Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That I Kissed A Boy And I Liked It

I don't know why I'm holding Toby, and frankly, I don't care.

All I know is that it feels right with him in my arms. It feels perfect.

I don't know why I care so much about Toby, but I do know that he's been hurt, and I want to pick up the pieces of this broken boy.

I don't know why I'm going to do what I'm about to do, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is him.

I closed my eyes and finally connected our lips together. Please kiss me back.

Instantly, I felt a spark in my lips that I had never felt with anybody else. Please don't push me away.

And almost like he read my mind, Toby kissed back.

The kiss got deeper when I dropped my arms lower to his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck. It felt like our bodies were meant for eachother since we fit so perfectly together.

Toby surprised me when he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I willingly gave him.

I let his tongue explore my mouth and he let me do the same.

Our tongues fought for dominance and I was the victor.

We had to pull away for air, which we desperately needed since both of us were panting, trying to get as much air as possible into our lungs before we continued what we started.

I was the one that quickly pulled his lips back to mine as I let my hands roam over his body, earning a fews moans from his throat. It was music to my ears.

Without his shirt, I could see the muscles that he did have. He wasn't so muscular to where it was disgusting, but he was muscular enough to make him look more attractive, if that was even possible.

Toby pushed me towards the his bed, never once breaking the contact we had. When we laid down, he did one of the things I didn't even know was pleasurable. He bit my lip and tugged on it softly.

I repayed him by leaving his lips, which made him whimper, and worked my way down his neck. I bit down on his soft skin and sucked lightly, marking him. Making him mine.

We paused every now and then to catch our breath, and made out for at least half an hour.

When Toby pulled away, I whined at the loss of contact.

If his kiss was a drug, I was a junkie. His taste was just so addictive.

I then saw the reason why he pulled away standing in the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
they finally kissed! short but sweet. sorry about this chapter's shortness, i have homework. :/ today was fawesome! i started my new school and i was able to get classes with my cousin! i made the counselor do it the teacher aids, who were jocks, that showed me around were hot! why is it that all the hot ones are straight? something tragic happened! my mom dropped my ipod touch and cracked the screen! i almost killed her remember to COMMENT, RATE, & SUBSCRIBE! thanks to all my readers, subscribers, and commenters! i luv you guys! ps. i've never kissed anyone so i'm made this chapter on pure imagination!

Question:
Why do you think Toby pulled away?