Status: New C: what do you think?

Pursuit of Happiness

012.

As I waited at the apartment for Myka to get back from her date with Orin I sat and watched tv, nothing really special, just music videos of lame bands. I sprawled out of the couch shoving ketchup flavored potato chips in my mouth, I grabbed a cigarette from my pack I stuck it in my mouth and light it up. I inhaled the smoke and made 'o' rings with the smoke, I always enjoyed doing that because it took me ages to learn. I hear someone opening the front door and jumped up and ran to it, Myka stood in the doorway with a content look on her face and a smiling gracing her lips.

"I'll take it went well?" I laughed, she looked at me and sighed as she headed towards the couch. She tore her shoes off and leaned back, she motioned towards my cigarette so I handed it to her and got a new one. As she lay there smoking I just stared at her, she looked happy, which was good because she needs it. No, she deserves it!

"It did, better than I thought it would actually." She said,she took another drag off her cigarette and sat up on the couch, she grabbed our glass pipe who we named Llittle Purp because of it's color. I smiled as she began to pack it full with some off the weed I grew, that made me smile.

"You’re actually going to try some of my weed?" I asked bewildered, she looked at me and nodded, I smiled at her and handed her a lighter. I sat down on the couch next to her and grabbed the bong from her and took a big hit off it.

“God I love this stuff, I think I did a great job.” I sighed as I blew out all the smoke that engulfed my lungs. Myka smiled at me and grabbed Little Purp from me, I grabbed my glass of water off the coffee table and took a drink from the cup.

“I think we should go to an Avenged Sevenfold concert.” Myka blurted out, I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

“Are you serious?” I asked her, she nodded her head and smiled at me. “ How can we pay for it?”

“I have some money saved up, I can use it.” She smiled at me, I nodded my head and looked down at my mismatched socks.

“Ok, that’d be great.” I said as I took another hit of our bong.