug of water and passed it to me.
“Thanks,” And I started slurping.
We had a casual conversation (for the first time). It made my heart warm to be getting along with him again. (Either that or it was the tea, did I mention? He’s great at making tea too!). Though…I’m surprised he isn’t sacked. I didn’t go to one lesson that day. (I think).
♠ ♠ ♠
My updates are getting slower because of my motivation (Sorry! >O<). Honestly, it's so tiny it wouldn't even be visible the naked eye. Well, thanks for sticking around guys!