Just Like Heaven

Slowly

Mikey and I went to Gerard's to see his mom. Noah was snoozing, like he usually did, and I was sure Donna was gonna wake him up. And, he was going to be really cranky.

When we arrived, Donna opened the door and completely ignored us and went straight for the car seat containing Noah. "Where's my baby boy?" She cried softly, "Oh, he's sleepin'." 

"He loves to sleep," Mikey said as he handed the car seat off to his mom, "he doesn't like to do much."

Donna carried Noah to the couch and set him down, "When was his last visit to the doctor?" She asked.

"Two weeks ago, he's healthy as a horse." I told her.

"They didn't say why he doesn't try and talk like other babies?" She took him out of his car seat, and Noah opened his eyes and shut them quickly, he was blinded by the lighting.

"No," Mikey and I sat on the love seat across from the couch, "the doctor said he's developing at a normal rate and he'll start making cooing noises eventually."

I had been worried about Noah not cooing like Donna was. The doctor had said it was nothing to worry about. I still worried, though, but Mikey put me at ease.

"He's such a cutie." Donna kissed his cheek, leaving a red kiss mark on his cheek, "You two ever get alone time?" 

Mikey looked at me, I chuckled, "Uh...not really mom. We have Noah and since he doesn't really cry, we're always watching him."

"I can watch him if you guys want to have some time to yourselves."

I felt excited then. I had been wanting to be alone with Mikey for the longest, as selfish as that sounds. I love Noah to death, and I was frightful to leave him with someone besides Mikey. I couldn't choose between the two; Noah or Mikey. I was in dire need of sexual attention from Mikey, but I didn't want to leave Noah with Donna.

"Would you really do that?" I asked her.

Donna nodded, "Of course! I love Noah, and you guys need it, don't you?"

Mikey smiled at me and I smiled back, "Yeah, we do." He said.

"Then go on. I can handle him." She cradled Noah.

"You want to?" Mikey asked.

"I don't...know. I don't want to be selfish."

"There's nothing selfish about letting a grandma baby sit her grandson." Donna cut in.

I shrugged, "Okay." I said to Mikey, "I want to."

Mikey sighed happily, "Sweet."

We both got up and gave her Noah's diaper bag. I kissed my baby goodbye, he barely stirred, and we left. I felt a tiny bit guilty as we drove away from Gerard's.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked him.

Mikey nodded, "Yeah, of course, M. Noah gets to bond with my mom and me and you get to have time to ourselves."

"Well...I hope he doesn't miss us."

Mikey chuckled, "He'll probably still be asleep when we come back."

I smiled at the thought of my lazy little boy. I love him so much.


Mikey and I slipped underneath the sheet in our bed. We kissed heatedly; he on top of me, the both of us naked. I was self conscious of my body; after having Noah I was a bit more chubby than before and my breast were a lot bigger.

I tried to shield myself when stopped kissing. Mikey looked down at me, "What're you doing?" He asked as I laid my hand over my stomach.

"I...I don't really like my body."

Mikey shook his head and kissed me again; he unexpectedly moved his lips down my chin, and down my jaw to my throat. My breathing hitched as he moved his body further down and his lips moved from my throat to my sternum and then to my belly.

"Mike," I whined softly, "It's not pretty like before."

Mikey rolled his eyes, "Morgan, you're fucking gorgeous to me. I don't care what size you are, babe." 

My stomach filled with butterflies, "You really feel that way?"

He nodded, his fingers moved across my hips to my pelvis, "Fuck yeah."

I bit at my lip as his fingers moved deeper down my body and straight to my core. My body shudder at the simple little touch of Mikey's fingers. I gasped when I felt his tongue flatten against me. I jerked my hips a bit, wanting more. I was feeling wanton and I didn't care, I cried out slightly.

"Mikey." I whined.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"Stop teasing me, baby."

He laughed softly, he kissed my clit and my whole body jerked again. Two of his fingers entered me slowly, and I bucked my hips.

"Be patient, M."

I groaned, "Just fuck me already."

His eyes met mine, and he sat up. He pulled his fingers from me, I whimpered softly. He leaned over to the dresser and grabbed a condom. I watched him with hooded eyes as he slipped it on and then hovered over me.

"Tell me what you want, Morgan." Mikey spoke seductively. I was all his.

"I want you, Mikey." I told him in a husky tone of voice.

Mikey kissed me once, his hand lifted my leg onto his hip and he pushed inside of me agonizingly slowly. I bucked my hips, filling myself with him, letting out a loud moan in the process. Mikey stifled a groan, biting his lip.

I tossed my head back as he began to thrust, slowly at first. The fire slowly building. I dug my nails into his back side, and he started to thrust harder, pressing his weight onto his elbows. 

He panted lowly, "Kiss me." He demanded.

I brought my hands to cup his jaw and kissed him hard. Our tongues danced aggressively, almost like we were fighting. It was all wonderful, I could barely breathe.

When we parted, Mikey moved my leg higher, hitting my spot dead on. I let out a loud moan, nearly screaming Mikey's name. "Holy Fuck!" I cried, "Right there, harder, Mike."

All he did was laugh and thrust harder. His hands pulled at my hips, causing our movements to become sloppy, "M, I'm almost there." He grounded out.

I hummed, "Not yet, not yet." I muttered, shutting my eyes.

My pleasure was near its peak. I gasped as it was coming, I opened my eyes and caught them with Mikey's. My orgasm came and piled over me, the intense stare with Mikey made it even more pleasurable. I saw love and lust in his eyes, and it made me feel loved and desirable.

We both closed our eyes at the same time as we rode out our orgasm. Mikey's thrusts were slow and he propped himself up on his elbows, letting my leg down. I stayed wrapped around his waist, showering the side of his face with kisses.

Mikey kissed my neck, "Holy shit, M."

I laughed, "What?"

"Sex has never been that good before."

I smiled, "Yeah, I know. That whole leg thing was amazing."

Mikey chuckled too, "You liked that, huh?" I nodded as he pulled out of me and laid beside me, closely.

"That was amazing."

He kissed my shoulder, "We're definitely going to do that again. Just let me rest for a few minutes."

I shook my head with a small laugh, and rested my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smut.
I haven't written anything dirty in a while, so I figured Morgan and Mikey deserved some sexy time.
Sorry if you didn't like it, I was strapped for ideas.

xo ali