Eyes Wide Shut

Call Me

"So,Emma.You come here often?" Ben asked and I laughed.

"Best line in the book?" I replied with a cheeky smile.

"No,i've plenty more,if that's what you like." He replied, and even though it didn't really make sense, I still blushed and giggled.

"So, tell me about yourself then Emma."

And so,Ben and I spent the night chatting and flirting ( a lot,might i add), until Ryan and his friend returned at ten to one.

"Emma!" Ryan smiled, as he dragged his 'friend' over to the table
.
"Hey love." I smiled at him,"oh, this is Ben."

"I'm Ryan, and this is Jamie." Ryan introduced himself to Ben and introduced me to his new lover.

I smiled and put my hand out to shake his, but he pulled me up into a hug.

"Well,it was great meeting you Jamie,but we've got to go. I'll call you!" Ryan smiled and waited for me to say goodbye to Ben.

"Well I better be going too then. Thanks for the drinks Ben. I'll see you around." I smiled and Ryan and I began to leave.

"Wait,Emma!" Ben said as he jogged up to us in the empty shopping centre.

"Yes?" I smiled politely.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow or something and get a coffee?" He asked.

"Yeah,that'd be cool." I said and he nodded.

"In that case, can i take your number?" He asked slyly.

I laughed and Ryan rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Yeah sure." I spoke and pulled a sharpie out of my bag that I carried everywhere with me.

I scrawled my number down on his hand and he smiled down at me.

"So i'll see you tomorrow then." He said,when I finished.

"Yeah I guess so. Goodbye Ben."

"Bye Emma." Ben said, and kissed me on the cheek.

I turned around and Ryan threw his arm around my waist.We walked out of the shopping centre together. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ben chatting with his friends outside the bar.

He looked over towards us and waved.I smiled and waved back,until we reached the doors.

"Good night then?" Ryan asked sarcastically and I smiled.

"Yeah,it was alright." I replied and he laughed, while flagging down a taxi and sliding in.

Oh how I was tired...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit :Blondie

Emma's Outfit

Feedback?

Comment/subscribe?

Bekah
xxx