Status: A Work In Progress, slow updates

Saviour in a Misfit's Disguise

Chapter Twenty- Nine

"You have to skype me when you get to your new home ok aunty Elle?" Sam asked hopefully with a small sad voice, as he looked up at me.

"Of course handsome. The moment I'm in and settled I'll skype you and show you my new place. It won't be as good without you next door but it's only temporary. I promise, I'll be back as soon as I can." I promised Sammy as I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his forehead, smoothing his floppy black hair away from his face. He hugged me tight and fought back tears, not wanting to cry in front of everyone. I stood up and pulled Joe into a tight hug.

"Take care Joe." I said quietly as she held me just as tight.

"I'll be fine dear. As will Sammy. You just look after yourself and get back here as soon as you can." She said pulling away and smoothing my hair away from my face. I smiled at the action and promised her I would. I then looked over to the guys and their girls.

Johnny was the first to hug me along with Lacey. Both held me tight and made me promise to keep in touch. Next Val pulled me into a nice hug and once she kissed my cheek and let me go I was enveloped in Matt's big arms. He gave me a tight squeeze and ruffled my hair affectionately.

"Take care of yourself Elliot. We'll see you soon." Matt promised as he stepped back and held Val close to him. Next Michelle gave me a quick squeeze and then I was standing in front of Brian. The goodbye I was least looking forward to next to Sammy.

"Come here sweetheart." He sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you to Bri. So much. Stay out of trouble." I teased lightly.

"Moi? When do I ever get into trouble?" He chuckled but held me tighter.

"Always." I teased and gave him a tight squeeze. "I love you Brian. You're my best friend." I mumbled into his shirt.

"I love you too sweetheart. I'll see you soon." He promised as he pulled away and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I stepped back and nodded, letting Zack say his goodbyes while I hugged Sammy and Joe once more.

"I love you guys. See you all soon." I promised as Zack took my hand an we made our way towards security. The airport was loud and busy as we waved once more to our friends and family and made our way through security. Once through security we made our gate and found seats to wait for the boarding.

"How are you doing my love?" Zacky asked as he saw me twisting my engagement ring around my finger.

"Alright. Just I haven't been back to Canada in quite awhile. Huntington Beach has become my home." I replied with a small smile as I leaned into his side and gave him a small kiss.

"We'll be back there together soon enough. For now we'll just had to make a home for us in Vancouver." Zack replied as he held me close and rubbed his hand over my arm.

We sat in silence for a bit and relaxed. We eventually got some food and as we were eating a few people recognized Zack. He was very nice to all of them and took pictures with them and signed what ever they asked him to. One of them asked who I was and Zack turned to me with a loving smile before turning back to the fan.

"She's my fiancé. Her name is Elliot." He answered. I blushed a little and ducked my face as the fan turned to look at me before turning back to Zack. They looked shocked but congratulated him before heading on their way. Once they were gone Zack and I made it back to our seats with our food.

"So I guess it'll only be a matter of time before that's all over death bat news." I chuckled lightly.

"Did you not want it to be?" Zack asked with a small frown.

"No it's not that, it's just usually you guys are so quiet about your private lives." I explain with a small shrug.

"And I still will be. I figured the news should come from me before people start rumours." He says with a small smile as he pushes the hair out of my eyes and gives me a small kiss.

"That makes plenty of sense then." I smile and kiss him back a little more deeply. He chuckles into my kiss and nips my lip lightly. Before I can turn it into a full make out he pulls away and smirks at my pout.

"Plenty of time for that later my love. We should have our breakfast before we have to board." I nod and we eat mostly in silence. After while of me leaning on Zack they started to call early boarding for first class. Zack pulled me up with him and we made our way to the plane with out tickets.

Normally I'd be just fine with regular seats but Zacky wanted to treat me to a better flight experience. He's already done so much and I felt guilty with all the money he's been spending on me but he wouldn't hear a word against it at all. He was a very stubborn man. First class was definitely nice and roomy but I felt so out of place. It took awhile to board and then even longer till take off. I got a little nervous and held Zack's hand tightly but after that I was fine.

"You should get some sleep baby. You haven't slept much these last few days." Zacky murmured against my ear as he held me close to him. I nodded and kissed him once before tilting my seat back and curling up with the little pillow and blanket the airline provided. Within minutes I was asleep.

"Hey love...we're about to descend. I figured you'd want to be awake for that so you didn't get scared out of sleep." Zack said as he gently kisses my cheek and smoothed my hair back.

"I slept the whole flight?" I asked a little shocked, my voice sounding sleepy as I stretched myself awake.

"Yeah you did. I knew you were tired." Zack smiled and kissed me. I smiled at him and nuzzles into his neck before putting the blanket and pillow away.

"Did you sleep?"

"Yeah I fell asleep not to long after you and then I woke up maybe a half hour before you." He shrugs as he tilts our chairs back upright. The captain then made the announcement about beginning the planes descent and I clutched Zack's hand tightly. Take off and landing always made me nervous but once in the air I was fine. Once we were safe and sound on the ground and everyone was off the plane Zack took me by the hand and led us to the baggage claim. Once we had our luggage on a cart he then led me to a car rental service.

"We just need something temporary while your car and other belongings are shipped out here." He explained while he rented a small SUV. Once everything was taken care of we made our way to the car. We loaded up and left the airport and drove into the heart of the city. It wasn't a very long drive and once at the building I was impressed. It was a tall stone building with big windows and balconies. We parked in my spot and made our way into the building. The caretaker was expecting us and handed us our keys and led us to the elevator and to the 6th floor. Once out we made our way to our apartment. He showed us around quickly then he left.

"Zacky I... I don't even know what to say. This apartment is amazing!" I exclaimed as I took it all in. It was a huge loft apartment that was all brick walls and industrial/modern looking. The kitchen and living room were open concept with all the kitchen appliances being stainless steal and granite counter tops. The living room was leather furniture and a nice flat screen tv and a full entertainment unit. There was a sliding barn door type thing along one wall that opened to a large bathroom with a claw foot rub and the washer and dryer tucked into the corner of the bathroom. Along that wall was a set of stairs metal stairs that led to a loft that had the bedroom and the closest. The bed was a nice leather bed frame for a queen sized bed and the closet was a walk in that I absolutely adored. The place was amazing and I was in love with it.

"This place is amazing." I breathed in awe as I looked around at everything.

"I'm glad you like it. I bough it with all the furniture in it because I knew that the furniture in your old place was provided by Anna and John. This way when you come back to home after the year mark you can sell this place with furniture included." Small shrug.

"It's amazing Zacky. I love it." I smiled at him and went to him, wrapping my arms around his middle. "I love you." I hummed happily against his chest.

"I love you too baby. Did you want help unpacking your clothes?" He offered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"It's fine I can manage it. I'll unpack as much as I can." I said with a smile as I kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed along my jaw before nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Ok. I'll see what's around here for takeout. The rest of your stud should be here tomorrow sometime."

I nodded and took my suitcases into the closet and began to unpack all of my stuff. A few hours later I was finished an we ate before I skyped with Sammy. He was very happy to hear from me and see my place but cried when I had to tell him good night. It broke my heart to see little man sad. Eventually Zack and I called it a night. It was hard for me to fall asleep in the new apartment. The sounds weren't the ones I was used to but eventually I was able to drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter. Sorry it took forever. I don't even have a reasonable excuse. I haven't been into writing much lately. I'm struggling to get back into it so really this chapter is crap to me but I needed to get it out. Does anyone even read this story anymore?