Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Got To Know You

It was the day after Toby and I had gone cliff-diving. I was eating lunch, waiting for Colt to come. I had seen Maxine and Alexis talking with Toby about something I assumed to be funny, because they were laughing their heads off. They then got up and left the cafeteria.

"Someone looks chipper today.", Colt said as he sat down at the lunch table, making me turn my attention to him.

"Someone is limping today.", I countered. He turned beet red as I laughed.

"I hurt my ankle, that's all.", he tried to explain.

"Unless by 'ankle' you mean 'ass' and by 'I' you mean 'Mason', you certainly did.", I replied with a grin.

"Sh-shut up.", he replied as he stuck his tongue out.

I just laughed harder. "Don't wear out your tongue, Mason might need it later."

"Jon!", he exclaimed as he punched my shoulder.

"I'm just teasing Colt. Sorry.", I said as I rubbed my arm.

"You better be! So what the hell? You ditch to go on a hot date with your new boyfriend and you don't tell me?", Colt asked me.

"First, it wasn't a date. It was 'sight-seeing' if you will. Second, Toby's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend, that's all.", I replied.

"I never knew you had friends with benefits.", he joked. I just glared daggers at him, which caused him to raise his hands in defense. "Just saying! My friends don't try to molest me." 

I chuckled. "Since when do you have friends?"

"Dick. Since forever! You're just my closest one."

"Sad but true.", I replied.

"You dick."

"Hey, if the condom fits."

"As I was saying! When are you going to go out with Toby?", Colt asked with a raised eyebrow.

I simply sighed. "I'm not even sure I like guys, so to answer your question, I have no fucking clue."

"What do you mean you're not sure you like guys! You kissed him, and from what Mason told me, you were not that far from becoming a pedophile.", he told me.

"Don't exaggerate! He's not that young! And what's does kissing him have anything to do with this.", I asked Colt.

"Dude, really? You're like the straightest male-chauvinistic jock I know."

"Wow, thanks a lot.", I replied sarcastically. "Still, kissing him doesn't mean anything."

Colt then gave me the "bitch, you know you're in denial" look.

"Holy crap, I like guys!", I exclaimed, which caused everyone in the cafeteria to look at our table.

"Sorry, my friend smoked some bad pot. Please excuse him." he explained, causing everyone to continue whatever they were doing. Colt then leaned over and slapped me. "Snap out of it Jon!"

"Fucker! That hurt!", I yelled.

"Damn, you're on a really bad trip. Don't worry Jon! I shall release you!" he said as he smacked me again.


Yesterday, Toby came up with the idea that we should start over as friends, and I've got to say, I couldn't be happier.

I have to be grateful for our friendship. It gave me time to think, and yes, I know it sounds a little cliche, but I did need time. Time to think about who I really am.

I'm the captain of all the athletics, not including tennis, swimming, and cheerleading. And yes, cheerleading is a sport. Not everyone can do the things cheerleaders can. I'm class president. I've also dated half the school's female population. I'm living the life teenage guys only dream of.

I've got everything I could ever want. So why do I feel like there's something missing? Like there's something more?

That's the thing about Toby. All of a sudden he comes into my life and stirs feelings within me I didn't even know were there. How can me make me doubt everything I've ever known?

Tony, a senior from the basketball team, was having a Halloween party. He was known to have some of the best parties, so it would be social suicide not to go. Since Colt and I were on the team, we were automatically invited. Colt being invited meant Maxine was invited too. Tony had a crush on her for the longest time, even though he knew she was lesbian. He said that he could "change her" if given the chance, and Maxine always went, with her girlfriend Anna.

I took it upon myself to invite Alexis, who said she was sure Toby would go if we were all going.

It was the day before Halloween and me, Alexis, and Maxine were I 2nd Period. We had a French test today and after we finished, they were discussing their costumes for the party. I was trying not to pass out from exhaustion  after all the cramming I did last night. Maybe a small nap would do me some good. They then turned the discussion onto me, knocking me out of nap.

"What are you dressing up as Jon?", Alexis asked.

"I don't dress up. I'm a little bit too old to dress up for Halloween.", I answered with a yawn.

They both gasped in shock.

"But Colt's dressing up, and so is Toby! So you have to dress up too!", Maxine said.

"Look, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know what to dress up as. Besides, Halloween's tomorrow, so it's already too late to get a costume.", I reasoned.

They both looked at each other, exchanging hidden messages between themselves.

"I am willing to work with you if you're willing to work with me.", Alexis said.

"Looks like we have to put our differences aside if we are to succeed.", Maxine replied.

"This can only mean one thing...", Alexis trailed off.

"What the hell are you two talking about?", I asked, genuinely scared.

"SHOPPING!!", they exclaimed in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for the lateness! I tried to make up for it in length! I failed didn't I? >.<'

Shout out to my newest critic Adrenaline Angel!

I have good news and bad news!

In algebra, i did the math (ain't that a coinky-dink?) and saw that there's only about 16-20 chapters left! But don't fret my lovelies! I started planning out the sequel! all I can say is that you all are probably going to hate me within the first couple of chapters, trust me, I hated myself when I was writing the sequel's plot <.<

Thanks to all my readers, subscribers, and critics! Without yew ppl, I'd be nada! :)

And remember to COMMENT, RATE, & SUBSCRIBE!! :3

Question:
What do you think Jon and Toby are going to dress up as?