Status: Comment my lovelies :D <3

Bulletproof Heart

"I'm gonna be alone forever."

"Uhm, Mikey? What are you doing in there?" My brother asked from the other side of the door. I got a fright and I jumped, accidentally sliding the glass across my arm, making blood spill over. I winced because of the pain. I was going to but, FUCK! This is alot more sore than I thought it'd be. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and I slid the blood-covered glass into my hoodie pocket. I was still clutching my arm when Gerard knocked again. I just pulled down my sleeve, letting the blood continue to spill. I stood up and unlocked the door, letting a worried Gerard into my room. He shut my door, and then locked it again. "Mikey? What the fuck? You never lock your room door." I refused to answer him as I could feel the crimson paint drip down into my hand. I closed my eyes tightly which caused tears to fall. "Mikey, what's wrong?"

"Frank.. He's- he's got a boyfriend." I fell into Gerard's arms, sobbing and I coul tell that Gerard was confused. I mean, I told him only a few weeks ago that I wasn't gay. Or bisexual, but I also never said that I was perfectly straight. The truth is, I'm not entirely sure who I am right now. I know a few things about me, like tthe fact I am completely in love with my best friend.

"Mikey.. I thought you were straight."

"I never said that." I mumbled. I saw him have a wierd flashback thing and then his eyes light up, showing that he had remembered.

"Do you love him?" I could only nod. I did. I have been in love with Frank for years. Ever since he drew me that picture in Kindergarten of me and him, with a heart in the middle. It was so cute. It was at that point I realized that I loved Frank more than a friend. He has always been special in my eyes. "Tell him."

"I can't, Gee. He has a boyfriend." I sighed.

"Mikes, are you gay?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. I mean, I have never found a girl attractive. And I have only thought of Frank in that way. He's the only boy I have ever been attracted to. Well, except Oli Sykes, but lets face it. He's fucking gorgeous. I know Frank is gay, which gives me more of a chance with him. But we all know that he can get any guy he wants. He could turn a straight guy gay just by one kiss. I am just a fucking dork and he is the sexiest of all the sex Gods. I am gonna be alone forever." I just want my Frank, to actually be my Frank. I didn't say that to Gerard though. But I guess what I just said made him know how I feel.

"1) You will not be alone forever. Don't give up on Frank. I think he likes you too. 2)You are not a dork. Trust me on that one. 3) Frank is not the sexiest of all sex Gods. Billie Joe is. And he's mine 'Kay? 4) I think you are gay. 5) I fell in love with my best friend and now I'm dating him. Think about that." Gerard patted me on the back, making the bloody glass fall out of my pocket.

"Mikey.. what's that doing in your pocket? And why does it have blood on it?"

"I.. uhm.."

"Lift. Your. Sleeves." The way that he spoke to me, was rather scary, so I obeyed. I rolled up my sleeve and looked at the blood which was now in a big puddle in my palm.

I have neverr seen Gerard look so disappointed in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Frikey! Woo! Let me know what you think ^^ It'll get better as the story develops, I promise.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Comment&Subscribe!

xoxo - Billie Joe's wife <3