Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Have Trust Issues

Can he honestly want to be my friend? I don't want any other friends, I have Alexis and Maxine. They're the only ones that I can trust, because they've been with me through hell and back.

I can't afford any other friendships. Friendship leads to intimacy, intimacy leads to betrayal, and betrayal leads to pain. And I don't think I can take anymore pain in my life.

So when Jon said that he wanted to hang out with me, despite society's thoughts and beliefs, I thought to myself that this bridge had to be burned before it was built.

So, I was left with no choice, my final resort.

"I'm-", I started but I was interrupted by Maxine.

"Toby, what do you think you're doing?"

"Maxine, please stay out of this."

Jon just looked really confused at both of us.

"Toby, don't. I know what you're going to do, but-", Maxine was interrupted by some bimbo that came over. I had talked to the teacher before the tardy bell rang, explaining that I was new and that I didn't know whether I was ahead or behind the other students at this school. She told me not to worry and that her lesson plans weren't ready so we were going to have a free period today. After she asked me to introduce myself, she left to God knows where. So that's why everyone is up and why bimbo over here is at my desk trying to flirt with Jon.

"Hey cutie, why don't you ditch the carpet-muncher and come with me?", obviously talking about Maxine, which pissed me the hell off.

But what Jon said surprised me.

"Sorry, but the carpet-muncher happens to be my best friend's sister. I also think that you should apologize to her immediately."

He knows Colt?

"C'mon, we both know you don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

"You know what, fuck you. How about you sweetie? You look like you have a brain.", she said with a smile, her sights set on me. HELP! VAGINA ALERT! S.O.S.! AYUDA! GROSS!

"Yeah I do. So I'm not going with you. 1st. You called my best friend a carpet-muncher. 2nd. I'm gay and you offended me too. So go fuck yourself.", I said in front of the entire class, who were watching our little scene.

"What a waste. You homos don't belong here."

I laughed and started, "That's not what your dad-"

"Or your mom said last night.", Maxine finished, which got a few laughs from the class.

The bimbo just left back to her little group and after a couple of minutes, everyone just went back to what they were doing. I looked at Jon, who was going to say something, but I interrupted him.

"Told you that you had better people to talk to.", I said.

"Are you kidding me? That was awesome! I can't believe you shot that air-head down!", Jon replied, laughing.

"But I'm gay.", I said, a bit surprised.

"So? Your point is?"

"Nobody wants to be friends with the gay kid?"

"You really need to stop generalizing so much, because I do."

"You can't be serious."

"I am."

"No you can't.", I told him.

"Trust me."

"I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Why not?", he asked, sounding a bit hurt.

"Trusting people get hurt."

"I won't hurt you."

"That's what they all say."

"I promise, I won't hurt you."

I started laughing and said, "Don't make promises you can't keep."

The bell rang before Jon could speak and I was already on my way to 2nd Period.

I don't know if Jon's someone I can trust, but only time can tell. Besides, he did defend Maxine and he didn't run away when I told everyone that I'm gay. He's hot too.

But now that the whole class knows I'm gay, it's safe to assume that the school will find out too.

Good going Toby, you just dug your own grave. For the second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have their schedules figured out! Toby's is English, History, Lunch, Psychology, Art, then Math. Jon's is English, French, Lunch, Science, Art, then Math. i'm using my old school's schedule which is a 1-3-1 schedule if i'm correct. their 1st and 5th periods stay the same, but their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th periods change each semester, and their's only 2 semesters. i'm submiting this right now, because tomorrow, i'm going to be really busy, so sorry if i don't update tomorrow! damn, i ramble a lot. anyways, remember to comment, rate, and subscribe! good night!