Status: First story ever. I'm terribly sorry if it is horrible.

Give in to Sin

Charlie Cat

Charlotte Raynes
Sebastian and I got into his truck, me eating the rest of my bagel and he kept yawning. He woke up late today and didn't bother to rush. Because he took his sweet damn time, we were now in a great hurry. Seb's hair was a mess and he looked tired as hell. As for me? Well I take two hours every morning to get ready. I don't mind waking up early. I love mornings. I take a shower, spend an hour itself on my hair, and then dress in what my mother would like me to wear. Ewy. There's a drawer in my dresser that is packed full of clothes of my taste. My mother doesn't know that my bag doesn't just have books in it, but a change of clothes.

As Seb drives us I pull out my phone and text Nicole Filuns, my best friend.
-Hey Nikki bitchhh, runnin l8 2day, meet me n the bathroom still? gota change.
--Yo Charlie cat! Ya sure, we b skippin class?
-Nah, jst gna b l8.
--good! i aint skippin anymr. i actlly wnt good grades d:

I laugh to myself, she was always the goody goody out of us. Sure, she skips, smokes, parties, but she is honestly a good girl. I like being a wildchild. I enjoy adrenaline and danger.

We park the truck and Seb rushes to class. He's like me only he has gotten into too much trouble. Any more and he will have to be on house arrest or some shit. I take my time walking to the bathroom, kids are still in the halls so the bell hasn't rang yet but I know I won't make it to class. I was right by the girls bathroom but some freshmen guys stood in my way, oh hail nah. I stop right behind the big football player, his back to me, my arms crossed and my foot tapping. He and his friends didn't notice and they were laughing. I clear my throat loudly, he turns.

"Mind getting out of my fucking way? Thanks" and I shove through their gathering and enter the restroom. Nikki was there applying lipgloss to her light pink lips. She has on red skinny jeans, hightops, and an A7X band tee. Her bangs were pinned back with a red bow clip. She looked cute.

"Charlie! Get out of those clothes you look like a nerd!" It was true. I had on regular blue jeans with a sweater, and moccasins. Oh the things mother buys me...

"I know, shoot me already.." The bell rings and I begin taking off my shirt and jeans. The bathroom door opens and I don't even flinch to cover myself, I know who it is.

"Daaaaamnnnn girl!" Cooper whistles jokingly at me. Yes, theres a boy in the girls bathroom. Don't be surprised he does this all the time. Neither Nikki nor I care. He is our best friend.

"stop drooling, babe, you've seen all this before." And I put my skirt, hightops, and v-neck on.

"that I have" he winks. He has seen all of that before, and much more. There was a time when we were drunk and things went a little too far. But I am still a virgin. I will never admit that to anyone. Everyone thinks I lost it the summer before eighth grade to a guy I met while visiting my cousins in LA.

Copper walks to the mirror by where Nikki was waiting on me and fixes his hair. I walk to the one next to him and put on my eyeliner. When I'm done I hand it to Cooper to use and I fix my hair. Nikki rants about her boyfriend problems and we just nod and tune it out. This is the usual morning for us. Only normally we aren't this late. We in here before the bell and every girl knows the can't go into this bathroom if they value their life. They also can't say shit about Cooper being in their if they value their families lives.

My hair looks great today. Pin strait and down to my hips. A strand was braided down on the opposite side of my bangs. It always is. Cooper is still applying eyeliner. Nikki is getting impatient.

"hurry up Coop were already late as it is"

"no one tells Cooper Hinez to do anything" he glares at her.

"get over yourself" and she starts dragging me out.

We go to our lockers and grab our books. As we are nearing class we hear noises in the janitor's closet across the hall. I look at Nikki with an evil plan in my head. I wink at her and walk to the closet. With my hand on the knob, I smile wickedly.

"Ladies and gentleman, whores and sluts, step right up! Behind this door is where someone's fantasies are about to be shattered! May I have a drum roll please!" Nikki laughs hysterically as I bow deeply and open the door fast and wide. Out falls the schools head cheerleader, Kelsey, on top of the schools nerd, Trevor. She had her shirt off and his pants we down. We both die laughing. Nikki is on her knees holding her stomach and gasping for more as she laughs, and i look like a mentally challenged seal laughing and clapping. Kelsey is tomato red and pissed.

"Its not what it looks like! He was taking advantage of me!"

"oh really? because it sounded like you were really enjoying it, slut"

"Go to hell Charlie!"

Nikki and I are still laughing as we walk into class.

"Ladies, nice of you to join us. Please take your seats" Mrs. Calihan says. We go to sit down and I notice there a new guy. A hot new guy. Mysterious. Nikki sits next to him and I decide to sit behind him. I put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth and chew as I stare at the back of his head. Who the hell is he? I want him! Hmmm.. I tap on his shoulder and he turns around.

"Hey new kid, you got a name?" I ask, blowing a big bubble then popping it.

"I-I'm M-Mich-"

"oh spit it out already" I said a little too loud. Heads turn.

"Yes, Miss Raynes, why don't you take your own advise and spit out that gum youre chomping."

"..but Mrs. Calihan its a new piece I-"

"Charlotte, NOW." I decided I'd show off a little for 'Mich-'. I walk to the front of the class, swinging my hips and I know he's watching. I throw away my gum and walk back to my seat, winking at him as I pass. WHAT is his name?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm happy I'm now co-writing this story with lovelyaimee! This may get interesting folks!