Status: Recs: 5 Readers: 448 Subscribers: 120 Comments: 69 Word count: 8541

Blessed With a Mess

Even Though I'm On My Own

"Where the fuck have you been all night?" I shouted as Ben walked in the door.

He rolled his eyes, hanging up his coat. "Fuck, off yea?"

"No, I won't fuck off," I yelled, mimicking him. "It's three in the god damn morning and you should have been home six hours ago!"

"I hate comin' home 'cause all I hear is yeh fuckin' bitchin'!"

"If you weren't so stupid, I wouldn't have to bitch all the time!"

"I'm the stupid one? How about when yeh literally almost burnt the house down toasting bread, huh?"

"Oh that was one time!"

He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "One time is enough to burn the house down! And it's my house! I pay for everyfing yeh see 'cause yeh won't get a job!"

"I've tried getting jobs and every time I get one, you refuse to let me go! I'm not some damn caged animal to keep forever!"

"Whatevah."

"Whatever my ass! What the hell have you been doing all night?"

"Yeh should be mindin' yeh own damn business!"

"I am! You're my business! We're dating, remember? We're living together, remember?"

Ben pushed passed me and started up the stairs. "Yea, well sometimes I realleh fink those two fings were the worst decisions of my life."

"Then break up with me then!"

The bedroom door slammed, echoing throughout the house.

I sighed, collapsing on the couch. This was literally a daily routine that Ben and I developed. I do something stupid, he yells for hours. He does something stupid, I yell for hours. It wasn't really a relationship at this point but just a shouting match.

I rubbed my temples, trying to ease the headache that was coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet first chapter. Kind of xD Thank you guys so much, by the way. This story had 33 subscribers and two comments from Vani.Violence and teenage z0mbie before I even posted the first chapter! I might not be able to post the next one until the end of this week, so bare with me! I just didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer!
I fucking love you guys!