Status: Completed with Recs: 9 Readers: 321 Subscribers: 107 Comments: 98 Word count: 12364

Lovely, Stay Lovely

At Least I'm Proud Of Something

My entire body quivered into Jona's arms as we both were lingered in the waiting room of the intensive care unit. I kept getting horrified flashbacks running through my mind.

"Grab the babeh! I'm gettin' in the car!" Jona yelled, rushing over to his keys. He didn't even bother to get shoes on.

Quickly, I rushed and grabbed Abi into my arms. I threw an extra blanket around my shoulders and ran as quickly as I could into the car after Jona.


"It'll be alright," Jona spoke softly. "I jus' know it."

I simply shook my head and leaned into his chest, letting the tears fall.

"Jona, she's blue! She's blue!" I sobbed over my child whom was barely conscious.

"Dani, shut the hell up! We're almost there and everyfing will be fine!" He yelled back.

I leaned back in my chair, sobbing over Abi. It was the first time I ever heard Jona snap and raise his voice, and it wasn't something I wanted to get used to.


An overwhelming feeling of guilt took over my stomach and I quickly jumped up and ran over to the garbage. I purged my tears and sorrows down the trash along with whatever I had eaten for dinner the previous night. When I was done, I spit one last time into the garbage and turned to face Jona.

He looked more a mess than I realized. His face was pale, his eyes hardly ever looking up from the ground.

The car flew up to the emergency room and stopped short. Both of us ran barefoot into the ER with Abi in my arms. "Doctah! We need a doctah! Our babeh isn't breathin'!" Jona howled down the hallway.

It didn't take long before she was ripped from my arms and rushed down a hallway we weren't allowed to follow. Quickly I turned and grabbed onto Jona's chest, heavily sobbing into his shirt. His arms picked me up and brought me over to the chairs where we both wait for the unknown.


I wasn't sure if I belonged in his arms anymore. I wasn't sure if I should let the events of the night before affect my feelings towards Jona. If he didn't mean well, why would he be doing all this for me? Why would he be just as emotionally distraught over Abi if he didn't care.

Deciding with my better judgment, I went up to him and sat back on his lap. I felt him stir underneath me, clearly shocked from my actions. Not soon after, his arms wrapped around me into the same place they had been since we've arrived.

We sat. We waited.

"Mr. and Mrs. Weinhofen?"

We both looked up to see a concerned doctor standing there with a clipboard. Letting the Mrs. Weinhofen pass, we quickly stood up.

The doctor shuffled his feet, adjusted his glasses and flipped through the paperwork. "Would you like to know what is wrong with Abigail?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I really should stop with cliffhangers
*still laughs evily alone in my room*

Also, I tend to update quicker if you guys bother me.
And when i say bother me, I mean like yell at me on
tumblr or twitter because I tend to update quicker.
Also if you tell me you're from mibba, I'll follow back :D

Thank you all for the comments!
lexin3d, PonAndZiFan, AngelaTFT, Twokids.Onelove,
unmade beds, DropDead4Me, KasieAllOver,
Rawrrrrrrrr, factory girl


X O X O