Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Noticed You

"Hey! Earth to Jon-Jon!", Colt said as he waved a hand in front of my face.

We were eating breakfast in the school's cafeteria and I guess I spaced out for a minute, but I had a good reason to space out!

I saw Colt's younger sister, Maxine, come into the cafeteria with some hot girl. She was a little bit too far, but I could make out a red sweater and blonde hair. Then I noticed the skinny jeans she was wearing as she came closer. They hugged her in all the right places!

This girl must be new, because I would've tapped that noticed her last year. I definitely would've noticed her last year.

"Yeah, sorry.", I replied, still staring at the mysterious girl.

I guess Colt noticed where I was looking, because he said, "Um, Jon? Why are you eye-fucking my sister?"

"Dude! Not Maxine! I'm eye-fucking Maxine's hot friend!", I said, noticing that only Maxine's friend got breakfast and that Maxine was nibbling on a bagel.

"The one with the red sweater?", he asked, looking like he wanted to laugh.

"Yeah, why?"

Colt suddenly started laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his seat.

"What's so funny?", I asked him.

"N-nothing!", Colt said, still laughing.

"Tell me! I want to laugh too!", I whined. Yes, I whine, even though I'm a 17 teen year old Junior in high school.

Out of the blue, Colt asked, "Jon, are you sure you're straight?"

"Positive. Why?"

Colt started laughing again and said, "God, this is priceless!"

"Screw you and your little inside jokes!", I said as I flipped him off.

"You know you love me!", Colt replied with a grin.

"God, I need more friends."

"Hey! That hurts! Besides, who could ever replace me?"

The morning bell rang, alertings us that we have 10 minutes to go to our lockers, get our stuff, and get to class. Everyone started leaving the cafeteria, including Maxine and her friend. No fair! I don't see that perfect ass anymore!

"I guess I'll see you later Jon-Jon!", Colt said after finally calming down and wiping his tears from the laughing.

"Don't call me that! Anyways, bye.", I said, a bit irritated. You would be too! It was like I was a dog and somebody waved a piece of meat in my face, then they took it away.

We went our seperate ways since his 1st Period Class is in a different direction than mine.

I go to my locker, grab some things, and head off to English.

I notice that the entire class is empty and that I'm the only one there. All the desks are grouped in pairs and I take one of the desks in the back. Slowly, but surely, students start filling up the class and as the tardy bell is about to ring, Maxine and her friend come in. I'd know that ass anywhere!

Maxine takes a seat in the paired desk next mine who already had a girl in the other seat. I think her name is Alexis if I remember right.

Anyway, Maxine's friend went to go talk to the teacher who then asked for everyone's attention.

"Class! This is James Anderson. I want you all to welcome him since it's his first year with us at Beaumont. James, why don't you tell us about yourself?"

SHE'S A GUY?! I mean, HE'S A GUY?! HE'S TOO CUTE AND/OR HOT TO BE A GUY THOUGH!

"Actually, it's Toby. Um, I'm 15 and a Sophomore. I believe in the three P's, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, and Pierce the Veil. And no, that does not make me emo.", Toby said as he took the only seat left, which was next to mine.

"Hi. I'm Jon.", I introduced myself. I guess he thought I wasn't talking to him, because he looked behind him and looked back at me. He has beautiful eyes.

"Um, you're talking to me?", he replied with his kissable lips.

"Well, isn't it obvious? That is unless the wall behind knows how to talk.", I replied with a chuckle.

"But why me?", he asked, which really hurt. Does he really expect me to be a dick and act as if he isn't sitting next to me?

"Um, because you're new? And, because I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself?"

"Look, I'm the new kid that nobody wants to hang out with, and you obviously have better people to talk to." I love it when they play hard to get.

"Who says?"

"Um, I don't know. Society?"

"Well screw society, I'm going to hang out with you whether society wants it or not!", I said with a grin.

For some reason, I feel attracted to him, NOT in a gay way though liar. I really want to get to know him among other things.

But no fair! He's a guy! His perfect ass! His beautiful eyes! His kissable lips! Damn it! Total boner kill! He's cute though.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had a lot of fun writitng this chapter. it was really fun writing Jon's reactions to Toby's gender. i like Toby better, he has that calm air about him as opposed to Jon's "OMFG!" attitude. at least i think so. i plan to have at least 4 or 5 chapters by the end of the week, but i moved so that might hinder updates. i also am going to start attending a new school next monday so let me apologize for late updates. i'm gonna try to update at least once a day, and if i don't, i'm REALLY sorry. remember to COMMENT, RATE, and SUBSCRIBE! everytime you don't, a dog is neutered. please, think of the dogs! plus, they make me feel loved and update faster! :3