Status: Active

Love is a Luxury

XI

"You know, you look pretty cute when you first wake up," John smirked as I rolled away from him.

"Shut up," I mumbled, trying to go back to sleep.

"I wouldn't mind hearing that from you every morning," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Guess I should live it up. Two weeks isn't long enough," he sighed, mentioning the end of tour. I cringed at the thought.

"John, I really don't wanna leave you," I blurted out.

"I don't want you to leave either," he hummed.

"This isn't going to be a fun goodbye."

"No, it won't," he agreed. I just rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, noticing it was rather quiet on the bus.

"Hell if I know. I just got up and saw that everyone was gone." Just like that, my mouth was on his. Two months was enough for me on account I was crazy about the kid.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I just nodded and tugged on the hem of his shirt, signaling to take it off.

So we finished what we started.

After everything was said and done, and we put our clothes back on, we were laying in his bunk, listening to the hum of the bus running.

"Oh Honey! We're home!" We heard what sounded like Jared in the front lounge, singing. I rolled out of bed to invesigate and also to see if they had any food.

"Hey guys," I said. They all looked at me as I walked past them towards the Taco Bell bag on the counter. "What?" I asked.

"I know that waddle. That's the infamous John waddle. You guys finally did it!" Jared cheered.

"Oh my God," I hid my face in horror. "Fuck you guys. I'm going back to bed," I hurried past them and leapt into John's bunk.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" He asked, laughing at me.

"They know," I burried my face in the pillow.

"The John waddle?" I just nodded as he laughed. "Sorry," he kissed my temple.

"It's not funny," I mumbled.

"All right, it's not funny." I just rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it on account my head was turned the other way.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go," he said, following me out of the bunk.

We stopped at Taco Bell since I had been craving it before Jared had noticed the difference in my walk. We ate our lunch in peace and walked back to the venue hand in hand.

"Oh my Gaskarth," I heard what I assumed to be a teenage girl gasp in shock when we were almost back to the venue. "Is that John O'Callaghan and Olivia Painter?" She asked someone. John turned around, obvioulsy curious.

"Are you guys like, dating?" She asked, noticing our intertwined hands. I kept silent and let John do the talking since I didn't know where our relationship stood at this point. He just nodded as the girl shot me a nasty look.

"That's cool, I guess. John, can I get a picture?"

"Yeah, course," he smiled.

"Here," she handed me the camera. I rolled my eyes and took the picture, handing it back to the rude bitch. Usually, I had no problem with fans, but this one was pissing me off. Worse than Brooklyn, and that's saying a lot.

As she left, John and I finished walking back. "She was a bitch," I stated bluntly.

"Aww, come on Baby. She wasn't that bad." I shot John a look. "Okay, she was a total bitch," he laughed. "She's just mad cause I've got my eye on someone else," he kissed my cheek, melting away any kind of anger that I still had.

"Hey, so I've been thinking. We never did anything special for your birthday, and tomorrow's our day off, so we should make up for that."

"And what did you have in mind?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet. Definitely don't wanna do dinner or a movie. That's too cliched." He laughed at this. "What?"

"You. You're so adorable and how you don't wanna do a normal date is so cool. I have an idea though."

"But I'm supposed to be taking you out though!" I said, laughing.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun, and don't worry about it," he smiled.

"What are we gonna do?" I aksed.

"That's for me to know and for you," he tapped my nose, "to find out."

"So you're surprising me, for your birthday? How in the hell does that even work?" I asked, flashing the security guard at the gate my pass and continued walking with John.

"It just does, now stop worrying about it. Everything will go according to plan."

---

"Shit," I hissed as I hit my head against the wall, waking me up from sleeping. I heard John snort beside me. "Fuck you," I said, pulling my pillow over my head. I felt him rub cirlces on my bare back.

Yeah, we had sex again last night.

"You're so perfect," he whispered. I smiled a little and rolled over, curling up into his chest. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

We laid there a few more minutes until I heard Jimmie in the front lounge. "Shit," I hissed again, searching for my clothes.

"Here," John said, handing me his white v-neck and the shorts I had on last night. I didn't bother with my bra and underwear, just made sure they were hidden.

"Ladies! It's two in the afternoon! Get the hell out of bed!" Jimmie shouted.

"Bitch! It's my day off. I think fucking not," I replied.

"We gotta go clear out some of the stuff on the bus before tour's over," he said, clearly making up an excuse.

"Tour isn't over for another thirteen days. It can wait till I'm done sleeping."

"Damnet Olivia, I'm obviously making up a reason for you to come over the the bus," Jimmie sighed.

"I'll be over in five minutes, I swear, just go," he nodded and left the room.

"What was that about?" He asked as I changed into some denim shorts, and changed back into his shirt after putting a bra on.

"Hell if I know," I said, putting my hair into a messy bun. "I'll text you later," I kissed him quickly on the mouth and left towards my band's bus.

"Now what in the hell is so important that it couldn't wait?" I asked, standing in the middle of the bus.

I looked to see Brooklyn sitting on the couch. "Go on, tell her what you told us," Caleb urged her on.

"I'm pregnant..." She mumbled, showing me the test.

"This affects me how?" I asked.

"I think it might be John's."

I think I choked on my own spit, making it hard to talk. "You think it might be whose?" I asked, just to be sure I heard her right the first time.

"John," she said, hanging down her head. I stormed out of there to The Maine's bus, were I went straight to John's bunk and snatched back the curtain.

"You had sex with Brooklyn?!" I shouted, obviously pissed.

"What? No! What the fuck Olivia?"

"Then why the fuck did she just show me a positive pregnancy test and tell me it might be yours?"

"Cause she's a lying hoe like you said? I don't know! Olivia, you gotta trust me on this. I did not touch her!"

"I'm going for a walk. Don't bother texting me. If my crew asks where I went, tell them," I said, trudging out the door.

This is so not how I wanted to start my day off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wanted to send out a special thanks to AlexAddiction and LivingDino for commenting. It's much appreciated. (:

Over 100 readers. (: I'm pretty stoked about it too, since it's my first story to ever get this far and reach over five suscribers (17 right now to be exact), and one recomendation. It's just really cool, so thanks guys. (: