Status: Recs: 5 Readers: 448 Subscribers: 120 Comments: 69 Word count: 8541

Blessed With a Mess

My Life Right From The Start

I followed Ben outside and enlacing my arms around James’ waist, burying my head into his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. “Yes?”

“I just wanted to snuggle,” I mumbled into his chest. “I’m cold.”

“Alright, love. We’re going,” he whispered down to me. “Hey guys,” he announced to the group. “I’m goin’ to take this munchkin home. Catch yeh all lata’.”

“Don’t take her home,” Ben groaned.

I shot him a look, glaring. James spoke before I could. “Not yeh home. My home.”

The look on his face was priceless. It only got funnier when James wrapped his hand in my own and pulled me from the group. “Thanks Jamo,” I grinned.

“Jamo? Yeh haven’t called me that in a while,” he chuckled.

I shrugged, slipping into his car. “So where are we going?”

“Well we could go out to eat or I could take yeh to the movies or I could take yeh back to my place or-“

I giggled, rolling my eyes. “James, your place is perfect. I just want to relax and drink hot chocolate under the covers watching Lion King with you.”

“Perfect,” he grinned.

And that’s how that night went; the rest of the day was followed by James and I watching Disney movies and drinking hot chocolate, laughing about the stupidest things and, of course, taking embarrassing pictures of each other like any good friend would do to another.

“Are yeh sure yeh’ll be okay?” James questioned as we stood on my doorstep. He had driven me home and walked me to the door. I shifted nervously in my shoes before finally nodding.

“Yea, I’ll be fine. I’ll text you if anything goes wrong, okay?”

He smiled, pulling me into a hug. “You better,” he mumbled into my ear. “And if he says anyfing to yeh, let me know so I can kick his arse.”

“Deal,” I mumbled into his chest.

James pulled away and smile, “don’t forget to smile, love. Yeh realleh look amazin’ when yeh do.”

A blush crept up on my cheeks and I looked down, grinning like an idiot.

“Goodnight, love,” James spoke before kissing me on my cheek and walking away.

I smiled and practically floated into the house, happier than I have been in a while. Of course, that only lasted until I heard Ben stomp down the stairs. “Yeh are fuckin’ him!”

“What!” I yelled back, snapping out of my trance and crashing down onto planet earth.

“Yeh fuckin’ my friend! That’s so low, Olivia!”

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. “I am not, Ben! Shut up! I shouldn’t have to come home and be harassed by you.”

“Yeh right,” he threw his hands up in the air. “Yeh fuckin’ right. Everyfing is all on me.”

“Ben,” a girly whine came from the doorway. I looked over to see Jessica standing in the doorway in Ben’s shirt. Just his shirt.

My eyes snapped over to Ben, steam rising from my ears. “You’re right! This is on you!”

Jessica snaked over to Ben. “I didn’t know she’s goin’ to be here.”

Ben looked down at her body before rolling his eyes. “Jessica, go away.”

“But-“

“Not now, seriously.” Jessica pouted before slithering her way back upstairs. Ben immediately looked over at me, his eyes wide. “It’s not what-“

I shrugged, sitting on the kitchen counter. “I don’t really care, Ben.”

“But-“

“Nope,” I interrupted again. “Don’t care. We’re not together anymore. Go sleep with whoever you want, right?”

“Oliv-“

I cut him off and jumped off the counter, heading upstairs to our old bedroom. I shut the door and collapsed on the bed, letting the tears fall down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Ben, Team James or Team Olivia? Let me know!

Also, I had an idea, and I thought I would share it with you lovely people.
What would you guys think if I wrote another Tom Sykes story?
I know a lot of you really loved my last Tom series, so I was just wondering...

Anyhoes, thanks Vani.Violence, dirty mind., and DiggyBVB for the comments.

Happy Valentines Day!
You guys are my valentines; xoxo and much love.