Inside the Pokéball

four.

We watched Seadra as she confronted Golduck. We hid behind the bright pink coral, peeking through the branches.

The girls were gossiping like crazy. Over the past few days they had gotten closer. I had even seen Golduck smile. I was really enjoying myself here and I was pondering on staying here for a little longer.

"Oh goodness! Look!" Shellder yelled, slapping our arms/fins.

I was about to reply when I heard my name murmured from behind, "Mew."

I spun around to see Mewtwo, treading underwater. When they said this guy was the best, they weren't lying. His eyes were full of determination and and another aura sphere was already at his finger tips.

"Watch out!" I screamed, pushing the others out of the way. Unfortunately, if I moved then Seadra and Golduck would be in perfect target. I put up my barrier for the second time against him, but my late reflex caused more damage than I would prefer.

"What the hell is that?" I heard Seadra yell, swimming my way.

I held my hand up to stop her, "Don't come any closer!" I screamed.

He froze in her spot.

"You should listen to her," Mewtwo grinned, closing in. He glanced back at me, "Change!" He screamed, "You and I both know it's you. So change! You're just wasting your energy! When I destroy you I want it to be with effort, not because of some advantage."

I smiled at all my new and soon-to-be old friends, "I hope we can still be friends." I smiled at them all.

I quickly changed back into my original form. Unlike Mewtwo, I couldn't breathe underwater, so I forced my way up to the surface and onto the dock. I changed into a Nidoqueen and ran into the forest before he could come up to the dock.
♠ ♠ ♠
omggggggg bro. ily you guys. lol i just said i love you you. HA.
anyways. if you like teen romances check this out. it's pree cool.
its hard to describe. the way its written.. i just really like it. it's different.