Behind Her Back

Freshmen Baby

"Chelsea Marx, 15 years old, lives with both parents, and loves to party on the weekends and she's got psychology with us this hour" Bryce fell into step with me as I entered the classroom.

"She got a boyfriend?"

"Nope, but you've got a girlfriend" I stopped dead in my tracks, turning slowly toward him, fear in his eyes.

"I know what I have, but I also know what I want and that's Chelsea Marx" a sly grin crept across my face.

"Somebody say my name?" Chelsea stepped in behind us, her plaid skirt barely passing school dress code length. She straightened the pleats on her skirt, than looked up to make eye contact with me. Her eyes were a deep brown, surrounded by heavy black eye liner.

"If you're Ms. Marx, than yes" She'd be an easy target, even if she played hard to get.

"Yea, but you can call me Chelsea. Who are you?"

"Clinton, I'm a senior" the corners of her mouth lifted into a smile, this was the typical reaction, freshmen were so easy.

"You might as well be a man and my mother told me not to talk to strange old men" I noticed the slight country accent she had, how did I miss it before?

"I just want to be friends Chels"
"My names Chelsea" with that she was off, heading to the other side of the room. This girl was different than I thought, she would be a challenge.

Looking over to Bryce he nodded his head towards Chelsea, telling me to go for it. He didn't like what I did, but he knew what would happen if he went against me. Smiling at him I threw him a lunch table ticket, he reached to catch it anxiously.

Table tickets were another way of me showing my control. Every Monday I'd hand out tickets to about 10 people to sit at my table. It was like a little slice of heaven for them, for some more than others.

I plopped down in a seat next to Chelsea and all her freshmen friends, they all turned and giggled. This showed me that she'd talked about me to them, I was already on her mind.

"You're a freshmen right?" I played stupid.
"Yeah, what's it matter to you?"
"That means you're just a little baby still, and I'd like to be the one to change that. Come to my party this weekend," I threw a piece of paper with my address and number on it on her desk " freshmen baby" Than I was gone, across the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, the chapters are short but that's how I like to write them. But I hope your enjoying them :)