Status: Hello welcome to my new story

Love Hurt.

Love Hurt (Chapter one.)

Angel Pov:

Angel woke up, she look see what time it's she mumble to her self "Why do i have to go school for collage why can't i stay home sleep some more." She said to her self, I got up walk to the bathroom used the bathroom. I got done used the bathroom i walk down stair in to the kitchen see Kyle with Alex. I rolled my eyes at them, i sat down about to eat some good food for beartfast. I hear Kyle and Alex talking about something but didn't catch what they were talking about. I ate my food walk to the sink wash my dishes heard Kyle. Kyle, "Hey Angel is another big day at collage school." He said to me. Angel "Yes i know that." I said to him, I walk up the stair in to my bed room got ready for school. I walk down the stair see Alex in the living room, I heard familer voice. Summer "Girl hurry up we gonna be late for school." She said. Angel "I'm coming." I said walking to the living room we both hugged each other, walk out side in to my car drove off on the road heading to school.

Kyle Pov:

Kyle been up didn't get much sleep, the door bell ring i went to answer the door see Alex standing at the door way. "Hey dude, come on in." I said to him, he came in started to talk about some girls at the collage. we talk in tell Angel came in, I look at him then at my sister back at him. He look at my sister like he falling for her or something i thought to my self, i will have to ask him later about it. I got done eating breakfast i walk in to living room, someone knock on our door i answer the door see Summer i greeting her to come on in. She came in, i smile at her she look pretty today. "Summer, you look pretty today." I said to her. She look at me smile. Summer "Thank you, Kyle. Girl hurry up we gonna be late for school." She said. I smile i turn around asked Alex if he ready to go. I and Alex got out of the house before the girls leave we got in my car drove off.

Alex Pov:

Alex walk over to Kyle house, i knock on his door he answer his door. I walk in to his living room to his kitchen we started to talk about some girls at the collage. We been talking, i look up see Angel came in i check her out she still pretty girl. some day i will married this girl, i thought to my self. I watch Kyle and Angel eating, i walk over to the living room i heard the door bell rings. Kyle went to go answer it, it's was Summer. Kyle and Summer started to talk. I sat there and waited, Kyle and I left the house when Summer and Angel talking in side, i turn on the radio to listing to music in Kyle car.

Summer Pov:

Summer putting makeup on before she heading to Angel and Kyle house. I walk out of the house walk over to Angel place i knock on there door, Kyle answer the door. I walk, we started to talk. "Thank you. Kyle. Girl hurry up we gonna be late for school." I said out load so that Angel can hear me. Angel came in we walk out of the house in to her car drove off i look out my window thinking of Kyle he cutie.

Matthew Pov:

Matt laying down on his bed with his wife, he been thinking to him self if this gonna ever work for me with Val. I kiss her forehead, walk down the stair in to the kitchen looking for something to kook. I started to kook, i heard someone coming down stair it's was Brain. "Hey good morning man." I said to him. He look at me smile. Brian "Hi good morning, dude I'm getting going i don't wanna be late for school." He said to me. I look at him confuse. "Dude what School?" I said to him. We been talking about some things, now that i understand. I heard someone came down the stair it's was Val, i walk over there give her kiss.

Brian Pov:

Brian woke up from his long hung over night, I walk down stair see Matt up this early in the morning. "Hi good morning, dude I'm getting going i don't wanna be late for school." I said to him, i look at him he look confuse. So i told him the detail for why I'm going to collage school. i turn around see Val came in, i watch them kiss i thought to my self why in the world they got married for? I know for fact that Val is cheating on Matt with another dude that he don't know yet. i thought to my self.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, Welcome and i don't own avenged sevenfold band, but i own Angel, Summer, Kyle, Alex. Well here the first story i hope everyone like it. and comment, find out what gonna happened next. and thank you!!