Status: Comment my lovelies :D <3

Bulletproof Heart

"He'll never love me!"

I got woken up by another harsh slap from my father. It hurt like fuck... I rubbed the side of my cheek where he slapped me and frowned.

"You have a friend waiting for you.Although I have no fucking idea who would want to be friends with a worthles piece of shit like you. I'll send him up." He spat as he walked out the door and I climbed out of my beslid on my pyjama bottoms and I ran my hand through my hair. I flopped on my bed and grabbed a book from my beside table and I pretended to read it, while I could see on the pages was 'Mikey is here.' My heart was pounding inside my chest. Mikey is here.

"Uhm.. Frank? Why are you reading... the Bible? Upside down?" Shit. I seemed so retarded now. And it wasn't even Mikey, it was Gerard.

"I uhm... taken up upside down Bible reading classes.." Yes, I seriously answered with that. I cleared my throat as Gerard sat besideme on my bed. "So, why are you here?"

"Mikey cut himself." Those three words could have stopped my heart. It felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest.

"Why?" I held in the tears as I stared into Gerard's eyes.

"You got a fucking boyfriend!" What? When the fuck did I get a boyfriend? I stared at him blankly.

"No! I never! I'm as single as I was a month ago! Yes, a guy gave me his numbers when I was out with Mikey, but I was never gonna call him! I'minlovewithMikey!" Fuck, did I just seriously tell Gerard that? Dammit! I'd rather only be friends with Mikey than not be anything to him. And now I've fucked it all up because he's gonna tell Mikey and Mikey will freak out and that'll be the end of our friendship.

"He loves you too." Gerard said simply. "Call him and ask him out." Mikey can't love me. I'm a wierd emo fag that no one likes. Gerard handed me my phone and I shakily dialed my Mikey's number. I was gonna lock my phone and not actually phone him but Gerard clicked 'Call' and the he put it on loud speaker and threw me my phone. And then it started ringing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whaddya think?

Sorry for any errors.

Comment&Subscribe!

xoxo - American_Idiot