Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight

It was a few days after I had found out my application had been denied and everyone had been informed. John and Anna had cried and told me they didn't want me to go and that they would miss me. Sam was crushed and he didn't fully understand why I had to leave. Joe was upset but holding it together for Sam. Her and Morgan were now officially together and he doted on her. He even doted on Sam. He was really good to him and I could tell that they were going to make one happy little family. I had been spending all my free time with Zacky and the others. Brian had got mad and told me and Zack to have a quicky wedding down at the courthouse so I could stay. That was vetoed by me pretty damn quickly. I was not about to commit a felony. I loved Zacky but I knew I had to go back to Canada. I didn't want to but I had to.

Right now I was in my little apartment packing up all my stuff in boxes. I had no idea where I was gonna live and the only plan I had was to fill up my car with necessities and drive till I found somewhere in Canada to live. Wasn't much of a plan but it was basically the reverse of what I did coming here. I was trying to keep it together as much as I could but I was a wreck on the inside as I basically packed up my life here. Once I was settled somewhere in Canada Joe would send me all of my stuff and then after the slotted amount of time I'd return to Huntington Beach and apply for citizenship. Zack wasn't pleased with that but it was really our only viable option. I sighed heavily and sat on my couch, running my hand through my hair and rubbing my eyes tiredly. I had barely slept the last few days and it was really taking it toll.

"Baby?" Zacky called from the door as I heard it close behind him.

"In here babe." I called, standing up from the couch and taping up the box I just finished packing.

"Come here baby." Zack said quietly pulling me into his arms and holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his middle and nuzzled into his chest. I inhaled his scent, trying to commit it to memory. "I have something I want to talk to you about." He informed, giving me one more tight squeeze before guiding me to the couch and sitting down with me, facing me and holding onto both of my hands in his larger calloused ones.

"What is it Z?" I asked with a small frown as I watched him. He bit his lip and took a deep breath before looking up at me.

" I bought an apartment in Vancouver BC. Its in your name ands paid up in full for the next year. It's a loft apartment with all the necessities and in suite laundry and all that jazz, also a parking space. And once we've finished recording and the albums released I'll be coming up to stay with you for awhile before we start touring. I know it's not ideal but it's a solution for a temporary problem. Once you're able to I'm hoping you'll come back here to Huntington and....life with me...as my fiancé." He finished with a small sigh as he took out a small black ring box out of his pocket and held it out to me.

I stared at him in total shock, trying to wrap my head around everything he just said. At first I wanted to yell at him for getting me an apartment but that seemed like something trivial now that I stared down at the ring box. I felt my eyes water and my heart start to race. Could I say yes even though I had just recently been Ethan's fiancé? Was it wrong of me to want to say yes? Was I betraying Ethan? I put my hand over my eyes as the tears fell and my shoulders started to shake as I silently cried. Why did Zacky have to be such a wonderful person. I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss my hair lightly.

"Ellie? Please tell me those are happy tears." He whispered quietly against my hair as he held me tightly.

"Yes! Yes they are. Oh Z I love you so much. I'd love to be your fiancé." I said around my tears and flung my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss, my tears tasting salty as we kissed.

"Oh thank god. I was worried there for a second. My god Ellie I love you so much. I've wanted to ask you for awhile but I thought it was to soon and with everything that's going on it seemed like I wasn't going to get my chance. I know we can't marry right away but I thought we could enjoy a long engagement and then you can apply for citizenship and then we can start planning the wedding." He said in an excitable rush between kisses. He pulled away and opened the ring box to show me. I gasped the moment I saw it and covered my mouth my hand. It was breathtakingly beautiful. It was a black gold band with a heart amethyst and smaller amethysts along the band.

"Zacky it's beautiful." I whispered breathlessly as he took my hand and slid it onto my finger. It was a perfect fit and it was such a stunning ring. I looked at him in shock and was about to tell him that I couldn't accept something that expensive when I saw the look in his eyes. He looked so happy and his eyes were sparkling brighter than I had ever seen them before. I bit my lip and smiled lovingly at him as I melted into his arms.

"I love you Zachary James Baker."

" I love you Elliot Yale Winslow."

I smiled happily and cuddled into him, the both of us laying down on my couch. Now I didn't feel so heartbroken about leaving because now I knew that I'd be coming back to my home eventually and I'd have a long future with Zacky by my side. We sat there and cuddled as we talked about possible wedding ideas and honeymoon ideas. We both felt happy and slightly less upset about me having to leave. Eventually we got up and continued on with the packing.

"Don't think I haven't forgotten about the apartment Zachary." I said as I moved a full box out of my way.

"I knew you wouldn't and it's necessary. I want to make sure my fiancé is living in a safe nice place while I'm not there with her." He said with a happy smirk as he called me a fiancé. I laughed and gave him a small kiss as I packed the last few of my things into the last box. I was officially all packed up and is be leaving first thing in the morning to make the drive to Vancouver now I guess.

"Hmm I'm gonna miss my little place. It was my first ever place all my own and it's got a lot of great memories for me." I said sadly as I sat on the couch with Zacky, holding onto his hand and playing with my engagement ring absentmindedly.

"Yeah it does have a lot of great memories. But we'll make plenty more in your new place and even more when you come back home here with me." Zacky said with a fond smile as he placed a kiss on my left hand. I smiled and nuzzled into his side.

" I am not looking forward to the long as drive I have to start tomorrow." I said with a groan as I thought about the hours of highway travel I had ahead of me.

"Yeah about that...I forgot to mention that we'll be flying to Vancouver tomorrow and we'll be shipping all of your belonging out there." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait, we?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you didn't think I'd make you go settle in by yourself did you? I'll be with you for about a week before I have to head back here to continue recording." He explained as he played with my hair. I smiled happily and nuzzled more into his side, feeling like my heart would bury from how much I loved this man. He was just so damn perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the right chapter this time guys! Sorry about the mess up with the last chapter the other day. That was a mess up in my boneheaded part :) so here's the right one and I hope you guys enjoy. I know it's short but I wanted to get this out for you. I really liked this one. It was cute to me. Let me know what you think :)