Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That You Have A Reputation

Well, today's morning was interesting. I found out something you don't hear everyday.

First, JON THOUGHT I WAS A GIRL! LIKE, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! Well, with an ass like mine, I don't blame him.

Second, JON THOUGHT I WAS HOT! Curse my good looks, rocking bod, and perfect butt.

Colt, who I have for History, told me this in 2nd Period. And I remember thinking that it was weird when I noticed Jon staring at me in the morning when I got breakfast. I thought he was a stalker or something.

Then finally, the third order of business, my second biggest screw up yet, I pretty much told the entire school I was gay. I know this, because it is now 3rd Period and everyone keeps staring at me.

"They're looking at you, right?", Alexis, who was sitting in front of me whispered.

"Most likely, yes."

"Good, because I thought they were looking at me.", she joked.

We were in Psychology and out teacher was making us take Cornell Notes as he talked.

"Not funny.", I replied sarcastically.

"C'mon! Lighten up. It could be worse. They could know you're- Oh wait, they do."

"My God, sometimes I wonder how many times your parents dropped you on your head as a baby."

"Hey! That only happened once! Besides, you made your bed, so either lie in it or wake up and smell the coffee. You should've just listened to Maxine.", she retorted.

"Like I knew that some Paris Hilton wannabe was going to come over and start flirting with Jon or that she was going to call Maxine a carpet-muncher."

She giggled and said, "I think the bimbo flirting with Jon is irrelevant to your predicament."

"Wow, you used 'irrelevant' and 'predicament' correctly in a sentence. I'm impressed.", I teased.

"Jerk. Anyways, what's the whole "flirting with Jon" thing have anything to do with your situation?"

"If that skank didn't flirt with Jon, he wouldn't have rejected her and defended Maxine! Then, the skank wouldn't have started hitting on me, and I wouldn't have rejected her or revealed that I like dudes! Therefore, I wouldn't be a walking target right now if there wasn't any type of flirting with Jon!", I whispered.

"First, you're rationalizing, and yes I am paying attention to the class. Second, you would still be attracting attention to yourself. You're the new kid. Plus, your wearing bright-ass shoes, a bright-ass sweater, and your hair. Not many guys here are blonde. And did I mention your skinny jeans, because those fuckers gave you an ass and legs that half of the school's female population would kill for. So don't go blaming Jon for your problems."

"But you're the new kid too! And you know I had to dye my hair, because I couldn't risk anyone from Lakeview or Beaumont recognizing me. Besides, I like my hair this way. Be glad I didn't change my name!", I whined.

"That may be true, but I blend in more easily. But, Jon is still not the one responsible for this."

I sighed in defeat and whispered, "You're right. Speaking of Jon, what's the deal with him?"

"Interested, are we?", Alexis said and I swear that I could hear the smile in her voice.

"As if."

"You do know he's straight, right?", she asked, the smile still evident. Nothing that I can't fix.

"Aren't they always? Which is exactly why I'm surprised, scratch that, shocked that he didn't go running for the mountains when I said I was gay."

"Has it ever occured to you the he, I don't know, means well?", Alexis whispered with a sarcastic tone.

"No one ever does, so why would he?"

"Because, tell me if this sounds crazy, he does?"

"I don't know, he comes off as a bit clingy.", I told her.

"I think you mean persistent."

"Wow, 'persistent' now. You're on a roll today Lexi.", I said with a chuckle.

"Shut up. Anyway, give Jon a chance. He seems like a nice guy."

"I don't know. What do you know about him?"

"Well, from what I hear, he's the captain of the football team and a total heartbreaker which I say is total bull. I know heartbreakers, and he seems too nice to be one. He looks more like his heart has been broken. And before I forget, I had him for 2nd Period, but I don't think he noticed me. He looked like he was really deep in his thoughts for a good 30 minutes, but when I saw him again, him and Maxine, who didn't notice me either, were sending notes to each other. But all of a sudden it just stopped."

"That's just weird. I wonder what they were talking about.", I told Alexis.

"Well that's all I know. Don't judge a book by its cover. Give Jon a chance, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.", Alexis told me.

"I'll think about it. Now let's stop talking before we get in trouble."

"Good idea. You may also want to copy my notes. Knowing you, you didn't pay attention to a word the teacher said.", she joked.

"You know me so well!"

I'll consider giving Jon a chance. But I need to talk to Maxine about her little conversation with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't cornell notes suck major donkey balls? i'm so tired right now, it's not even funny. big shout out to Bolts;; for commenting and saving a dog from getting neutered! and setting an example Read her story "We'll Meet Soon, I Promise", it's a slash story and i love it so far! remember to COMMENT, RATE, and SUBSCRIBE! come on people, i do need your thoughts and views on this! i'm going to especially need them for the sex scenes ;) you know you hit rock-bottom when you have to bribe your readers. i'm just kidding, but comments do keep me going and it doesn't hurt to post one. anyways, asta luego my compadres y asta manana! good night! :3

*UPDATE* i'm really sorry if you opened this chapter when i had it under "Jon's POV", like i said i'm really tired right now and i need to sleep. i also noticed that i haven't thanked the people who subscribed or my readers. thanks you guys! you're all fawesome! stayed tuned for the next chapter! i'm thinking about revealing Maxine's plan, so look forward to that. sorry if i ever sound like a whiny bitch or a comment-hungry author i've been under a lot of stress lately. blame my therapist for not doing his job! and my meds for not working just kidding people!

~Domo-Kun