i am not goth

New here

"Zoey, can I have another grape?" Chase asked, well, more whined.
"No, Chase! You already ate, like, half of them." Zoey responded, as she tied her blond hair in a loose ponytail.
chase pouted, and simply went on to watch TV. "THE WONDERS OF DIRT. NEXT ON THE SCIENCE CHANNEL."
"This is gonna be better than 'grass!'" Michael said excitedly. He noticed the weird looks he was getting and said, "I was being sarcastic. Ppff, me like science?"
Zoey and Lola got up and left, going to Sushi Rocks.
On the way there, Dustin, Zoey's little brother, appeared. He was running.
"Hey, Zo!" He yelled. "Have you heard? A new student's coming to PCA! Rumour says there's actually 2."
"Ooh. Any idea what grade this student is in?" Lola asked.
"Probably same as you. Nobody knows yet." He replied.
The girls went off to Sushi Rocks, and went back to their dorm, room 101.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A black car pulled up in front of the school. The first person to come out was a slightly chubby girl, normal height, with brown hair and a bright outfit on. The second girl looked much like the first, but skinnier, and had a darker, boy-ish outfit on. A man, about mid thirties, came out from the drivers seat and got the girls' bags from the trunk.
"J, can you carry the dog's cage?" The chubby girl asked.
He mumbled a "whatever" and the girls took the rest of their stuff into the dorm where they would be living.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The two strange girls sat in the girls' lounge, watching episodes of South Park on their laptops.
"Y'seen this one, Brenda?" the girl with bright clothes asked, pointing to her screen.
"Sev'n times." The girl now known as Brenda replied, her eyes remaining on her screen.
Zoey, Lola, Chase, Michael and Logan walked in to the lounge. Nicole ran in after them.
"You guys should really learn to slow down.." Nicole mumbled.
"Hey, who's that?" Lola asked.
Zoey suddenly got excited. "They must be the new students!"
The six walked up to the two girls, and greeted them.
"Hey, are you guys new?" Zoey asked.
"Um.. Yeah." Brenda replied slowly, pausing the video on her laptop.
"Oh my gosh!! I LOVE those earrings!" Nicole practically yelled, seeing the chubbier girls' pink peacock feather earrings.
"Thanks! Aren't they just adorb? My sis here made them pink for me!" She replied. "I'm Ashlie."
"I'm Nicole!" Nicole replied smiling. She turned to Brenda. "Hey, you think you could do that to my peacock earrings...."
"Brenda. I'm Brenda, nice t'meet you." BRenda said.
Zoey suddenly joined in. "Hi Brenda, Ashlie, I'm Zoey. This is Lola, and this is Chase."
"Hey," the boy and girl said together.
"I'm Logan," a guy with curly hair said.
"I'm Michael." a guy with dark skin said.
"Salut," Brenda said.
A girl burst into the lounge, carrying some liquid with her. "You guys! Look at this! I can now make nails grow in a matter of seconds." She dipped a Q-tip in the liquid, and dabbed some on her nails. They grew about a millimeter or 2 longer in the first 3 seconds.
"Cool," Zoey said.
"Oh, hey, are you two new?" Quinn asked, cocking her head to the left.
"Yeah," Ashlie said. "I'm Ashlie and that there is a Brenda."
"Shuddup." Brenda said, rolling her eyes.
"Nice to meet you two, I'm Quinn Pensky!"
They talked for awhile, until Brenda went back to her laptop.
"Hey, whatcha watching?" Michael shoved his head in front of her screen.
"South Park, now move, I love this part." She said, pushing his head away.
"South Park? I love that show!" Chase said.
"Do you now..?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, did it really have to resort to this? Well, hope you liked it... I started it differently than most other authors. Not with the OC getting dressed. KEep the canons in there a whole hella lot, do you know what I am saying? :P
well, will update soon! Tell me if you like, 'cause I WON't write this story if I get no readers. TTwTT