Bite Me

Chapter 10

“Oh, we’re scared.” The brunette said.
Oh, she is pissing me off. There just may be a fight going down if she does not shut the hell up.
The washer I was using went off. I started to walk over to it and one of them threw mw to the ground.
“Don’t you ever turn your back on me, you little bitch.” The brunette said kicking me in the side.
She kicked me hard, but it did not hurt that bad.
Austin started towards the girls, “Austin, stay back.”
Surprising he was listening to me.
I stood up and said, “Would you like to be put on my ‘kick this bitch’s ass’ list? Or can you not read. There is a reason I bought this shirt.”
She smiled and swung at me, but I stopped her and kneed her in the gut. She fell to the floor, gasping for air. All those fighting classes weren’t for nothing.
I looked up at the blonde and said, “I think you should take your friend and get out of here and leave me alone from here on out.”
Fear ran through her eyes and she helped her friend up and started to leave.
They stopped at the door and the brunette spoke, “You will pay for this.”
“Oh, really? Go tell the popo. You swung first I can say I was defending myself and I was. Are you going to bring your friends to kick my ass? I took you down in one hit.” I laughed.
She growled and they left.
“Can I get a break of this?” I said walking over to the washer.
I switched them over to a drier and turn it on. I grabbed the food and jumped up on the drier.
“Do you want something or can you not eat this?” I asked.
“I can, but I choose not to.” he said.
“Okay, I’ll eat it before I go to school tomorrow.” I said.
“School?” he said confused.
“Yes, school a living hell I have no chose, but to go to.” I said biting into a burger.
“How old are you?” he asked.
“Sixteen…and you... well how old do you tell people you are?” I asked.
He smiled and said, “Between twenty and twenty-five.”
I nodded, “Why did you want to know?”
“I was gonna say that you could drop out.” he said.
I smiled at the thought, “I would love to, but no…I promised my mom that I would at least finish high school.”
“You do a lot because it’s what she wants you to do.” he pointed out.
“Is that a bad thing? I do these things because if I do what she wants me to…I feel like somehow she is still around.”I said sipping my drink.
“What did your parent look like?”he asked in a low voice.
“Picture my twice my age, but with blonde hair and darker eyes. That’s what my mom looked like.” I said.
The other washer went off, so I switched them over to a drier too.
“What about your father?” he asked.
I smiled but said nothing.
“What?” he said.
“Come here.” I said motioning him to come over to me.
He hesitated, but walked over to me. I pulled his hair back and tied it with my hair tie.
“Go look in a mirror.” I said after I was finished.
He turned around confused. I rolled my eyes and walked him over to a mirror.
“You look like my father…you’re just taller than him.” I said.
He said nothing just stared at us in the mirror.
“I think that I why I can be so open with you. I was very close to him. I was by his side everyday…even his last.” A tear rolled down my cheek.