Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Eighteen

“Wow.” I said shocked to hear Matt’s vocals first hand. “I have goose bumps.” I said lifting up my arms and showing Johnny who was sitting beside me on the couch.

“His voice isn’t even that great.” Johnny joked with a chuckle as he rubbed his hand on my arm to get rid of the goose bumps.

“You kidding me?! His voice is amazing.” I said as I sat staring in awe. Matt was in the sound booth laying down vocal tracks for a song they called Nightmare. The lyrics were amazing and I was completely excited to hear the finished product.

“Having fun I take it?” Zack asked as he came to sit beside me on the couch. I turned to face him and bounced excitedly in my seat, a huge smile on my face.

“So much fun! I can’t thank you guys enough for doing this for me. It really is amazing.” I said throwing my arms around his neck in a hug. I pulled away enough to kiss him on the cheek, closer to his mouth then anything. I squeezed him in a hug again before pulling away completely and smiling at him.

Zack looked shocked for a second before shaking his head and chuckling. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.”

“I really am.” I said a smile on my lips before I was tackled into the couch by Brian. We fell in a mess of limbs on the floor with a thud, Brian landing on top of me and crushing me. “Fat ass-I can’t breathe.” I wheezed out trying to push him off me.

“I am not a fat ass.” He huffed as he lifted himself off me so he was in a push up position above me.

“Sure sure.” I commented before pushing him over so he landed on his back and I got back on the couch, cuddling into Johnny’s side. He chuckled and put his arm around me, pulling me into him. I laid my head against his chest and let out a small yawn.

“Sleep Ellie. We’ll wake you when we’re done.” Johnny murmured kissing the top of my head.

“I’m not tired.” I said as I yawned.

“Liar.” Brian chuckled before kissing my cheek and moving over to the sound board.

“Just for a little while.” I said sleepily as I felt my feet being lifted into Zacky’s lap. I curled up and fell asleep to the sounds of Matt singing and Brian and the guys teasing him and making him do it over.

“Dude quiet you’re going to wake them!” a voice quietly hissed, a voice I recognized as Johnny’s.

“No you are Short Shit. You’re the one being loud.” I heard Brian grumble quietly.

“Both you dipshits are being loud.” Matt scoffed quietly.

I frowned, keeping my eyes closed and burrowing into the couch and getting comfortable.

“They look cute like that.” Johnny commented as I heard a click of a camera and a snicker from Brian.

“They’ll end up together eventually.” He agreed.

I groaned trying to stay asleep and ignore their talking. I turned over and snuggled into someone’s chest. I froze until I smelt the unmistakable scent of Zack’s cologne and his cigarettes. I smiled and burrowed my face into his chest, his arms tightening around me as he slept. I smiled happily as I snuggled into him. I loved being in Zack’s arms, he made me feel safe and happy. I heard Zack groan and felt him shift in his sleep, I smiled as I heard him grumble and stir a bit.

“What are you guys whisper yelling about?” Zack grumbles as he lifted his head up. “Oh.” He said in realization as he saw me in his arms. I smiled and snuggled into him more, comfortable to be in his arms.

“Quiet Vengeance. Don’t wake her up.” Brian scolded quietly.

“She’s obviously happy to be there.” Johnny teased with a laugh.

“When did we fall asleep?” Zack asked as he started to play with my hair.

“Her as soon as she laid down, you after you did your guitar tracks and lifted her off Johnny’s lap. You two looked so cute together we couldn’t move you.” Matt teased.

“Guys shut up. There’s nothing going on between us. We’re just friends” Zack said as he tightened his hold just a bit.

“But you want there to be more than friends between you two. We all know how you feel for her and we all know how she feels for you. You’ll both admit it eventually.” Matt replied with a chuckle.

“Admit what?” I asked, making my voice sound groggy as if I just woke up.

“Uh…that we’re awesome?” Johnny said in the form of a question.

“Horrible cover up Christ.” I said with a laugh as I sat up and stretched my muscles, making my back crack in the process. I looked beside me to see Zack sitting beside me with a warm smile on his face. “You’re very comfortable to sleep with Z.” I said with a smile of my own. Brian choked on his air a bit before laughing at Zack’s light blush.

“That’s what she said!” Johnny yelled with a laugh making all of us laugh.

“So ready to go?” Matt asked after we had all calmed down. We all nodded and said bye to Larry as Mike Portney had already left. I got into Brian’s vehicle with him and Zack smiling over the day’s events.

“Where are we going now?” I asked curiously as we drove away from the studio.

“Bonfire on the beach,” Brian commented as he drove, his fingers tapping a beat on the steering wheel.

“Sweet. I love bonfires.” I smiled as I sat comfortable in the middle seat.

The drive to the beach was filled with music and laughter as we talked and teased each other. It was evening when we pulled up to the beach and got out of the vehicles. We walked along the sand until we saw the girls with some coolers and blankets on the sand. We made our way towards them and the guys all greeted their girls with kisses as me and Zack stood there awkwardly.

“Hey Ellie.” Lacey greeted me with a hug.

“Hey Lace.” I smiled hugging her back.

“Here I stopped at your place and got Joe to let me in so I could grab you a swimsuit. So change.” She said handing me the suit and calling Val and Michelle over. They held up the towels to cover me so I could change into the suit, pleased with the one she brought me. It was an Iron Fist Zombie bikini with board shorts to go over the bottoms. They lowered the towels when I was done and I fixed my hair into a messy bun.

“So I take it you liked the tattoo?” Michelle asked with a smile as she pointed to my left ear.

“I loved the tattoo. It was a great surprise. Same with being able to see them do some recording.” I said happily.

“See us do recording? You fell asleep.” Matt scoffed playfully as he wrapped his big arms around Val and pulled her close.

“I was tired and your voice lulled me to sleep.” I said sticking my tongue out at him before smiling.

“Yeah he has that effect on me too.” Val agreed with a loving smile directed at her husband, he grinned, his dimples dazzling as he pulled her into a sweet kiss.

“You guys are adorable. You’re the perfect couple.” I said smiling bitter sweetly.

“You’ll have what we have again one day Ellie. You’re an amazing young woman who will make some lucky man extremely happy.” Val said as she and Matt pulled me into a big warm hug.

“I know. I just feel cheated sometimes that I don’t already have it.” I shrugged before pulling out of their hug.

“You’ll have it. Sooner than you think.” Matt said with a chuckle causing me to look up at him in a silent question. “I happen to know a certain green eyed rhythm guitarist who would love to be with you.” Matt explained, causing me to blush a deep red and lower my face so he couldn’t see my bright cheeks.

“Don’t tease her Matt. Zacky and her will admit their feelings for each other when their ready.” Val said laughing as I blushed more.

“Hey now no teasing my sweetheart about her lover for Zack. That’s my job.” Brian said as he walked up behind me and wrapped me in his arms.

“You guys are mean.” I huffed with a small pout on my lips.

“No no. No pouting.” Brian grumbled playfully as he started to tickle my sided causing me to squeal and struggle in his arms. It was a useless attempt seeing as he just picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder and made his way to the water.

“No no no no I can’t swim. And you can’t get the tattoo wet. Please don’t throw me in.” I pleaded as I tried to get out of his arms.

“I’m not going to throw you in. I’m giving you to your man.” He said with a smirk to his tone as he lifted me and dropped me in some ones arms. Instantly I was hit with Zack’s sent and my stomach filled with butterfly’s.

“He’s not my man Brian.” I said dryly as I shot him a glare.

“Not yet. But he will be.” He smirked before walking back to the others. I turned to face Zack and saw a barely noticeable blush coloring his cheeks, which made me smile and blush lightly.

“Sorry Ellie. I told them we’re just friends and that’s all but they keep making comments.” Zack explained as he shifted me in his arms so he held me better. I brought my arms up and wrapped them around his necks played with the hair at the back of his neck, drawing a content sigh from his lips.

“Let them. It doesn’t bother me. As long as we know how we feel about each other they can say what they want. We know the truth and that’s what matters. Beside I find it flattering that they think I’m good enough for you.” I said smiling as I leant my head against his chest over his heartbeat.

“Good enough for me? Ellie you’re too good for me. If anything I’m the one who should be flattered that they think I’m good enough for you.” he said with a chuckle and he held me close to him.

“You’re silly Vengeance. You’re perfect.” I said as I kissed the bare skin over his heartbeat, before snuggling into him. He hummed quietly and kissed the top of my head before walking into the water. He lowered me to my feet so I could stand in front of him. He kept his arms around me as we stood in water up to our knees, watching the sun set in comfortable silence, both knowing that something had changed between us.

After a while it started to get chilly so we headed back to the beach where the others had a big bonfire going and were roasting hotdogs. Once changed into our clothes we grabbed a spot with the others and roasted our own hotdogs. The atmosphere was warm and full of love as we shared stories and memories and made new ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's ridiculosly short but it's a light happy update.
Things are changing between Zacky and Ellie now.
Let the fun begin :D
Let me know what you think.
So I started another Avenged Sevenfold story and I would love it if you guys could check it out.
It's called Tragic Fate Looking So Clear.
It's unlike anything I've ever written before and I'm really excited to write it and see what others think of it.
It's only the prologue out so far and it will be fore the next bit but I will update as much as possible.
I'm on practicum for the next four weeks so that means no homework so I can update as much as I want!
Aren't you excited?! I am.
So please read my knew story if you have the time and leave it some love...or hate.
I'd love to see what others think of it :p