Just Like Heaven

Good? Great.

At first, I thought the worst. I thought he was gonna hurt me, but once we were in the room, he pushed me on the bed and stood in front of me. He then turned away, exhaling heavily, and hung his head.

"Mikey, what's going on?" My voice trembled terribly.

"You should've heard the things she said." He still kept his back to me, "The things she wanted me to do to her, she begged me to take her back."

My body stiffened and I looked down. I thought this was the part where he was going to give me the inevitable break up speech. I felt my heart breaking and he hadn't even said it.

"She wants me, Morgan." 

I licked my lips, "I understand." I murmured.

"She wants to make things work." He still didn't look at me.

I didn't know what to say. I was beginning to form tears, and that's all my body allowed me to do. I kept my head low, tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

This hurt.

"I told her to leave." He finally said, and then he turned, "I didn't want her. I told her that; I told her that I didn't need or want her."

I didn't immediately bring my head up, I still felt hurt, and I didn't know why. I waited for him to say something else.

"I told her that...I'm..." He swallowed hard, I could hear it, "That I'm in love with you."

I snapped my head up when I heard that. The tears blurred my vision, but I could see Mikey. He stepped closer to me, wrapping his arms, safely, around me. 

"Do you mean that?" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Yes, of course I mean it, or I wouldn't have said it."

I shook slightly as I fought shyness to say it, "I love you, too, Mikey."

He let me go and looked at me, his eyes searched mine for truth, and he smiled once he found it. 

He slowly straddled me, cupped my jaw and kissed me. Our kiss slowly built until he had pinned me on my bed. Again, his hands felt up my body, then his fingers popped the button of my jeans open and pull the zipper down. I pulled away from Mikey and looked at him, trying to figure him out. He looked happy...so at ease.

He kissed me again, yanking at my jeans, I lifted my hips and helped them off. We crawled further into the bed, Mikey sat up on his knees and pulled his shirt off, I pulled mine off as well. We looked at each other, staring at one another for a moment, then we took our bottoms off.

I pulled the comforter back, climbing underneath with him, and pulled his body onto mine. His hands gripped at my thighs, adjusting them onto his hips, I bucked my own, out of frustration. He licked his lips, "Do you have a condom?"

I groaned a bit and pointed to my bedside table. Mikey leaned over, turning the light on and searched through the drawer quickly. Within 20 seconds he had one, and ripped it open. I watched him slip it on, then return to me, placing soft kisses on the nape of my neck. I gasped softly, feeling him hard against me, I kissed at him, causing him to look at me again.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding my breath. He entered me slowly, he pressed his lips to my neck again, stalling, then he pushed forward and back out. I moaned softly, mewing against his ear; I think this fueled him, because he began to move with excited aggression. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he began a steady rhythm, causing me to cry out against his ear.

He lifted himself up, looking down at me, a smile on his face, and kissed me. My fingernails crawled at his back, and he didn't even flinch. Everything was amazing, I couldn't stop myself from moaning and calling his name.

Our skin stuck as Mikey ground harder into me. I felt my hands slipping, moist was thick on his back and my hands. I tossed my head back against my pillows, arching my back to meet his thrust. I felt my climax approaching, I bit at my lip and released it with a massive groan. Mikey's thrust were becoming harder, and faster, almost sloppy; we were almost through.

I felt his hands on my chest, fingers pinching at my nipples, and that was it. My orgasm hit me like a big ton of bricks and I moaned out so loud, I'm sure my neighbors heard. I squeezed my body tighter around Mikey as he came moments after me, cursing softly and falling, half, on me; I didn't mind it.

His body covered mine, he turned his head, facing me, and kissed my shoulder. I swallowed happily, looking back at him. "Good?"

I laughed, "Great."

Mikey kissed me and rolled over onto his back. I closed my eyes as he moved around, then shut the light off. He crawled back in beside me, wrapping his arms around my middle.

•••

My alarm gone off, and I swore that last night were a very surreal dream. I stretched, and smiled when I saw Mikey snoozing against my pillows. He had his arms cross over his chest, his mouth was opened and he snored softly. I pulled the comforter up to my chest and tapped his shoulder; he didn't stir. I leaned over, placing my lips against his, kissing him lightly, until he groaned softly.

"Get up, dude." I said after I sat back.

"No, it's comfy." Mikey peeked his eyes open a bit.

"I gotta get to work, bud. It is Friday, and we can hang out later."

Mikey sat up, he looked over at me with a sheepish grin, "I thought I dreamt the whole thing."

"Me too." I told him.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I kind of...felt out of control before..."

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine."

He licked his lips, "Y'know, Morgan, I meant everything I said last night. I love you."

My stomach tensed, those damn butterflies let lose, "I love you, too, Mikey."

"Do you mean it?"

I nodded, "I was gonna tell you yesterday, but we got interrupted."

He rubbed his neck, "Yeah...she isn't gonna bother us anymore. I told her to leave me alone."

"I bet she hates me." I mumbled.

"She hates anyone who isn't her friend." He joked, "So, no more talk about her, it's just us now, babe." He put his hand on my arm ad pulled me back into the bed with him.

"Babe?" I jested.

"Yeah, you're my babe. I love you." Mikey kissed me, slowly, only to have me tap his hand when it got too close.

"I gotta get to work, buddy."

He groaned, "Ugh, I have to wait until lunch to see you?"

"Well, I can't just stick you in my purse, now can I?"

He smiled, "Fine, I'm gettin' up. But, you owe me at lunch."

I rolled my eyes, "Owe you what?"

"I dunno. Maybe hot sex in a public bathroom...your skirt around your waist."

My eyes grew wide, "You have a filthy mind, Mike."

He laughed, "I'm a man, don't we all have filthy minds?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a female and I have a filthy fuckin mind. Pardon my French.
So, this update isn't as terrible as everyone thought it'd be, right?