Status: Recs: 5 Readers: 448 Subscribers: 120 Comments: 69 Word count: 8541

Blessed With a Mess

I Need A Home Sweet Home To Call My Own

I groaned hearing Ben yell throughout the house. "Not again," I mumbled, pulling the pillow over my head. "I didn't even do anything."

"No, fuck yeh slag!" Ben yelled.

I pulled my phone out and smiled seeing a text from James.

From: Drooms.
So this might sound a bit queer
but can we go on an actual date today?
It's okay if you say no :)
I chuckled and quickly replied.

To: Drooms.
This might sound a bit queer, but yes.
I'll be there in the afternoonish, kay?

From: Drooms.
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy :D


I didn't care what Ben was cursing me off about downstairs. James already made my day so much better, and I hadn't even seen him yet. Still curiosity got the best of me and I took quiet breaths trying to listen.

"You used me!" Jessica's voice yelled. I rolled my eyes upon hearing her voice. That's who he was yelling at. I got out of the bed and opened my door, peering down the hallway. I stood at the top of the stairs quietly.

"I didn't do a fing! Yeh the one tryin' to get in meh pants! I do one nice fing for yeh to make sure yeh don't drive home smashed and the next fing I know is I turn around and yeh half naked in my shirt! Yeh absoluteleh psycho!"

"That's what I thought you wanted!"

"No!" Ben yelled, absolutely frustrated. "Now keep yeh fuckin' voice down or else yeh goin' to wake Olivia."

"The truth comes out, huh. It's all about her!" Jessica hissed.

"This has nothing to do with her!" Ben groaned. I frowned, sitting on the top step and resting my head in my hands.

I heard Jessica scoff before the front door opened. "When you sort out everything, call me."

"Not likely!" Ben shouted back just as the door closed. "Fuck," Ben mumbled in front of me.

My head shot up and I looked at him standing at the bottom of the steps. "Hi," I mumbled.

"Did yeh... did we... wAKe yeh?" He asked, his voice cracking at the end.

I scooted over on the step and patted the spot next to me, "come here."

Without hesitation, Ben came and sat next to me. "I didn't sleep wiff her."

"I know," I mumbled.

"And I know yeh not sleepin' wiff James."

I nodded my head and leaned on his shoulder. "We have the most fucked up relationship."

"Yea," he chuckled. "Fighting suites us I guess."

I sighed and sat up straight, looking at him. He smiled back. Though he was smiling back at me, I could still sense how upset he was about yelling at Jessica. Ben does have a sweet heart and always regretted a lot of the things he said. He just could never find the words to apologize.

Slowly, Ben leaned over and patted my knee. "I don't get yeh."

"Why?" I whispered.

"Any othah person would have gave up on me forevah ago."

"I won't give up on you."

His eyes caught mine and I became drawn to them like I did so long ago. They held pain and confidence and uncertainty all in one flash. "Kiss me," he whispered.

"Okay," I barely spoke, leaning in.

The moment our lips touched, all the anger and anxiety our relationship held came out. Ben quickly picked me up and carried me to our old bedroom, dropping onto the bed. Not once did our lips detach.

And not once for the next few hours did I think of anything else but him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty much all of you are Team James.
I wonder how many people are Team James after you guys heard Ben's side of the story.

And a lot of you would like me to write another Tom story....
I was also suggested to write a YMAS story o.o first time for everything.
If I wrote a You Me At Six story, would you guys read it?

Thank you so much lexin3d, iMusic-Freak, The Mini Monster,
Vani.Violence, Laurlaur1996
and dirty mind. for commenting!

Expect another update Monday.
x o x o