Just Like Heaven

Ain't no joke

I got back to the house, and grabbed the bag with the dress. I went to open the door, and when I did, I felt arms around me. I almost screamed, I just gasped, until I saw Mikey. I hit him in his arm, "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, M." He kissed my forehead, "I just don't want you to ruin the surprise."

I tweaked my lips, "Are you cooking?" I smelt something in the air; food and something flowery.

"Yes I am." He crooned proudly, "Now, close your eyes and hold my hand."

I did as I was told, slowly walking past the heat and smells from the kitchen, and straight into our bedroom. Mikey gave me the okay to open my eyes. I kicked off my shoes and sat the bag on the bed.

"Let me see it." Mikey tilted his head over my shoulder.

"Just because you told me to buy it." I pulled the dress from the bag and held it up to him.

He looked it up and down, "Wow."

"Yeah wow." I tapped his arm, "Noah thought it was pretty."

"It's more than pretty, M," He murmured.

"So, you like?" I played with the dress.

"Yeah, I do...but..."

"It'd look better on the floor?"

He nodded, smiling innocently.

"Alright, let me get dress so I can please you."

Mikey smirked at me and kissed my lips quickly. I waited until he was out of the room before I went to our bathroom and got ready.


I wasn't sure what to go for when Mikey decided for me to dress up. I was kind of nervous too, more excited though. This was so out of the blue for him.

"Are you ready, M?" Mikey said through the door.

"Yeah." I called back.

He opened the door and looked at me. His jaw slacked slightly at me, "Whoa."

"What?" I quipped with a raised brow.

"You look amazing."

"For a night in?" I jested.

"Yeah, I'd take you out, but I don't want anyone looking at how good you look."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Funny."

"You look amazing, though," He walked over and placed his hands on my hips, "Your tits look huge."

I slugged his arm playfully, "Ha, ha, you're such a comedian."

"I really do love the way you look in that dress. You gotta wear it the next time we go somewhere fancy."

My lips turned up, "Whatever you say." I pecked his lips, "Now, you promised me a fantastic dinner."

"I never promised that...I hinted that some sex would be involved tonight, and that I was cooking, but that's it."

I bit at my lip and slugged him again, "Keep joking, Mike."

"Alright, c'mon. I don't want the food to get cold, I made something really good."

Mikey took my hand and led me to the kitchen. Let out a small giggle when I saw the candles lit and the flowers and the whole nine yards for a romantic dinner. I never expected this of him, I cupped my mouth and giggled still.

"Oh my God."

"What?" Mikey looked at me with a shy smile.

"I'm just surprised, that's all." I smiled at him.

"I did this for you. I'm trying to make up, and tomorrow I'm gonna spend all day with Noah. I'm gonna spoil the mess out of him."

"Oh, geez." I grumbled.

"Don't "oh geez" me. I can spoil him, he's my baby."

I giggled again, pinching his cheek, "Aw! Mikey! Noah is your baby?" I baby talked to him and he groaned.

"You're lucky I love you. I wouldn't put up with this teasing." He smirked at me.

"I love making you and Gerard mad."

He chuckled, "What'd you do to Gee?"

"You know, the usual." I said with a shrug.

"You're so mean to my big brother."


Mikey and I ate an talked over dinner. I was quite surprised at how good his cooking was. Mikey is usually is always to tired to even microwave anything; so him cooking is different.

"You're a good cook." I told him, "Noah would appreciate these potatoes." 

"Guess what else I do." Mikey said is a smirk.

I raised my brow slightly, wondering what he was gonna say, "What?"

"You'll see." He gave me that devilish smile again.

Mikey took our plates and put them in the sink. I went to help him, but he stopped me; "Just wait here."

I huffed and waited with my arms crossed. A moment later, he returned to me and looked me up and down. I gave him a look and did the same.

"Where do you want it?" He asked.

"Where do I want what?" 

"On the table? On the bed? On the couch?"

I laughed softly, "That's nice, Mikey. What do I tell our kid if they ask how they came to be? "Oh, your dad was like, where do you want it, M?", is that what you want me to tell them?"

He rolled his eyes, "Well, geez, I never asked my mom how I came to be."

"I'm just saying..." I trailed lightly.

Mikey pulled my arms from my chest and then place his hands on my hips, "I'm just messing around, M." He leaned down and kissed me, "C'mon, let's...go to our room."

I nodded my head and followed him.

Mikey sat me on the bed, and kicked his jeans off in front of me; he straddled my waist after, pushing me on my back. I laughed against his cheek as he nipped at my earlobe. I brushed my lips against his temple, "Zip my dress down."

Mikey rolled off me for a moment and let me sit up. He pulled the zipper down off the side of my dress and let me slip it off. He looked at me and smirked, looking at me completely nude.

"You were naked the entire time?" He remarked, rolling back on top of me.

"No, I had a dress on." I quipped smartly.

Mikey smirked at me, dropping his hand on the outside of my thigh. His inched his fingers towards my hip, then slowly up my sides. "You know," He started softly, his fingers rolled up and down my sides, "I think you have pretty amazing tits. They got super big after you had Noah."

I slugged his arm, cause him to groan and laugh, "You're just full of jokes today, Michael."

"I'm just messing around," He leaned down and kissed me, "But, I'm being serious, you got a killer body."

I blushed, biting my lip, "Kinda wish I could say the same about you."

Mikey frowned and sat up, "What's wrong with my body?"

I laughed, "I'm just kidding around."

"No you aren't. Am I too skinny or something?"

I couldn't keep myself from smiling, "No, Mike, you're perfect."

He pulled his shirt off, "What's wrong with my body?"

I bit my lip again, "Nothing, I was joking. You're actually pretty fucking sexy."

"Am I?" He smirked at me.

"Very. I'm so lucky to have met a man like you." I put my hands on his hips.

"What do you like most?"

I groaned, tossing my head back, "Mikey, c'mon! I'm all hot and bothered and naked!"

He chuckled, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore."

"Thank God." I muttered.

I watched Mikey pull his briefs down and liked them off. I scooted back, opening my legs and let Mikey back in top of me. He looked at me, "I kinda want you on top."

I raised my brow, "Why?"

"I told you I like your tits." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I resisted rolling my eyes and let him roll us over. I placed my thighs in either side of his hips, "This has turned into such a joke. Maybe that's what I'll tell our future little one: Mommy made jokes and daddy just wanted to stare at my boobs."

"Daddy's love making ain't no joke." Mikey sat up and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Out of all the MCR guys, the only ones I never had more than two words with is Mikey and Gerard. I would love to watch their mannerisms and write a better story.
But, I'm not a fly, or a ghost, or a security camera, so I'm reduced to youtube videos.
Oh, and sorry for the lack of sex, I was making too many jokes...
Forgive me

xo ali