Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Twenty-Six

I was woken up the next morning by the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned but quickly leaned over a very sleeping Zack and turned it off. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, stifling my giggle as he smiled in his sleep and cuddled more into his pillow. I got up out of the bed and stripped out of the clothes he leant me to sleep in. I put my clean underwear on from the other day and frowned at my paint stained clothes even after being washed. The jeans were salvageable at least for today but the shirt was not so I quietly stole a shirt from Zacky's drawer. It was just a pale green one with a vneck and buttons at the collar. I slipped it on, tucked it into my jeans and rolled up the cuff of my jeans a few times so they were sitting just at my ankle. I wrestled my curls into a messy bun with a few loose strands and grabbed my bag. I gave Zack one more soft kiss before writing a note on the notepad beside his bed.

' Morning Z. I went to get my cast taken off today. You looked so sweet sleeping I didn't want to wake you. Text or call me when you get up ad we'll do something. Love Ell'

I quietly crept down the stairs and out the door, not wanting to wake him up but then groaned when I realized I rose here with Zack and not my own car. I dug out my phone and called Joe. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey hun what's up? Don't you get your cast off today?" She asked as I could hear Sam in the background.

"Yeah I do but I'm at Zack's and I forgot I didn't come in my car. He's still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. I was hoping you could come get me in my car? Then I could drop you at work and Sam at daycare."

"Sure I can be there right away. I'll grab your spare keys out of your apartment and head right over." She said before hanging up. I sighed and sat on the curb for awhile before she showed up in my car. She sparked and slid over to the passenger seat allowing me to get in and drive.

"I already dropped Sam off at daycare. It was just easier that way." She said as way of explanation when I looked in the back for Sam.

"Oh ok. Would you be able to tell John and Anna that I've got the cast off and I'm able to start work again? Jake said he work around their schedule." I said with a smile. I missed working at the dinner.

"Sure thing hun. Excited to get the cast off." She asked as she pulled her beautiful red hair into a high ponytail.

"You have no idea. I want to keep the green part cause it's cool with all the drawings on it though."

We drove for a bit and talked before I dropped her of at the dinner then I hauled ass to the hospital so I wouldn't miss my appointment with Dr. Reese By the time I parked I was a few minutes late so I ran in quickly inside and to Dr. Reese' office. His receptionist took my name and told me to sit while lifting her nose at my jeans. I rolled my eyes and took a seat playing a game on my phone till Morgan came out and called me into an exam room. I grabbed my bag and followed him inside.

"Hello Elliot. How are you?" Morgan asked as he smiled at me and sat in a little rolly stool infront of me to examine my hand.

"I'm good. Looking forward to getting this thing off. I was wondering if I could keep the green part with all the drawings on it." I said with a hopeful smile up at him.

"Sure that won't be a problem. Let's get started shall we." He said as he set to work getting my cast off. After a few minutes my arm was free and he was making me flex and test it out. "You'll have to wear a brace for awhile but you'll be able to do a lot more with it. And then in a few weeks you can take it off. You dot need to have it on all the time but definitely keep it on while you work." He explained putting the brace on and showing me how.

"Still this is so much better than a cast. It feels like my arm can finally breath again." I said as I put the green part of the cast in the little bag he handed me and into my purse.

"Ok well I'd stay and talk with you Ellie but I've got a lot more patients to see." He said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh it's fine Dr. Reese. I've gotta get anyway. Have a good rest of the day." I said with a smile before heading out of the building to my car. I stopped and grabbed some sushi takeout for lunch and made my way home. One I got inside I dropped the food on the coffee table a long with my purse and changed out of my clothes into a pair of tight yoga pants and a white wife beater. I was just about to sit down and eat when there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it and smiled happily when I saw Zacky at the door.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled as he stepped forward and kissed me. I hummed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck, stepping up on tiptoe to kiss him back deeply. He pulled away after the kiss and smiled at me. "How come you didn't wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you. Besides it was just a quick trip and now it's off." I said as I held up my right hand for him to see. "I've still got a brace to wear when I work or do something like that but I don't have to wear it all the time."

"Ok baby. Feel good to have it off?" He asked as he shut the door behind him and walked with me into the living room. I sat down and pulled out the sushi and gave him a set of chopsticks so we could both dig in.

"Feels much better. I feel free." I joked as I are a piece of a California roll. He laughed and kissed my right hand before eating some sushi. "But now I'm about to be a whole lot more busy. I'll be back at the diner soon and still be working at the music store. Won't have much free time." I explained with a small pout.

"Why not just work at one?" Zack asked with a frown before picking up another peice of sushi a little clumsily with his chopsticks.

"Because I need the money. And truth be told....I'm here on a work visa for 6 months. If I don't work I'll be deported." I said with a shrug not wanting to meet Zack's eyes as I knew he'd started to calculate how much time I had left.

"But that means you only have a month and a half left here?!" He exclaimed looking shocked.

"I know." Sigh and put my chopsticks down. "I'm here only on a work visa. I can extend the visa but it'll take some time and I'll have to go back to Canada in the mean time but it's what I've been looking into. I don't want to leave....you." I whispered quietly and looked up at him, biting my lower lip.

Zack watched my face closely, searching for something before he sighed, put his chopsticks down and pulled me close to him, cuddling me tightly to his body and refusing to let me go. "What are our options?"

"I can extend my work visa. Or petition for citizenship or...get married to an American citizen." I said with a shrug, not even contemplating the last one as a viable option. Zack was quiet and thinking everything over. He was moving his rough calloused fingers lightly over my arm, more absent minded fidgeting than anything else. What I wouldn't give to know what was going on in his mind.

"Ok well what steps do you gotta take to extend your work visa?" He asked as he moved to see my face better.

"I've done it already. I'm just waiting to hear back. I'm hoping that I don't have to leave while they decide if I can stay or not. I don't think I'm qualified to petition for citizenship yet. I know nothing about your weird ways." I teased lightly hoping he'd at least smile. My eyes light up when I heard him chuckle, feeling the deep rumble in his chest. I smiled and snuggled into him more. "I love you Zack I know I should have said something sooner I just didn't know how to say it."

"Ell it's fine. I'm not mad. I'm upset with the idea of you leaving but I'll do anything in my power so you can stay." He promised, kissing my temple. I believed him and it made me feel so loved and accepted. The rest of the afternoon passed in a lazy Sunday kinda fashion. Being locked in my little apartment with Zack was nice and comfortable and let my mind wander to the possibility of a future together with him.

Around 10 I was feeling tired and wanted nothing more than to climb into bed with Zack and cuddle all night till I fell asleep. I yawned and snuggled into my blanket more as Zacky played with strands of my hair.

"Tired my love?"

"Hmm hmm." I said around a yawn. "Stay with me?"

"Of course babe. Go get into bed, I'll clean up out here." He urged S he helped me stand up and patted my bum before sending me to my room. I smiled and walked to my room ad stripping out of all of my clothes and laying naked under the covers. I was a nervous wreck. I knew I was ready and that I wanted to be with Zack that way. But I'd only ever slept with Ethan before. What if I wasn't good enough for Zack? What if I was sloppy and awkward? I felt so nervous and scared about my thoughts that I didn't even notice Zack come into the room and close the door behind him. God now I was even more nervous as I watched him strip down to him boxer briefs. I swallowed thickly and held the blanket up to my chin and watched him with wide eyes as he climbed into bed. He wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled me to him and stilled the moment he realized I wasn't wearing underwear. Immediately I felt the tension level rise. His am eyes were dark and deep and his breath came a little quicker. He slowly ran his hands along my naked body. I shivered and sighed happily.

"Are you sure Ell?" He asked with a hopeful look he was trying to hide. "We don't have to if you aren't ready."

"I want to. I want you.... I'm just nervous. I haven't ....not since Ethan." I stammered my cheeks on fire.

"Baby you don't need to feel nervous. I'm just as nervous as you at truthfully. I want this as much as you but I'm afraid I won't measure up to your expectations." He told me honestly. Which was silly because I imagine he's great at anything he does. "The first time with someone you love is always much more meaningful and nerve wracking. You're not alone in those feelings."

I nodded and took a deep breath before tilting my head up to kiss him. It was deep and full of love and list. I put everything I was feeling into that kiss and he was doing the same. Both of us were breathing heavy and our hands were roaming. I pushed his boxers off and let my fingers play teasingly along his abdomen but not once touching him. He groaned and nipped my lips, digging his fingers into my hips and grinding against me. I moaned and wrapped my hand around his hard cock, he took a deep breath in and licked along my collarbone. I stroked his cock teasingly and pulled him on top of me. I wanted him, I was just nervous. But I knew that this is what I wanted.

He held himself above me and claimed my lips with a hot kiss that's stole my breath away. He grinded into me and fisted his hand in my hair, holding my lips to his and he nipped them before claiming my mouth with his tongue. I clutched his hips and arched my body into his. I pressed my chest against his and felt his heart racing. He gripped my hips hard and slowly he slipped inside me, I moaned and clenched around him my mind comprehending nothing but an overload of colours. I felt nothing but the high of us together. I writhed underneath him and moved my hips in rhythm with Zack's and clutched at his back, kissing and nibbling his neck and shoulders.

"Oh god Zack!" I moaned loudly and writhed under him, my body shivering and my nails scraping down his back. I lost all conscious thought and instead just felt and let myself go to the experience. The orgasm caught me by surprise and rolled over my body in waves of pleasure seconds later I felt him cum in me. His movements became sloppy and slowly he collapsed on top of me, both of us out of breath and happily sweaty. We cleaned up and he held me tightly to him. I felt happy and whole. This was right.

"I love you Zacky." I murmured quietly as he placed feather light kisses on my back and held me to his back.

"I love you too baby." He sighed happily and kissed my neck. "Now sleep my love. You're tired." I hummed happily and let my body relax and let sleep claim me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok first ever smut scene so be gentle on me. Let me know what you think. Not originally how this chapter was supposed to play out but I really like it. Feedback would be appreciated.