Status: Expect a new chapter this weekend! :D

I Left My Heart In Huntington Beach

Chapter 2

I gasped, as Biker Boy kept staring down my shirt, his face directly in front of my boobs.
I pushed his forehead back, trying to get his face off of my chest.

“Hey! I was looking forward to retrieving that.” He did this cute little pout thing with his
lips that almost made me want to let him get the key chain out of my bra.

“Too bad. I’ll get it.” I mumbled, tearing my gaze away from his eyes as I looked down my
shirt trying to find the key chain. But another hand grabbed it before I could.
I gasped, my breath getting caught in my throat as I felt a warm hand brush against my left breast. I looked up into Biker Boy’s eyes, as he stared deeply back into mine. There was no smirk this time. I glared at him and snatched the key chain from his hand. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could a voice interrupted him.

“Brian!” Oh so Biker Boy has a name…

We broke our gaze as a voice boomed through the Halloween festival. Biker Boy, I mean Brian, pulled his hand out of my shirt and turned towards the voice. It was a group of guys.
They all looked tall like him, except for one of them. They were also fairly fit…and unjustly good looking.

“Man we leave you alone for not even an hour and you already have your hand down a pretty girl’s shirt.” A tall man said coming over to us. He had a lip ring and big muscles just like B]iker Boy had Brian had. Maybe even bigger.

“It’s not what you think Matt…”

“Don’t even bother bro, I don’t wanna know.” The tall man Matt chuckled, cutting Brian off. Who was turning a bit red? What? I thought bad boys always kept their cool. I cleared my throat making Brian turn around.

“Here’s your key chain sir.” I smiled and reached down to grab one of his hands. Turning it over palm up, I dropped he key chain into his hand. He opened his mouth, but then shut it and looked up at me.

“Brian lets go. We need to get to the studio.” Brian sighed, but obeyed his friend’s command and began turning around.

“See ya around Biker Boy.” I smirked as he turned to look at me over his shoulder, but I knew my smirk didn't have quite the same effect as his did.

“Oh, you’ll definitely see me around Minnie Mouse.” That infamous smirk appeared on his soft, pink lips once again as he winked at me, before turning around and leaving the festival with his buddies in tow.

Oh yeah, definitely not the same effect.

“Bye asshole!” Heather draped her arm over my shoulder as she leaned out of the booth and waved her arm dramatically.

“You’re so silly Heather.” I giggled as she removed her arm from around my shoulder, and attended to the little kid that had just showed up to our booth. I stood on the tip of my heels, leaning out of the booth. I sighed and watched as Brian revved up his Harley and sped off down the street.

“Aww do you miss him already?” Heather giggled and came up behind me, poking my nose. I jumped, startled and turned to stare at her. I was so engrossed in Brian, that I hadn’t even noticed the little kid was gone. I hadn’t even heard the milk bottles clink together as they fell to the floor. Or maybe he hadn’t hit any.

“No. That guy thought he was so hot.” Which he was, but still. He didn’t have to act like he knew it; or use it to his advantage.

“Uh huh sure.” She just laughed again and I shook my head, trying to clearing those thoughts from my head as two little kids and their mom’s showed up at our booth. Heather and I attended to them, but Biker Boy was the only thing on my mind the whole time.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Brian’s Pov:

“She was pretty cute Gates.” Matt said to me as he handed me a beer.

I nodded and took a seat on the couch at the studio. The guys and I had just gotten off tour for our “City Of Evil” album. We were currently back in our home town, Huntington Beach, trying to write a new record.

“She was, wasn’t she? I never learned her name though.” Little miss Minnie Mouse had been on my mind the whole night. I couldn’t even concentrate on my guitar playing. Just the image of her standing there in her black heels with her lean legs, her amazing set of boobs set high in the red polka dot dress.

“I’d do her.” I felt a pang of jealousy as Zacky chuckled from his seat on the other couch.

I don’t know why I suddenly started to glare at him, or feel like I actually cared for a girl. She wasn't even mine and I didn’t want anything serious.

“Guy’s I need some fresh air. I’m gonna go take a walk.” I took a sip from my beer before setting it on the table, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door. It was a beautiful, but cold night. I shivered a little, pulling my jacket tighter around me. Yeah I’m a guy, but us men get cold sometimes too you know.

I had been walking for a while until I heard a voice. Her voice. I hadn’t even realized I was walking towards the Halloween festival until I saw her. Still in her Minnie mouse costume.

“Heather I’ll be fine really. I feel like walking home anyways. I promise I’ll text you when I get home.”

I hid behind a tree so I wouldn’t be seen, and craned my neck to see her hug her friend and began walking away.

“Don’t get kidnapped!” Her friend yelled as she began taking down the booth.

“I wont!” she giggled and waved to her friend once again. Damn, she has a cute giggle.

I silently moved out of my spot from behind the tree, following close behind. But not to close, I didn’t want her to see me. I watched the way her hips swayed as she walked. It could just be because of the heels, but it was damn sexy. I watched closely, trying not to drool as a gust of wind blew, making the back of her dress lift up.

I smirked to myself, getting a quick glance of her lacy purple underwear. How did she know purple was my favorite color? I heard her mumble a swear word and push her dress back down as I kept following her. A gentleman would have taken her by the arm to assist her, but all I could do was pray in the back of my mind that the wind would blow again so I could
get another glance at those lacy underwear.

I kept watching her, following quietly behind. She soon stopped at the little pond in the community park. She sighed, closely watching the water. The moonlight framed her body perfectly. She looked at the pond like it was a rare Picasso painting, trying to figure out where each piece fit and what it all meant.

“What are you doing?” I asked, moving closer to her. She spun on her heel, turning to face me. But as she turned, her heel slipped out from underneath her making her fall backwards…directly into the pond.
♠ ♠ ♠
As always, I would really love your feedback!. Your comments always mean a lot to me and motivate me to write haha :)