A Hard Job Made Harder

Relieved of Your Duties

“Come on Jamie, drive faster. The match is almost over!” Luckily for me I had changed before we left. My red extensions alone took an hour to put in they hung at either side of my head if it wasn’t for the rest of my outfit I would look like a Goth. I sat smoothing my black jacket over my sides and arms. I felt a little uncomfortable with my red silk bra peeking out, but I needed a sexy and aggressive look and this was what wardrobe had come up with. I started to worry that my black flared pants would crease with how long I had been sat here in traffic. If we didn’t get a move on I would have to sprint to the ramp to prevent what would happen tonight at the Royal Rumble. But at least I had long since perfected the art of running in heels. I had on red ankle 5 inch boots with skulls scattered across them in silver studs.

“We’re here Roxxie, go get’em!” I flung the car door open and was met by Steph as I walked through the door.

“Roxxie! Where the hell have you been? “ She snapped at me.

“Have you seen the state of the traffic out there, you’re lucky I got ready before coming or it’d be over before it began. Now where’s a mic?” I shot back at her in no mood for her crap.

“Here now move it. He’s going to do exactly what I thought he would.” I nodded my head at her and jogged to the curtain. If we didn’t think he would screw CM Punk over I wouldn’t be here.

“You’re winner and new WWE Champion Dolph Ziggler…” Just began to announce, as Punk launched himself at Laurinaitis.

He had cost him the match by turning to Vickie Guererro at ringside just as Punk went for the pin. This then allowed Ziggler to roll Punk up for the win with a handful of tights that Laurinaitis had clearly seen, but chose to ignore. Laurinaitis rolled out of the ring away from the furious Punk and grabbed the mic from Roberts.

“Punk for attacking me I am afraid I have no choice, but to fire you. Good luck in all your…”

“Mr Laurinaitis! I’m afraid I’m going to have to stop you there. There is no new WWE Champion! And as for Punk he won’t be going anywhere.” I shouted in to my mic as I swaggered down the ramp to the ring. Laurinaitis was shocked and stared up at me.

“I don’t know who you are, but I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and The Interim Gen…”

“Save it you moron. You have been relieved of your duties. I am the new General Manager of Raw. And I will not tolerate fools like you. You have been biased in your refereeing duties and chosen favourites among the Superstars back stage. Punk you still have a job if you want it.” As I got to Ziggler and Vickie at ringside I snatched the title from his hands. And walked up the steps and got into the ring with a few wolf whistle for bending and revealing a hell of a lot of cleavage. “And this, I do believe is yours.” I handed him his title and the arena exploded.

“On who’s authority?! You can’t walk in here and make decisions!” He had got back in the ring and was stood in my face.

“On the authority of the board of directors. Here I’ll show you. Otunga!” I called and snapped my fingers. He soon came running down to the ring all flustered and aggravated. Punk stepped closer to me as we waited.

“So we seriously have a new GM?” He smirked looking towards Laurinaitis.

“Indeed you do Punk, but don’t take this as sign of favouritism. I need you on this show and I will not allow that pompous git fire one of the best talents on my show.” I smiled back at him as he nodded his head in understanding and appreciation of my stance.

“Well it seems you are right. I am no longer needed as the General Manager, but it still stands. Punk will be fired.” He looked as smug as ever.

“I don’t think so. Raw is my show and CM Punk is my star. He stays right here, Otunga could you also explain to him this part.” I pointed onto the contract. He gulped before explaining it.

“Sir it states that the only way a superstar or diva maybe removed from her roster is on her say so. And because she wants Punk to stay you can’t fire him.” He looked down at his feet as Laurinaitis looked set to explode in fury.

“Oh and one more thing. I think it’s about time we gave the WWE-Universe what they really want!” The arena exploded again and Punk handed me his belt back as he had guessed what I was suggesting. “I can make any match, I want. So for my first match it will be, The WWE Champion CM PUNK! Vs. The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinaitis! Ding-ding boys.” I smiled climbing out of the ring, handing the title to Roberts and beckoning Otunga to follow me backstage.

“So a, Ms Walker, I um kept quiet about your arrival. Does that mean you’ll keep me as your legal counsel?” Otunga asked as I walked into my office.

“David look, you are a superstar and that means you have to fight. Sure if I need counsel I’ll come to you, but come tomorrow night, you will be wrestling again.” He didn’t look too happy about it at all, but sat there I had an idea. “Smackdown is catching us in the ratings and attendance is up.”

“Yes it is, but what does that have to do with me?” He cocked his head in confusion.

“We have gone down in the ratings because of Laurinaitis. But I can’t have that, I want us to annihilate Smackdown. So I want you to look in to some things for me David.” I told him what I wanted him to do and just as I finished Ziggler barged through the door with Vickie in tow.

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” She screeched.

“I think you’ll find Vickie I can do whatever the hell I please. Now what do you want before I have your asses thrown out of here?” Ziggler put his hand over Vickie’s mouth before she got them both in deep water.

“Look Ms?” He began.

“Walker, Ms Roxanne Walker.” David supplied.

“Ms Walker, I don’t know if you’ve been watching Raw recently, but I have beaten him twice in singles competition fair and squa…”

“Well I think you must have a different view point on fairness than I do. Your first defeat of Punk came as Vickie interfered and Laurinaitis distracted Punk on purpose to give you the win. Your second and third match Laurinaitis interfered yet again. But you will get your rematch, tomorrow night on Raw. I will be ringside and if there is any interference, any what so ever I can assure you it will be a long time before you get a shot again. So no Vickie or Swagger ringside. Do I make myself clear? Good, oh look Punk just beat Ace.” I smiled at the monitor. Vickie looked like she was on the verge of spewing obscenities at me when Ziggler had the sense to drag her out of the room.

“You do know that Punk is going to see it as siding with Ziggler? Right?”

“No David he won’t and you know why? No I didn’t think you would. It’s because he relishes a challenge. And this will be fair contest.” I replied in confidence.

“Well that’s good to hear, but how do intend to make sure it’s a fair contest?” Punk had walked into the room.

“Well congratulations on your win, but I don’t suppose it was much of a challenge. It’s going to be a fair contest because I will be ringside, and Ziggler will be down there without support. But I’m warning you Punk, I will not tolerate cheating. Am I clear?” I said crossing my arms and staring him down.

“Sure and we aren’t on camera, the names Phil.” He winked and walked off. I blushed lightly and turned back to the monitor hoping David hadn’t seen it. The Rumble itself was in full swing I just hoped it was a member of my roster that would win it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story Woo, please do review i want to hear your thoughts!
Roxxie's Outfit