Behind Her Back

Sorry

"You can't let him do this to you"
"It's not him, it's me. I'm the one making all the mistakes" smoothing my hair down I headed out of the bathroom.
"It's not your fault Marie" Becky called after me. But I just kept walking towards Clinton's table, I needed to apologize. I shouldn't have avoided being tardy without telling him first, it wasn't fair to him.

Spotting the table in the middle of the cafeteria I notice Clinton seems happier than ever. It disappoints me a little, I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him. But it didn't matter, I'd still apologize so we could stay together. I reached the table and got down on my knees next to him, the table fell silent and Clint stared at me.

"I..I'm sorry King Clint," I knew he'd be mad if I called him out of this name.
"eh..I don't care"
"you..you...y..you don't?" Crap. My stutter always came out when I had extreme emotions, right now I was extremely shocked.
"No babe, now get off your knees and take a sit" he swiped my chin with his pointer finger, and gave me a little smile.

It was clear to me already, he'd put me on probation. These probation periods meant I'd be wearing sweatpants and baggy t's for the next week or so.

He rose from the table, I didn't even have time to eat but I knew I had to follow. Because it was Clinton, and no one disobeyed him otherwise you ended up like Mark: the boy who was now a complete outcast.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was just a quick chapter, so you guys wouldn't have to wait. Read and subscribe