Inside the Pokéball

three.

I cruised downwards until I hit a dock. There were people all around, fishing, boating, shopping, or just enjoying the view. I had to admit, the west coast was glorious.

I quickly glanced around for anyone looking my way and transformed into a Vaporeon. It would be a useful pokémon since it could both swim and walk on ground. I jumped into the water, creating a big splash. The water was cool and refreshing, especially after a few hours of flying. My arms had gotten sore a little after halfway.

I swam down to the low and deep part of the ocean, deciding to take a break.

A Seadra swam up to me with a warm smile, something that was unexpected seeing as how aggressive Seadra's usually were, "I'm Seadra. I usually know everyone around these waters. Are you new here?"

I smiled at Seadra, trying to make the best first impression, "Yes, I just arrived here! I'm Me-Vaporeon. You can call me Vaporeon."

"Let me introduce you to the gang!" She said happily, grabbing my tail and pushing herself forward while I swung my tail freely. I could get used to being a Vaporeon.

"This is Dewgong." Seadra introduced, then turned to another pokémon, "And this is Shellder."

I smiled at them both, swimming around them in circles, "Isn't water and swimming and fins and tails just amazing?" I sighed dreamily.

They laughed awkwardly, not exactly understanding why I was talking such nonsense.

"Ooh, a new fish in the sea." I heard from quite a bit away, but you could still hear them quite clearly. I was really surprised at how good the hearing is down here.

I glanced over Dewgong to see a Kingler. He grinned and looked around, resting his eyes for a few moment on each of us. Next to him stood a Golduck.

I watched discreetly as Seadra glanced Golduck's way, her cheeks turning rosy.

I grinned, surprised at her interest in the other pokémon. I nudged her side to get her attention, giving her an obvious look.

Her cheeks grew redder and pushed me away. Golduck's face was serious and straight. It seemed like Golduck didn't have any emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
duh duh duh diva is a female version of a hussslaaah. LAWLS.
okay, thanks for reading man. and thanks for the two who commented last chapter!
uh, have fun! (: AND SUB.