Just Like Heaven

PDA

Once we got back to the apartment, Mikey was trying to rip my clothes off. I had to put my hands on his shoulders to make him stop. He looked at me with a frown; "What?"

"Slow down," I told him with a laugh, "you're acting like an animal!"

"I was holding back before," he growled, grabbing onto my hips, "I want you."

I giggled, letting him grab me and pull me to my bedroom. The bag dangled helplessly in my hand, and I held onto it as best I could. We got to my room, Mikey tossed me on the bed, and grabbed the bag. I laughed softly at him, pulling my shirt off and waiting. He ripped open the box, and tossed it to me, "Put it on me."

I bit on my bottom lip, nodding and watching him pull his shirt off. That's how far we got before his phone rang. It was a little song, Zero by the Smashing Pumpkins; it was Gerard.

"Shit." He groaned, "Gee."

"I know, answer it."

He pulled it phone from his pocket, and flipped it open, "What?" He answered in a chipped tone, "...I'm staying with Morgan...Tomorrow probably...Fuck, why?...I'm bringing--...Are you serious? Why?...I can't just leave her here...Tell mom not to say anything."

I had wondered what Mikey and Gerard were talking about; it was so quick and angry. He looked at me after hanging up, "What's up?" I asked.

"Mom cooked a big dinner...she invited Alicia to Gerard's for dinner." 

"And you have to go." I assumed this.

"I have to, I've been avoiding my mom like the black plague. You can come." Mikey began to put his shirt back on, as did I.

"Do you want me to go?" 

He chewed at his lip and nodded, "I do."

"Then I'll go." I told him.

Mikey smiled, "You sure?"

I nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Alright, let's go."

Mikey and I put our shows back on, and prepared to head out the door. "Wait," he said, "I gotta get something."

I watched him go to my room, and disappear. I waited a second, then my phone rang; I pulled it from my pocket and saw that it was Paula.

"Hey." 

"Hey, is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, just fine." I told her as Mikey reappeared, smiling broadly.

"I don't have to kick his ass?"

"Nope." I smirked slightly, "We were just heading out."

"So, no broken heart?"

"No, Paula." Mikey opened my door, I grabbed my sweater, "I'm just fine."

"Just checking." She giggled.

"Oh, I'm not coming into work tomorrow." I told her as I followed Mikey down the stars and towards his car.

"Why not?"

"I'm coming down with something." I giggled, too.

"Fuckin' liar."

"Whatever. Could you make sure they have a temp for me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun."

"I will."
 
Paula and I hung up before Mikey opened the car door for me. I giggled again, "Such a gentleman."

"I'm a good man." He winked at me.


The drive over wasn't as nerve wrecking as I thought it'd be. I thought I would worry about this whole meeting, but I wasn't. I was just wondering how this would all play out.

"Are you nervous, M?" Mikey asked.

"No, should I be?"

"Those two get along like a house on fire," he spat softly, "I don't want them to hurt you or something."

"I'll be fine."

"Sure?"

"Yep," I looked over at him, "if you didn't want me to--"

He stopped me, "I want you with me all the time, I just don't want them to say something that'll hurt your feelings." He then looked over at me.

"I can handle it."'

Mikey just sighed, and I had a feeling he really didn't want me to come. I knew he didn't want me to get hurt, but I've been told a lot of bad things in my life. What could they say that'll have me flying out the door?

A few minutes later, Mikey pulled into the drive way of a small home. He parked and gave me one final look before he got out of the car. I followed suit, he waited for me and took hold of my hand once I got to the front of his car.

He didn't say anything as we went up to the door and he knocked. A few seconds passed and it opened, revealing Gerard; "Hey."

"Hi," I said, Mikey just gave a nod.

"Mom and her are cooking." Gerard rolled his eyes as we entered.

"Why?" Mikey asked in an annoyed tone.

"I dunno. She's been here all day, too. Shit, man." Gerard glanced at me, "Don't worry bout her, Morgie."

I just gave him a small smile, "I won't."

Mikey and I entered Gerard's living room, Mikey sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled slightly, burying my face into his shoulder. I could heard Gerard scoff on the other end of the couch.

"No PDA!"

Mikey and I looked over, he flipped Gerard off, and I laughed, "Fuck you."

"That's just rude! I can't get any and you're throwing it in my face, Mikes."

Mikey rolled his eyes, then looked at me, "I can't keep my hands off her." 

I blushed, setting butterflies in my stomach free. Mikey brushed his lips against mine, almost begging to kiss me. I freely allowed him, kissing him back. Gerard cleared his throat, and this time I flipped him off.

"This is my house! How dare you?" He spoke dramatically.

We pulled apart and I sunk deeper into Mikey's embrace, "Drama Queen."

"Damn straight, I am a big drama queen." Gerard spoke, then, with a feminine tone.

I laughed, "You're funny."

"I know." Gerard smirked, "Enough kissin'! You have all the time in the world to kiss Mikey."

"What do you want, Gee?" Mikey asked him crossly.

"Should prep her for the storm brewing in the kitchen." Gerard snorted.

That's when the nervousness kicked in. It didn't help that before Mikey could speak, his mother called out; "Gerard, did Michael call?"

Gerard looked at us, "He's here, ma!"

"Michael! Why didn't you come say hello?" I could hear her foot steps approaching from the hall, "What is the matter--"

She stopped speaking when she saw us. I looked back at her, as well as Mikey; "I brought Morgan with me."

"I see." Her smiled was force, "Hello."

"Hi." I spoke meekly.

"Dinner's ready." She told us before turning her heel and heading to the kitchen.

Here we go. 
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think is gonna happen?