Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Twenty-Five

"Hey babe are you ready?" Zack asked as he came walking into my bedroom.

"Um sorta." I said sheepishly as I stood in from of my closet in my underwear.

"That's an amazing view. If you wanted to you could go like that. Definitely get people talking." He said with a smirk as his warm hands wrapped around my hips and pulled me close. I snickered and gave him a kiss before pulling away to slip on old jeans and an old grey shirt.

"Good enough?" I asked as I looked him over. He was wearing old faded black jeans and a slightly holey old band shirt.

"Looks perfect babe. Old shoes to if you have them." He said with a smile as he tugged me to the front door and handed me my basically falling apart old runners and he put on his own. "Alright have everything? Then let's get going." Zack said with a big grin while I grabbed my stuff and we left the apartment.

"Paintball?! Seriously that's our date?" I asked shocked as I looked at the structure in front of us.

"Yeah. You ok with that?" He asked looking hopeful.

"I am totally ok with that!" I exclaimed happily as I glomped him in a hug. He laughed and held me close, kissing me quickly before leading us over to get all our equipment.

"Ok this isn't like the paintball with the guns." He explained as he paid for everything and we waited for the supplies. "This kind of paintball we are given a big sack filled with paintballs the size of tennis balls and we throw them at each other." He said with a smirk as we were given the bags of paintballs.

"Oh that's perfect. You're going down Z." I said cockily as I draped the bag across my body and tied my hair back out of the way.

"Oh you're on Elliot." He smirked before reaching into the bag and grabbing a paintball.

I gave a small shriek and ran into the obstacle course, just barely dodging the paintball Zack threw and got sprayed with splash back. I laughed and threw my paintball at Zack and got him in the stomach with it. He looked shocked before he smirked and grabbed me, smushing one on the top of my head. I squealed loudly and smushed one on his neck before squirming out of his grasp and running away.

By the time our bags were empty we were more paint than clean skin and clothes. We were sitting on top of a picnic table eating delicious burgers.

"So did you have fun baby?" Zack asked as he stole one of my fries and dipped it in the cheese sauce.

"That was amazing. We need to do that again one day." I said with a huge smile on my face. "I had so much fun today Zacky." I replied, leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Good I'm glad. I was really hoping you would. And after this I figured we could go to the beach, have a small little bonfire with s'mores and roasted marshmallows." Zack said as he through his garbage away and came back to sit with me.

"Sounds perfect Z." I smiled and gave him the last few bites of my burger while I finished my fries.

"Alright well then ready to go?" He asked standing up and offering me his arm. I smiled and through away my garbage and looped my arm through his and away we went.

Being with Zack was easy and effortless. He made me feel happy and like I didn't have to try to be anything other than myself. In a lot of ways being with him reminded me of being with Ethan. It just felt...natural. Like this is what I was supposed to be doing. He gave me butterflies anytime I saw him or even thought about him. He made me feel safe, loved and special. He was amazing and he wasn't even trying. It just felt like we came together naturally. Like we were exactly what the other person needed.

Sitting on the beach watching the sun set while we cooked s'mores over a bonfire was a prefect ending to an amazing day. It was wonderful and so fun and laid back. I liked that we didn't do fancy dinners or go to clubs. We were more of a movie on netflix and pizza kind of couple and that was perfect. We'd go for drives and listen to music. No destination in mind just driving and being together. Those kinds of things were perfect. Zack was perfect. And I was truly happy to be with him.

"What are you thinking beautiful?" Zack asked as he watched me with a smile.

"Just thinking about how happy I am to be with you." I replied honestly. I watched as Zacky's cheeks became red tinged and he shifted in his spot.

"Well I'm glad you are happy my love. I really am. But I think we need to go home and wash all this paint off of ourselves." He said with a chuckle pulling me to my feet. I laughed and we packed up our stuff, put out the fire and headed to Zack's car.

"So your place or mine?" I asked shyly.

"My place. I've got the bigger and better shower." Zack said with a playful smirk.

"You're place it is then. I don't have clothes to change into though." I said with a shrug.

"That's ok I can lend you some stuff to sleep in and I can wash your clothes and if the paint won't come one you can just borrow some of my stuff." He said with a shrug as he drove to his place.

I smiled and nodded, and blushed as Zack reached over and held my hand as he drove. We rode is silence, the only sound was the radio on quiet. Once we got to Zack's we went up to his room and he rummaged in his drawers to find me some clothes.

"Here this will do. It's a pair of boxers and a t-shirt for you to sleep in." He said with a smile as he put it on the counter in his bathroom. "I'll tape up your cast. Glad to be getting it off tomorrow?" He asked as he taped it up.

"Oh you have no idea. It's driving me crazy." I said wrinkling my nose at it. Zack chuckled and flicked my nose lightly before stealing a quick kiss.

"Alright I'll leave you too it. Just holler if you need anything." Zack said before leaving to use a different shower.

Once he was out of the room I stripped down and climbed into the shower,scrubbing my skin and hair to get the paint off my skin. By the time I was finished my skin was pink from scrubbing so hard. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my hair and another around my body. I slipped on Zack's boxers before dropping the towel from my body.

"Hey babe do you want to watch a movie or anything." Zack called from the bedroom.

"If you'd like. Mostly I just want to cuddle you." I said with a shrug as I put the shirt on and walked out of the room to see him sitting on the bed.

"Well I'm more than happy to facilitate that." He winked with a playful smirk as he pulled me close to him and laid down on the bed, cuddling me close to him.

"Hmm so warm and comfy." I hummed as I snuggled him.

"Me or the bed?" He asked as he ran a hand through my hair.

"Both. I love cuddling you. You give the best cuddles and hugs and kisses." I said quietly as I just melted into his hold.

"Is that a hint?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Very much so." I said as I lifted my head to look up at him. He smiled and kissed me tenderly, holding me close. I mewled into his kiss and melted into his touch. Zack's lips were amazing and I loved kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, he tightened his grip and moved so that I was laying on top of him as we made out. We kissed till we both had to come up for air laughing and holding each other close.

"Not that I don't love making out with you Z but I'm tired." I said as I snuggled into the bed and him.

"Of course baby. Sleep. Love you." Zack said as he held me close and got comfortable, giving me a kiss.

"Love you too Z..." I whispered quietly before falling asleep in Zack's warm arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! :) please let me know what you think of this chapter. Not the greatest I thought but at least I updated. I'm not sure if this story is going to continue much longer. Still mulling it over. I have a few more things plotted out so I'll keep going till I covered all the plot points I had wanted to but I'm not sure if it'll be a really long one. I'm shooting for maybe 40 chapters. Let me know your opinions on it please :)