Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That He Hurt You

I had driven Toby back to his house. It wasn't like I was gonna take him back to mine! I was really worried about him. He usually is so happy and giddy whenever I'm with him, now he just seems dead. Even in the car he's always talking, but now he had nothing to say.

I wonder what happened back there...

I literally had to carry him back to his room. He wouldn't move, talk, his face was emotionless.

I had taken off his make up then mine. Now all he was left in was his boxers. When I laid him on his bed and covered him in his sheets, I saw tears in his eyes.

"Toby, are you alright? What's wrong?", I asked as I sat next to him then stroked his cheek with my thumb

He closed his eyes and turned away from me.

"I-I don't wanna t-talk about it...", Toby trailed off.

"Maybe I should go then and let you sleep.", I told him as I stood up, but before I could, Toby grabbed my wrist.

"No!", he practically screamed out. I looked at him and saw fear in his eyes. "P-please, don't leave me. S-stay the ni-night. I ca-can't be alone right n-now.", he was trembling.

"Okay, I'll spend the night with you. But I can't really really sleep in my clothes you know.", I replied as I stood up and took off my flannel shirt then jeans. I slipped into the covers of his bed and wrapped my arms around him, trying my best to stop the trembling.

"What's wrong Toby? Please tell me. I really wanna help you and I hate seeing you like this."

I loved how it felt to have Toby in my arms. It felt like he belonged there and I didn't want him to leave the safety of them.

He nuzzled my naked chest and I could feel a blush creep over his face as it got hotter. Toby then started sobbing.

"M-my ex was th-there at the p-party. I saw hi-him standing there. He lo-looked at me. I loved h-him, then h-he hurt me...", Toby managed to say between sobs.

Someone hurt Toby? How could someone hurt such a sweet person?

I rubbed his back, trying to soothe him as best as I could. "I'm so sorry-", Toby interrupted me.

"Last ye-year, he said he wanted to ha-have sex and he said he lo-loved me, but when I said n-no... H-he punched me and when I tried fi-fighting back... H-he... He... He... H-he... He ra-raped me...", he was really crying now.

Now that hurt. How could someone hurt such a small, innocent person like Toby that way? I wanna kill the fucker that touched him.

I held him closer and rubbed circles on his back. "It's okay Toby. You don't have to-"

He kept trembling. "H-he bragged about it a-at school... He to-told everyone that I-I was the easiest f-fuck he ever ha-had... He to-took my virginity... I l-let him..."

I wanted to cry. "Toby, you're still a virgin. He can't take what you didn't give. You said no, you didn't let yourself. I'm here for you. You're safe. No one's gonna hurt you, I swear. So please, stop crying? For me?"

He moved back a little and looked up at me with his tear-stained eyes. Even when he cries, he still looks beautiful.

"I'm s-sorry Jon... When I cr-cry, it's ha-hard for me t-to st-stop... I-I'm sor-"

I stopped him. I had pressed my lips softly against his as I cupped his cheek. Seeing him like this was killing me inside, he shouldn't be crying and blaming himself. When I pulled away, I smiled.

"You stopped.", I said as I stroked his Cheek with my thumb. His pale cheeks were stained with a rose red blush. His lips were slightly apart, and the tears that were once on his face were now non-existent, making my smile wider.

He looked down. "Wh-what was... that for...?"

"I didn't want you crying anymore."

"P-please... don't do that again..."

He doesn't... want me to kiss him again?

"Why Toby?"

He shook his head and sighed. "I really do like you... But you don't like me..."

"Toby, of course I like you."

He looked up at me again, his eyes on the verge of tears again. "Then why aren't I your boyfriend?"

Good question.

"I-"

Toby interrupted me. "Just, forget I said anything. I'm sorry..."

"Um, okay?"

He snuggled in to me, closing his eyes. "Just hold me please..."

I nodded and did as I was told. Slowly but surely, Toby fell asleep and eventually, so did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!!! I'm soooooooooo so so so soooooooo sorry for not updating like forever!!!
I turned into one of those deadbeat authors who never update that I swore Id never become ._.
I've just been so busy lately but I have good news! I've been working on chapters for this story, the sequel (I call it Kissing In Cars), my co-write with Bolts;; and much more!
I plan on putting up two new stories, slash of course lol
One is a Student and Teacher relation and the other was based on true events so look out for those!
Again, Im really sorry but I get out of school next thursday which means I can write more!!
I also turned 16 this month on the 8th!!
I hope my subscriber, critics, and everyone else haven't given up and left me yet cause I plan to redeem myself!
Toodles! <3