i am not goth

So it's a War now

Brenda chuckled. "I'm a way bigger fan than you guys."
"Oh yeah? i can name anything about it!" Michael shot back.
"Which character was named as South Park's worst character ever?" Ashlie asked loudly.
"Uhh.."
"Towelie!" Brenda exclaimed.
"In 'IT hits the Fan,' how many times is the uncensored word sh*t uttered?" Ashlie asked.
"Uh... what episode..?" Logan asked.
"Pffft, 162 times! DUH!" Brenda said easily.
"Nice, girl! Now this one's tricky. How long has South Park been going on, and when is it expected to end?" Ashlie grinned wickedly.
"Well.. uh.." Chase said.
"South Park startedin 1997, based on the '95 christmas shorts, The Spirit of Christmas- Parodied in a Very Crappy CHRISTMAS- And is on season 15 now and is said to end in 2017 at season 20. It was supposed to be earlier but Matt and Trey are just f*cking awesome." Brenda said, in a breathless finish.
They stared at her for a moment.
"That was... detailed." Zoey said slowly.
Logan chuckled- well, more a GIGGLE. "Pff your accent is so weird!"
Everyone looked at Logan like "Dude you are screwed. The f*ck did you say that for?"
Brenda's face turned red immediately. "Yeah, well so is your hair."
"OH BURN!!!" Ashlie yelled, pointing at logan.
Logan got angry suddenly. "don't talk about my hair!"
"Don't talk about my accent, you goddamned hippie!" Brenda shot back.
"Oh, now you're quoting South Park." He said, rolling his eyes.
"That's not quoting, that's simply using a line, you damned idiot. How did you get into this school?" She said. How stupid could a person be?
"Cause his daddy is rich," Michael said in a mimicky way. "He bought his way into here."
"So that's why your a total prick! You're a little rich boy!" Brenda said, rolling her eyes.
"Like Token Black! Except he's not a dickhead." Ashlie chimed in.
After a while of arguing, they stopped.
Zoey was holding them appart. "Brenda, apologize to Logan. Logan, say sorry to Brenda!"
Logan, with a scratch on his arm now, sighed angrily and said, "Sorry."
"Sorry," Brenda said plainly.
"Now hug." Zoey said, enjoying pushing the two.
"No!" They both yelled.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. C'mon, I'll show you and Ashlie around campus." Zoey said. She led them outside, and they left their laptops there, open. Logan looked around; everyone was gone. He quickly went to their laptops and clicked the tab that had their email accounts open.
"What do we have here..." he muttered quietly, clicking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah buddeh! Chappie dos already! Well, as ye' can see, Logan and Brennie(Brenda) have a bit of a rivalry, eh? Hehehe... *dances and does some pelvic thrusts* Ik this looks so wrong :D