Just Like Heaven

Fussy

The day Mikey set to leave, I didn't think I would be such a wreck. I mean, I was crying and trying to hide it, but I couldn't. He would be gone 2 weeks, and I was dreading it, because I didn't want him to go.

I sniffling and wiping at my eyes, while he change Noah for me. He looked back at me, cradled the baby, then sat beside me on the bed, "I thought you would okay?" He teased me.

"Can't help it. I love you." I grumbled and rubbed my eyes.

He chuckled, "Those two weeks will fly by." 

I looked at him, combing my fingers over his shaggy hair, "Says you."

Mikey leant over and kissed my cheek, "Don't worry. I'll call you everyday."

"Liar." I sulked, pulling my hand back.

He shook his head, looking down at Noah, "I can't win with your mama, can I?"

"I'm just sad." I said.

Mikey wrapped his arm around me, while cradling Noah with the other, "I know, M, so am I. But, we'll get through this, you know that."

I gave a little nod, "Yes, I know."

He kissed the corner of my mouth, "Now, tell me you love me, Morgan."

I smirked, "I love you."

He squeezed my waist, "I love you, too." He looked over at Noah, "I love you, too, baby boy."

I felt like tearing up again, "I'm so selfish."

I said this because my mind was racing with ways to make him stay. I didn't want Mikey to leave me. I never wanted him to. I didn't want him to leave our baby. So many selfish thoughts.

"How are you selfish?" Mikey asked.

I took the baby from him, to give him some sitting comfort, "I was thinking of ways to make you stay." I shook my head quickly, "But, I'm being stupid and selfish. I'm not going to do that to you. This is your job."

He smirked, "Well, I don't exactly have a time card, M. I can punch out whenever I want."

I felt nervous for a moment, "No, no, don't stop. I don't want you to stop being in a band, or want you to be apart of My Chem any longer. I bet the fans miss you."

He smiled at me, "You're right."

"I miss you already and you haven't even left. I bet they miss seeing you onstage."

He chuckled, "Probably...though, I don't really move as much. I'm no Gerard."

"Still, I'm sure they miss just knowing you were there."

Mikey shook his head slowly, smiling, "I've never thought of it that way...man..." he trailed softly, looking down.

"What?" I shifted Noah as he began to fuss slightly.

"I never thought about it like that."

I smiled, "They'll be happy to see you."

He nodded, his lips turned up into a small smile, "Yeah, they will."

"So," I patted his knee, "Go be a bad ass and do whatever it is MCR does." I laughed lamely.

He chuckled, "You've never heard our music before, have you?"

"I've heard Teenagers." I gave a sheepish shrug.

Mikey laughed, "Wow, I'm kinda glad I put our music on my iPod." He got up and walked over to his pack bag and rummaged around for a minute. Then, he returned with his iPod, "You don't think I'm a narcissistic type of person for have our whole discography on my iPod, do you?"

I shook my head, "More power to you."

He smiled and sat back down with me, "I'm not telling you to listen to everything, I kind if want you to just listen."

I nodded, "I will, especially when I really miss you." I leaned over and kissed him.

Mikey seemed to blush, "I'm gonna miss you, too, M."


Mikey put Noah to sleep and kissed him goodbye. It tugged at my heart strings. I knew it was hard for him to leave, he stood by Noah's crib while Gerard waited in the living room. I went over to Mikey, placing my hand on his lower back, "If he knew what he was going on, I'm sure he'd be having a fit to tag along."

He laughed softly, "I can't wait for that."

"Are you going to take him with you?" I smirked.

He nodded, "You, too, babe." He kissed my forehead, "You'll never have to stay here without me."

My chest tightened, I wanted to cry, "Ugh, Mikey, I just got through cryin', ya know!" I snapped jokingly.

He cupped my jaw, he used his thumbs to wipe away tears, "I'm sorry. Don't cry, please?"

I nodded, "I won't. Well...I'll try."

He kissed my lips, "Promise?"

"I'm breaking it as soon as you leave." I chuckled.

He kissed me again, "I'll be back, remember that, alright?"

"Yes, Mikey."

My heart ached as soon as he let me go. I followed him towards the living room where Gerard was waiting. I sighed heavily as they both walked towards the door, Gerard opened it, and my heart started to hammer.

"Be careful." I said softly.

It was like they were going off to war or something.

Mikey smiled back at me, "Don't cry." He warned me.

"You won't know." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled softly, kissing my cheek, "I'll call you, M."

My hand lingered on the door as I watched them go. I knew Mikey would be back, it just sucked that it would be so long until then.

•••

The first couple of days Mikey was gone, Noah was really fussy. I believe he knew that Mikey was far away, and that's what made him really grumpy. Everyday Mikey would call and I would put my phone on speaker and let Noah listen to him. This made Noah a lot more easier to handle throughout the days and nights.

I also listened to his iPod and I have to say Give 'Em Hell, Kid is my favorite song. Just because, y'know, the first 4 seconds.

"So that means you're a fan?" Mikey teased one night he had called.

"Yes, I am. You guys are good."

He chuckled, "Wait till you see us live."

"Can't wait for that."

He gave a soft sigh, "Noah sleepin'?" 

"Yeah. He's been better, y'know, he doesn't fuss as much anymore."

"Just one more week." He said to me.

"I know, babe."

"I can't wait to see you."

"You say that everyday. I think you're gonna get annoyed with me."

"Never." He said with a small laugh.

"I'm holding you to that."

"And I mean it. I also got a surprise for you."

I giggled, "What is it?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, Morgan."

"Ah, boo! I wanna know!"

"It'll be worth the wait, I promise."

"You do a lot of promisin' Mikey."

"And I fulfill them, don't I?"

"Yes."

"So trust me, M. You're gonna love me."

"I already love you."

"Ditto."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler...ugh, sorry.