Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hey Jake I'm outta here. Everything's cleaned up and the paperwork is all finished and the front is locked up. It's just Ty out there now." I informed while I grabbed my bag out of my locker.

"Sure thing Elliot. Here's your new schedule." He said handing my a paper with my new hours on it "See you tomorrow kid." He said before going back to his paperwork.

I just nodded called out a goodbye and headed out to my car, unlocking the door and sliding into the front seat before turning the car on and heading home. I was looking forward to relaxing tonight and getting into my comfy pjs. I got home in no time and headed into my apartment. The moment I was inside I headed to my room and stripped down to an over sized T-shirt over my black bra and green lace panties. I had just took off Brian's beanie and put my hair in a ponytail when there was a knock at my door. I was still fixing my hair into a ponytail as I opened the door thinking it was Joe so I wasn't concerned with the fact that could pretty much see my panties. The surprised look on Zack's face was enough to make me put my hands down so my shirt would lower and cover all of me and my face was bright red

"Um.... Sorry I forgot you were coming over." I said as my face turned bright red.

Zack smirked and came inside closing the door behind him. He pulled me close and kisses me deeply, his warm calloused hands on either side of my face. "That's ok. I really enjoyed the view." He said with a chuckle as he nipped my lip. I stared up at him in shock, letting a small mewl past my parted lips, my breathing rapid and my skin tingling. God the way he made me feel. "Doing ok there love?" Zack asked with a smirk when he saw my shocked look.

"Yeah." I said breathily as I shivered and on impulse kissed him hard, my hands clutching his shirt and holding him close to me, my tongue lightly licking across his warm bottom lip. I lightly moaned as his tongue responded and flicked across my lip, as we both melted into the kiss, it became more hungry and heavy with need. Gasping we both pulled apart and started at each other in shock.

"Wow." I muttered breathlessly as I looked up at Zack shocked, both of us breathing heavy, my hands still clutching his shirt as his hands were clutching at my hips.

"Yeah wow sums that up" Zack said with a strangled chuckle, his voice deep and husky, his eyes a darker deeper shade of green.

"I um- are you hungry? I'm hungry I haven't eaten since your place this morning." I said with a small blush as I let go of his shirt and tried to smooth out the fabric. Zack chuckles and let go of my hips, his warm hand leaving tingles on the skin just under my shirt hem.

"I could eat yeah." Laughs and leads me into my little kitchen. My steps were shaky but I made it to my fridge with no problem and opened it bending down to look inside. I heard Zack take in a deep breath and could feel his eyes on me. I blushed but smirked lightly and purposefully stayed bent over so he could get a nice view. "What are you in the mood for Z?"

"Pie." He replied with a very cocky tone. I gasped and laughed, turning around and quickly hitting his chest playfully.

"That is so not what I meant Zack!" I laughed and shook my head at him.

"What I got a sudden craving." He chuckled before pulling me into a tender and sweet kiss. I felt like I was going to burst with butterflies.

Smiling I looked through the cupboards till I found some tomato soup. "How about tomato soup and grilled cheese? Ultimate comfort food." I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Sounds perfect. I'll make the grilled cheese you do the soup." He delighted as he grabbed out everything for grilled cheese and got started on making two. As we cooked we could feel the sexual tension rise and we'd steal glances at each other, both of us breathing a little heavier. Once the food was ready we moved to the couch to eat.

"Did you want to watch a movie or anything, listen to music?" I asked as I say my bowl and plate down.

"We can do a movie. You can put on whatever." He replied as he went to the kitchen to get our drinks after setting down his food.

I nodded and looked through my movie collection. I skimmed through a few before deciding on pitch black, the first riddick movie. I put it in and say back on the couch with Zack. While we were eating we takes and watched the movie. Once the food was out of the way there was a few minutes where our attention was glued to the tv but that ended the moment his bare hand briefly skimmed my leg. There was a small moment of bravery on my part where I shut off the movie and straddled Zacky's lap, my arms going around his neck and I leant down to kiss him, my lips lightly touching his. He groaned into my mouth and wrapped his arms around me, standing up with me still holding him. I squealed lightly into the heated kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he gripped my thighs and walked to my bedroom. Within seconds I felt my back hit the mattress and he climbed on top of me, skill kissing me deeply.

I moaned into his kiss and tugged on his shirt, wanting to feel more of his skin, he moaned and nipped my lip before breaking our kiss to pull of his shirt them mine right after. His eyes were dark green with need as he stared at my body, both of us breathing deeply before he leant over and kissed and nipped the skin along my collar bone. I mewled and shivered as his warm lips glided across my skin, his cool lip rings adding amazing contrast to the sensations he was giving me. I ran my fingers through his hair, my nails grazing against his scalp lightly before arching my body into him as he lightly nipped the tops of my breasts.

"Oh god Zack." I moaned breathily before grinding my hips into his, my fingers already working on undoing his pants and getting them off of him. He kicked off his pants, his boxer briefs the only thing still on him. I mewled and moaned and he nipped my nipples through the fabric of my bra. I was breathing so fast I though I'd pass out as he reached behind me and undid my bra, kissing and nipping my bare flesh as he through the bra behind him onto the floor.

"God you're beautiful Elliot." He said huskily as he looked at me, his green eyes burning. In that moment I knew I wanted him. All of him. I drew in a ragged breath and kisses him hard, my fingers grazing his heated skin. I cling to him, not an inch of space between us as he laid me back on the bed, before pressing his weight into me, his hips grinding into mine.

"If you're not ready say so Ellie. If we go much farther I don't think I can stop. I don't want to rush you." He said breathily as he moves some hair out of my face.

My purple eyes sparkles brightly as I smiles up at him, a pink blush covering my cheeks. "God Zack. I think I'm falling in love with you."

He looked shocked for a moment before his entire face lit up with a happy smile. He chuckled lightly before kissing me sweetly and tenderly, the urgent mood of moments ago gone just like that as he kissed me deeply but softly, showing me love without words. I mewled happily and kissed him back with as much love as I could muster into a kiss.

"Elliot Yale Winslow. I know I'm in love with you." He chuckled against the skin of my neck as he pulled me close and cuddled me into the bed. I laughed happily and nuzzled into his arms, my head resting in the crook of his arm and my leg draped over his. After that we laughed and talked ourself to sleep, stealing sweet kisses as we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new chapter. I really licked this one. Don't worry things will start heating up soon enough. Right now I just wanted to show more of their relationship and how it's evolving. Hope you enjoy it and feed back would be appreciated.