Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Want To Be Friends

It was finally time for Maxine's plan to go into effect. Don't fuck up Hawkins! You can do this!

4th Period was Art with Toby and 5th Period was Math with Toby and Colt.

They both went by pretty fast. Probably because I didn't pay attention and sort of went "brain-dead" for those two classes.

But I did notice in Art that Toby wore a gold, wedding band on a silver chain around his neck. Pretty weird.

Anyways, we had just gotten out of Math when Toby had called Maxine. She told him that she left with Anna an hour before school ended.

"Shit.", I heard Toby curse silently to himself.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"Maxine left already and I don't have a ride home. I can't believe she left without telling me!"

"Well, how about I drive you home?", I asked Toby, playing dumb. Seriously, I am.

"Um, no thanks.", he replied.

"C'mon! What's so wrong with me driving you home?"

"A lot. And really, I don't want to impose or be a burden."

"You wouldn't be! I'd like to drive you home.", I said, putting emphasis on the word "like."

Toby sighed in defeat and told me where he lived, which wasn't far from my house.

We walked into the parking lot and got into my black Hummer. Bigger is always better.

As I started the engine, Toby asked me a question, which took me a bit by surprise.

"Why do you care so much about being my friend?", Toby asked. Which shot daggers at my heart.

"What do you mean?"

"You barely know me, but you've been one of the nicest people to me since I've been here. So why?"

"I like proving people wrong.", I simply asked.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You said that you can't trust me. And I want to prove you wrong."

I swear I saw him blush for a minute there.

"Thanks Jon.", he said with a smile.

"Your welcome.", I replied with a grin.

The drive to Toby's house was actually quicker than I thought. He got down from the car, but before he went to his house, he said, "I assume you didn't pay attention during Math, so would you like to come inside and I'll help you with the homework. We could hang out if you want. I mean, my parents aren't going to be home until later. You don't have to if you don't want to though."
♠ ♠ ♠
this might be short, but i promise to make it up in the next couple of chapters. thanks to the people that read "Sorry, I Love Him" or subscribed to it. remember to COMMENT, RATE, and SUBSCRIBE! everytime to you do, you prevent idiocy from spreading. idiocy is a serious illness that can take any shape or form. it is most common among humans. together, we can find a cure! :D today was awesome! i ates me some sushi, got a haircut, hooked up my router, and most importantly, fixed things with my mom! hopefully tomorrow i get a new cell too!

anyways, a special thanks to the people that answered Chapter 6's question and a big shout out to Derek Fitz for commenting! read some of his stories, they're really good! and remember to comment on them too!

Question:
Why do you think Toby wears a wedding ring around his neck?