Between the Sheets and Me

Concert Bound

"Where the fuck is jessica?" Shelby said while straightening here hair.
"She's on her way; she's late as usual." i said as a grabbed a Mt. Dew out of the refrigerator. I walked over and sat in front of the TV. Shelby walked into the living room. The front door busted opened.
"You are going to love me!!" Jessica yelled. Me and Shelby stared at her like she was an idiot.
"Why is that?" I asked
"I scored us VIP tickets to tonight's Between the Buried and Me show to go with our front row seats!!" she said waving the passes back and forth. Me and Shelby ran and jumped at her giving her a hug.
"This night is going to kick ass!" Shelby said

We all got ready and left early to get to the venue to beat the crowd. We got to the venue and parked and walked to our spots in front of the stage.
"I can't wait to go back stage and meet them! specially Blake he is so so cute!" Jessica said
"Psh, yeah right! Tommy is hotter!" i said with a smirk. Shelby tapped me on the shoulder. i turned to look at her; she was pointing at the stage. Tommy was walking onto the stage to do a sound and mic check. I froze.
"Oh shit... oh shit.." i said
He walked to the keyboard that was right in front of us. He tested the mic attached to the keyboard and then went and tested the mic at the front of the stage.
"Testing. Testing." he said. He bent over and started messing with speaker in front of us. It felt like i couldn't breathe but i wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. He looked up from and looked over me.
"Hey." he said with a smile
"Hiii." I said drawing out the word. I looked down.
"I see you are BTBAM fans." He said.
"Hell yeah! We love you guys!" Jessica said
"Well thank ya! We wouldn't be here if i wasn't for fans like you, and I see you scored some VIP tickets." he said smiling.
"Yes we did and we are so excited to meet you guys!"
"Awesome!" He said. He turned and looked at me "I guess i'll be seeing you after the show then." he said.
"Mhmm." I said. He got up and winked at me before going back stage and the last thing i remember was waking up being half held up by Shelby and Jessica.
"Did I pass out?" I asked
"Yeah... you did.." Shelby said
"Wow I feel stupid now.." I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! :)