Just Like Heaven

Baby Names

Mikey pulled me onto his lap, my legs on either side of him, and my t-shirt tossed away along with my jeans. The two of us were nearly nude, and were kissing softly; his hands trailed up and down my sides, brushing against my bra. Mikey pulled away from me, his hands went to my back and unhooked my bra, buried his face into my neck, nipping gently with a soft sigh. I laughed softly, feeling his stubble tickle my cheek. Mikey's lips brushed up near my ear and nibble at my lobe; my whole body shiver and bubble with goosebumps.

I put my hands on his stomach, trailing my fingers around the rim of his boxers. My stomach tightened as I dipped my hand beneath the rim, and leaned forward to place a kiss on his temple. Mikey looked up at me, licking his bottom lip quickly, I put my hand around him, making him take in a sharp breath.

"My hands are cold." I laughed.

"I know." He smirked back.

I moved my hand slowly, pressing my lips to his gently. Mikey moaned against my lips, pulling away, and moved us quickly, so he was on top of me. He took my hands, pinning my wrist above my head with his left hand. I smirked at him, he smiled broadly, moving his hand to my panties and rubbing me over them. He gave me this grin that sent me shivering and chewing the inside of my lip.

Mikey pulled my panties down quickly, then he pressed his lips to mine; our kissing was rough and passionate. He ground his pelvis against mine, I bucked my hips and growled. In a swift movement, he pulled his boxers off, kicked them away and pulled my leg high up onto his hip. I moaned against his mouth as he entered me quickly, his hand still pinned me down, making my aroused skin tingling and electrifying. I tossed my head back as he stalled, breaking our kiss; "Oh fuck."

He gave a husky laugh and began to thrust slowly. I bit at my lip, holding my cries in. Mikey kissed down my neck, forcing his hips to mine with slow thrust.

"Harder, baby." I cried softly, "Oh God."

Mikey sucked on my neck, picking up his pace. My breathing was hitched as I tried to keep control; I was losing my mind with arousal. I had no control; Mikey was pinning me down and sucking at my tender skin, while his free hand cupped my breast, his thumb brushing against my nipple.

I let out a little whimper as my breathing came back. I closed my eyes tightly,
breathing heavily and arching my back. "Harder!" I growled at him.

His grip on my wrist tightened, making my pulse burst in my ears and pump through my hands. He forced his thrust, making my release come quicker and quicker. I finally lost it and moaned loudly, hoping I wasn't too loud. Mikey put his lips to mine silencing me with a hot kiss; I squeezed my muscles around him, my release was coming.

Finally, I felt the white heat burst in my lower half and I groaned in Mikey's mouth, forcing my tongue into his mouth. His lips turned up, he pulled from me, thrusting one last time as he released and tilted his head back with tight eyes.

"Holy fuck, Morgan." He moaned in the air.

I sighed softly, lying back, and Mikey released my wrist and kissed me hard. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulled him close. Mikey rolled us over, letting me lie against his chest as we bathed on the afterglow.

I shut my eyes over, rubbing my hand against Mikey's chest. I was so tired and very satisfied; this was one of our best moments. Mikey slipped the tossed sheet over our nude bodies, the two of us were drifting off to sleep.

It wasn't long after, maybe an hour, after when the knob on our door jingled. I sat up, grabbing my panties, and tossing Mikey his boxers, "Open the window, put the blanket back on the bed." I ordered him.

He sighed, "Damn."

I grabbed my pajama shorts from my drawer, slipped them on with my t-shirt and unlocked the door. Noah and Piggy stood there, Noah was rubbing his eyes and then outstretched his arms; "Hey sleepy head."

I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. Mikey was putting his shirt back on when I laid back on the bed with Noah. He grabbed some pajama bottoms from his drawer and climbed on the bed with us. Noah was falling asleep against my chest, so was I, and I cradled him close, falling back into sleep.

Mikey pulled us closer to him, kissed Noah's head and mine own. I fell asleep to both of my boys' even breathing.


I felt a weight on my chest when I woke up again; I smiled at Noah, who was up and watching Mikey sleep. I giggled, causing Noah to look at me; "Daddy looks funny doesn't he?"

Mikey slept with his mouth open and his arms crossed. Noah nodded and sat up; "Are you hungry?" He nodded quickly.

"Let's go make grilled cheese." I sat up, carrying Noah with me to the kitchen.

I sat Noah on the counter and got out the things to make a sandwich. Unexpectedly, Noah put his hand against my belly. I smiled, "You want to feel the baby?" He nodded, pressing a bit harder, "The baby is really tiny, they'll get bigger soon."

Noah pulled his hand away and yawned slightly. I continued to make the sandwich, then Mikey came in, his pajama pants hung at his thin frame; "What're you making?"

"Grilled cheese. You want something?" I turned the stove on and looked back at him.

"Nah, I'll share with you." He jumped on the counter next to Noah, "I think someone needs a hair cut." He brushed his hand through Noah's hair.

"You think so?" I asked, "It'll be his first."

Mikey shrugged, I turned back to the stove, making the grilled cheese, "Yeah, why not? His hair is really long. You want a hair cut, dude?"

I looked back and Noah shrugged; he touched his hair, then scratched his head. I finished the food, and placed it in a plate and cut it in half. "Alrighty, it's done." Mikey hopped off the counter, picked Noah up and grabbed a soda from the fridge.

We all settled in the living room, on the couch; Noah sat in Mikey's lap, Piggy came and sat on Mikey's right, while I sat in the corner, with them close to me. I blew on the sandwich before giving Noah a piece to eat. Mikey turned the TV on and sipped at his soda. We had a pretty relaxed evening, I love our little moments like these.

Mikey hummed a few moments later, "I was thinking of Eloise as a name," He looked over at me, "If the baby is a girl. Kinda like A Letter to Elise from the Cure."

I smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah. I remember I was listening to that song when I got the nerve to talk to you."

"Wow, I can't believe you remember!" I giggled softly.

"'Course I do." He smirked at me, "So, if we have a little girl, I was thinking of Eloise Amelie Way. Instead of Elise, how's that sound?"

"I like it. Any thoughts if it's a boy? Still want Mikey Jr.?" I joked.

"I was thinking of Jacob. I haven't thought of a middle name yet." He told me.

"How about Michael Jacob? Or Jacob Michael?"

He smiled, "Yeah, those sound good, either one."

"Alright, we got our names. We are almost prepared."

"I'm gonna call the construction company tomorrow morning." Mikey said.

"I'm all excited now," I grinned, "I can't wait."

"Me either," Mikey smiled back at me, "How about you, baby boy? Are you ready for your little brother or sister?"

Noah looked up at Mikey and nodded vigorously. I chuckled, kissing Noah's head, "I'm sure the baby is excited to meet you too."


The next day a contractor came over to the house to check things out. I was surprised that Mikey knew so much about construction. He went through the side of the house, with me and Noah in tow, explaining the plans to the man.

"We want two rooms and a bathroom. We want the bathroom to be in the middle of the rooms, to joint them, you know what I mean?" Mikey had his sunglasses on, explaining this to the man.

The man, who's name is Martin, had a clipboard and was writing everything down; "Want a shower or a tub, or both?"

"We want the works; everything. We want it down as quick as possible, we're having a baby in less than 6 months."

"We can do that," Martin nodded, "Anything else in particular?"

"No, that's pretty much it. Just this side of the house. How long do you think it'll take?"

Martin tweaked his lips, "Well, with the price--"

Mikey cut him off, "Price isn't an issue, the quicker the better. We want it to be stable and good."

"We can get it done within month if money isn't an issue."

I gave a sigh of relief, "Thank God."

Mikey smiled, "Thanks, man. I'm going to be gone for the next couple of weeks, so my wife is going to be here along with my son. If you need anything, she's the one you go to."

Martin nodded, "Sure. We can get started sometime tomorrow."

"Great. Thanks."

Martin gave Mikey the receipt and then left. I felt a bit nervous about the situation, just because I would be alone with construction going on. Of course, I wouldn't be in the house the entire time, I was afraid that maybe something would go wrong.

I tried to wipe the thought from my head while we went to the park. I pushed Noah on the swing, while Mikey leaned against the post, messing with his phone."I'm gonna have Gerard take Piggy for us so she won't bark at the contractors," Mikey murmured, then he looked over at me, "You alright, M?" He asked with furrowed brows; I couldn't see his eyes.

"Nah, I'm fine." It wasn't a total lie.

He leaned up and came over to me, taking my spot to push Noah, "I know you, baby. What's up? You worried about me going?"

I shrugged, "I don't know... My hormones are all over the place."

He gave me a kiss, "You sure?"

"Yeah. Plus, I'm gonna miss you when you leave tomorrow." I gave a sigh, "And Noah is gonna freak."

Mikey frowned, "Yeah... I forgot."

Noah made us stop the swing a few minutes later and beckoned Mikey to pick him
up. Mikey did and we began to make our way home.

"I gotta take Noah to the doctor tomorrow morning." I told him softly, "Can you come?"

"Yeah. Is it for his hand?"

"Yep. They're going to examine the skin and they may keep his bandage off."

Noah's hand had held up nicely, though the skin was red and his fingerprints had been rubbed off. He still had full use of it, so there wasn't any long term damage. We wouldn't know about his nerves until he was older and would be able to let us know.

We got home, Gerard was waiting for us, with another toy for Noah. "Hey, Gee." I greeted him.

"Hey, I got something for the little guy." Noah smiled, outstretching for Gerard; Mikey handed him over, "I got you another dinosaur."

We entered the house and Gerard immediately took Noah to his room to play. I love when Gerard played with Noah, he's like a big kid. Mikey and I sat on the couch, letting Piggy hop on and rest in Mikey's lap.

I put my head to his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my waist. I was falling into a soft slumber and scooted closer to him; "Have a nice nap, M."

I smiled, "I will."