Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I'm In Lust With You

Toby went back to sleep, thank God. I stayed up in case he had any nightmares like the one from before.

My heart literally broke into a billion pieces at the sight of him writhing with facials expressions best described as terror and pain etched his face.

The screams and whimpers killed me, I never knew he could make noises like that.

I watched him sleep, his chest slowly moved up and down with each breath he took. I watched and scanned his face, taking in all the beautiful features.

I played with his hair gently, trying not to disturb his slumber. He cuddled his body closer into mine, a small sound escaping his lips as a grin found its way onto my face.

It was about 6 when I decided he wouldn't have anymore nightmares, and I could join Toby in getting some rest.

I swear that God hates me. My dreams were filled with fantasies of Toby and I. It also didn't help that the object of my fantasies and desires was pressed up against me.

I awoke to a blushing Toby. His cheeks red as ripe cherries and his eyes wide as the moon. He was chewing on his bottom lip when he looked down, I soon followed suit, realizing why he was blushing so hard.

My erection was pressed against Toby's stomach, rubbing against his stomach through the thin fabric.

Now, it was my turn to blush and have wide eyes as I saw Toby get hard to, poking my leg through his boxers. He was bigger than I imagined.

He tried moving away from me, only to accidentally graze his hard on against mine, both of us letting out a moan in unison.

We blushed harder as Toby said, "I'm sorry...", avoiding eye contact with me.

"Um... Don't be, it felt good...", I replied, shock setting in at the realization of the words I just said.

A guy's dick just touched mine, and I loved it.

Toby tried moving away again, inadvertently rubbing against me more, except this time, I moved against him.

I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips to his, waiting to see his reaction. He kissed back harder, pulling my body closer to his as I nipped and sucked on his lips eagerly.

I crawled on top of him, between his leg, and slipped my tongue past his lips, exploring his mouth.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and massaged my tongue with his while I was grinding my crotch against his harder, moaning into his mouth.

Toby moved his body aginst mine, our hips keeping a steady pace while it gradually picked up speed. I grabbed his hips and dug my nails into them gently, Toby whimpering in pleasure.

I muzzled his neck and bite down on it, sucking on the spot as I swirled ny tongue around it. The friction between us was becoming too much, the white-hot feeling of ecstasy building in the pit of my stomach, begging to be released.

Our moans grew in volume and intensity as we finally came together, crying each other's name out until we were finished.

I laid my body on his, both of us covered in a sticky mess of sweat and cum.

All I could think about was, "What the fuck did we just do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for Stephen. He called me a whore cause the last chapter was short xD

Everyone thank him lol

I love you guys! &amp;lt;3 Remember to comment, subscribe, and recommend :3