Just Like Heaven

Invasion

Gerard introduce me to Alicia once we entered the dining room. I had stuck my hand out and said hello, but she ignored me. Yes, as you can see, she didn't like me.

At the table, I sat beside Mikey, while Gerard sat across from me, and Alicia sat across from Mikey. Donna sat at the head, smiling as she served us, and made small talk with Gerard. Once she sat, she glanced at me, almost sizing me up.

What happened to the nice woman from yesterday?

"So, Morgan, tell me about your family, since you've almost met all of mine." Donna spoke with a snobby, determined tone.

Can you say, Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

Mikey glared at her, and I knew that I should speak honestly and without intimidation, "My mother is an RN and my father was a carpenter, he's retired. I have an older brother, Brendan, he's a personal trainer, and a nephew, Max, he's 13, and he adores Mikey and Gerard."

Gerard smiled, "Told you, ma."

Mikey glared again, and I put my hand on his thigh.

"Do they live here?" She asked next.

"No, I'm originally from Chicago. I moved out here to do something different."

Her eyebrows shot up, "Really? What did they think of that?"

"After 4 years, my mom is still waiting for me to come crawling home. I don't know how my father feels about it, he and I don't talk."

"Are they divorced?"

"No. They've been married for 32 years."

"Then, why don't you talk to your dad?" Alicia cut in.

Mikey glared at her, I just answered, "Me and my parents aren't close."

"What about holidays? Don't you visit? Don't you call?" Donna fire questions at me.

I ignored the looks Mikey kept giving his mom, "I don't...celebrate holidays. It was a religion thing that I do not want to get into. I grew up not celebrating birthdays or holidays." I explained quickly.

The three of them stared at me, Mikey knew about the fact I didn't celebrate holidays. He had asked me what I was going to do for my birthday, and I simply told him I don't celebrate events such as birthdays, and he accepted it without any further explanation.

"So, you've never had a Christmas tree or presents?" Gerard asked with a slacked jaw.

I shook my head, "No."

"That sucks." He spoke to himself then.

"If you have children, will you continue to choose not to celebrate holidays?" Donna asked; that question made me feel so uncomfortable, it was like she was mocking me.

I looked down for a moment, feeling as if I had been laughed at, "Whatever my partner chooses. I won't deprive my children of new and exciting things, though, I do believe presents and gifts get in the way of celebrating one's miraculous year on earth, or the fact that you get together with family. Isn't that what holidays are about? I don't like the way it's all so commercialized these days." I looked up to see Mikey smiling at me.

No one spoke, they just stared at me. I looked away and poked at my food. 

"Way to pick them, Mikey," Alicia whispered, but we could all hear her, "picked a real weirdo."

I licked my lips, having quite a bit enough of this. I huffed softly, looking up again, "I...I think I'm gonna go now." I stood, placing my napkin on the table, "It's was nice...I guess, but I don't feel comfortable." I turned to Mikey, "I can walk, Mikes. Stay here. Goodnight." I spoke so fast, and jetted out the dining room, my own head spun.

I was out on the porch, and stopped when I saw that it was beginning to rain. I cursed to myself, and turned, that's when the door opened. Mikey walked out onto the porch with me, and closed the door. He didn't say anything as he pulled me into a hug, and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry," he said to me, I barely made it out as the rain began to pour, "they're just--"

"Take me home, please." I told him.

Mikey let me go, and looked me up and down, "Yeah, sure."

He pulled me under his arm and led me to his car. He let me in the car first, then he climbed in the driver seat. He sat there for a moment, while I looked down at my lap and heard him start the car. 

As we drove, the rain poured harder, and Mikey didn't speak. Finally, he pulled over to a darken parking lot. I frowned, and looked at him, "Why are we here?"

Mikey looked over at me, "Because I'm afraid to drive in the rain." 

My lips curled and I smiled, at the thought. He turned the car off and looked at me again, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"I'm sorry--"

"Don't apologize, it wasn't you."

He sighed, "I know, but they didn't have to act like that."

"I expected it. I guess, it's been so long since I've been judged so openly..."

"Fuck them. I love you, so it doesn't matter what they say."

I didn't know what to say. I just looked down and listened the rain fall. I could feel Mikey staring at me and finally, he moved over in the seat and I felt his lips press to the side of my neck. I turned my head a bit, our cheeks brushed, he looked at me, our lips inches apart. "Tell me you love me." He said in a soft demanding tone.

I pressed my lips to his, "I love you."

His hand moved up to my jaw, he started to kiss me, pressing me against the seat. I brought my hands to his shoulders and held them gently. I was lost in thought, not caring about what had happened a while ago.

Mikey pulled away from me, but his face was still close to mine, "Let's get in the back." His voice was low and husky.

I bit my lip, nodding dumbly. He back away, and I climbed in the back, Mikey followed suit. He didn't hesitate to pull his shirt off and straddle my waist. I pulled my own shirt off, pulling Mikey closer to me and began to kiss at his neck. His hands moved down to my jeans and began to unbuckle them.

My heart raced excitedly once we were both naked, and swapped places. He pulled me onto his lap, filling me of him with a loud groan. I held my breath, slightly, holding onto him. I whimpered, shutting my eyes and starting a rhythm with him.

Mikey kissed me, he moved his lips down to my throat, he began to suck the hollow, nipping at the bone. Every little thing he did made me cry out softly, drowning out the rain. My nerves tingled, my body shook and my fingers clawed at his shoulders. 

Nothing in the world matter that this moment, except for us. I didn't care about his family, or my family. I didn't want to awake from this moment, I didn't want to deal with the world anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.