Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Changed Schools

Have you ever had that moment when you wake up and look at your clock and it reads "7:00 A.M.", so you tell yourself that five minutes of extra sleep wouldn't hurt? Then you wake up five minutes later to look at the clock as it reads "7:50 A.M.", but you close your eyes again and suddenly realize you slept 45 extra minutes?

Doesn't that moment suck balls?

Well, that moment just happened to me. Now I'm in a hurry to get out of bed and get ready for my first day at a new school.

Yup, I'm going to a new school. I used to go to Lakeview High, which I never understood why it was called that since there was no lake within a thousand mile radius. Plus, our mascot was a trout, which also didn't make sense since no lake meant no trout. Do lakes even have trout?

Anyways, that's beside the point. I had to move, because of problems and people there. I also ended up taking one of my best friends, Alexis, with me. We grew up together and it'd be like losing a sister so her parents moved her by force from schools. I also get to go to school with my other best friend, Max.

Now we're going to be attending Beaumont High, Home of the Spartans. Different name and inmates, but same type of prison. Population: 4,237, not including teachers and staff. Well now it's 4,239, not including teachers and staff. It's huge! It looks more like a college than a high school.

Anyway, as I'm about to get out of bed, my mom pops her head into my room and looks at me in shock.

"James Tobias Anderson! What the hell?! The bus gets here in 20 minutes and your not even dressed, let alone awake! I want you down in 10 minutes, got it?", Mom says as she leaves my room and continue walking down the hall.

"Yes sir!", I reply sarcastically and hear my mom's footsteps stop. Her footsteps get louder as she comes back into my room, and let me tell you, is she pissed.

"What did you say?", she says with a death glare.

"N-nothing! I-I just s-said 'Yes ma'am!'", I lie with a nervous smile.

"Good, because I thought I heard 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' for a second.", she replies with a raised eyebrow.

"No! O-of course not! What w-would give y-you that idea?"

"That's what I thought.", is all she says and just like that, she leaves my room and continues her morning routine as she gets ready for work.

I take a quick, 5 minute shower and get dressed in 4. I'm wearing light blue skinny jeans don't judge, my Paramore "Drowning" t-shirt, red Converse, and a red sweater. I go into my room and pick up my backpack off the floor. As I go downstairs, I text my best friend Max, "hey bitch. bus is a no go. be here in 5 k? ps i say bitch with love :3.", and put my cell in my back pocket.

You don't expect me to go on the bus do you? That's social suicide for the new kid! It's like feeding the small, innocent lamb to the big, hungry lions! That's immoral and wrong! At least I think so.

I go into the kitchen and grab a bagel with cream cheese on it. My cell vibrates, so I take it out and open it to see I got a text from Max. She says, "i had already thought u weren't gonna go on the bus so i went 2 ur house instead. ps whatevr ho ;)."

Did I forget to mention that Max is a girl? It's short for Maxine and I just call her Max, because it is so much simpler.

I sling my backpack over my should and go out the front door, screaming at my mom and dad that I'm leaving for school with Maxine.

I run towards her red Corvette, hand her the bagel, throw my backpack in backseat, and sit in shotgun.

"Um, Toby, what's this?", Maxine asks as she studies the bagel with a puzzled look.

"Nice to see you too Maxine-Pad. That is called breakfast! Now can you please drive?"

"Someone's a little eager to get eaten alive.", she jokes as she pulls out of the driveway.

"Shut up! No I'm not! I just want to get today over with. God, I hate Mondays so much."

"Honey, I think everyone does.", she laughs.

"So how are things with Anna?", I ask her.

Anna is her girfriend. Well, technically her fiancee.

Did I forget to mention Maxine is lesbian? Or that I'm gay? Sorry, it must've slipped my mind, but we are. She likes chicks, I like dicks. Pardon my French. And contrary to many gay stereotypes, we do not worship Lady Gaga. Frankly, she kind of scares us...

"I guess we're okay. Could be better though."

"What do you mean? Something wrong?"

"Well, I feel like I do all the work in this relationship. I'm just tired of giving her my 110 percent, to get nothing in return."

"Well I'm positive things are going to get better. They always do."

"I'm not so sure this time bud."

"C'mon! You two always get through everything and anything! So keep your head up!"

"Must you always be so optimistic?", she asks with a smile.

"It runs in the family.", I laugh.

"Well, we're here.", she says as she pulls up into the school parking lot. She finds a parking spot near the main entrance and turns of the car.

"Yeah, we are."

"Sound more enthusiastic! Like, 'Yay! We're here!'"

"Um, no thanks."

"You're no fun. What's the worst that could happen, that you meet people?"

"Exactly."

"Stop being antisocial you hermit! You ready?"

"I guess I am." No I'm not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own Paramore, but I do have that Paramore "Drowning" shirt from Hot Topic! Comment, Rate, and Subscribe :3 I'll update faster if you do!