Just Like Heaven

Hold me... Love me

I sat Noah in my lap as I fed him. Mikey was still with his dad, and I didn't want to disturb him. Max was quiet as he ate, but he did kid around with Noah as I fed him.

After Noah and Max finished, they went outside and played. Donna stayed with me, smiling, "Morgan, how are you?"

"I'm good, Ms. Way. The baby is great."

She didn't seem to happy, because her smile was forced, "That's nice."

I wondered what was bothering her. I wondered if she was upset with my being pregnant again and being around her. I rubbed my neck as the room grew silent. 

It was getting awkward until Mikey came in. He looked teary eyed, I smile softly at him; he sat beside me and took my hand. His mother got up and left the room without a word; I turned to Mikey, putting my hand on his back and rubbed it.

He gripped my hand, "I need you, M." He said softly.

I looked at him confusingly. He looked back, his facial expression was sad, desperate. I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, "What do you need me to do?" I asked him quietly.

"Just... Hold me. Love me." He mumbled this in that desperate tone that tugged at my heart strings.

I nodded, kissing his forehead, "C'mon, we'll go upstairs."

Mikey and I got up, he trailed behind me, holding my hand loosely, but still had a grip. We walked up the stairs and into the guest bedroom, the one next to his old bedroom. I made Mikey get on the bed first, he kicked his shoes off and I followed suit. I laid beside him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, pulling him to me. He buried his head into my chest, and I heard him sob atop my breast.

I coursed my hand up and down his back. I kissed his temple and held him. Within a few minutes, Mikey's grip loosen, and he had dozed off. I still held him, but not as tight, and kissed his face. I rubbed his back until I heard Max calling for me.

I let Mikey go gently, and got up as quietly as I could. I stepped outside the room, seeing Max, "Shh, Mikey is asleep."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Max said softly, "Ms. Way was looking for you."

I nodded and followed him down the stairs. Max went right back to playing with Noah, in the living room this time. Ms. Way was in the kitchen again, "Morgan, I need to talk to you."

I hummed, "Sure. What is it?"

"Alicia is coming by."

I tweaked my lips, "Oh, okay."

"I had to tell you, because I don't want any drama between you two." Ms. Way explained quickly.

I nodded, "It's okay, I understand. She was Mikey's wife and she wants to see his father. It doesn't matter to me." I told her honestly.

Donna looked taken aback. I guess she figured I'd lose my head or something.

"Is that all? Mikey needs me."

She nodded, "Yeah, that's it."

"Alright."

I walked towards the backyard, I saw that Max was pushing Noah in a tire swing tied to the big oak tree back there. I smiled, walking over, "Hey, guys, come inside when it starts to get dark, alright?"

Max and Noah nodded, "Kay mommy."

"Have fun, and be careful."

I went back inside and back upstairs to Mikey. He had rolled over and waken up. I sat beside him as he laid on his back, rubbing his eyes, "Where'd you go? Is Noah okay?"

I nodded, putting my hand to Mikey's head, "Your mom wanted me."

"What for?" 

"Uh... Alicia's coming."

He frowned, "Dear God." he muttered.

"Your mom expected me to blow up or somethin'." I chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

"We're on her and Alicia's territory." Mikey sat up, "Anyway, Noah and Max are okay?"

"Yeah, they're in the backyard playing."
 
Mikey pulled me onto his lap and laid back down, letting me lie on his stomach. I rested my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beat and it put me in a soothing state of mind. Mikey ran his hand up my shirt, resting on my back.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked him.

"No." Mikey answered.

"I'm sorry."

"Ain't your fault." He said softly.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" I asked this desperately; the look on his face was ripping my heart apart.

He nodded slowly, looking almost ashamed now, "Can... Will you lift up your shirt?"

I looked at him a bit confused, "Sure... But why?"

"I wanna feel your stomach." He looked so shy, it was too cute.

I smiled, kissing his lips, "You don't have to be afraid to ask, Mikey."

He smiled back, "I just thought you'd be weirded out."

I giggled, crawling over him to lie on my back, "You've done weirded stuff than asking me to lift my shirt."

He laid beside me, he moved to lie in his side, lifted my shirt and pressed his palm to my abdomen, "What? Like what?"

I smirked at him, "When I let you tie me down to the bed last year."

Mikey blushed, "You said it was natural, that all couples try shit like that."

I shook my head, his fingers drummed around my belly button. My belly was a bit round, you could tell I was hitting my 3rd month. The baby was growing fast, I had a feeling they would be a hefty one.

"It was sexy, but I used to find it weird. I liked it."

Mikey chuckled, "Maybe when we get home, we can have Max baby sit Noah and we can try it again."

I bit the inside if my bottom lip, "Sounds like a plan."

"For real? You'd let me tie you to the bed again?" Mikey looked at me in disbelief.

"I love when you're in control... Makes me feel protected." It was my turn to become shy.

Mikey leaned over and kissed me; soft, gentle, loving kisses. I cupped his jaw while his hand moved to my hip. None of this was sexual, it was just a primal need to be close to someone. 

Mikey pulled away, chewed on his bottom lip, "M, get on top of me, I just want to see it."

I did as he said, straddling his lap. His hand took hold of my waist, his thumbs rolled circles around my hip bones, "I love this." He said softly, "I never thought I'd ever be this happy... I'm a totally different dude than I was before I met you."

"I know. Even so, I love you regardless." I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, "I love you no matter how you are."

Mikey was always giving me this confused look when I said things like that. I hated it, it was like he didn't believe me. I kissed him again, "Why don't you believe me?"

"I do, it just confuses me. I used to hate myself, and then I got you and Noah who love me and show it to me. I'm confused about how I was able to get this far."

"Don't be confused anymore, don't doubt yourself. I love you and I only want you, you make me happy, you're my husband. Thick and thin, I'll be right here." I told him all of this sternly.

He nodded, kissing me again, "I won't be confused anymore. I get it, and it makes me happy, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone and your mamas! And to any readers that are parents... I'm not sure if you are or not.
Anyway, I spent all day with my mama bear and only updated one other stories when she let me lol
So, what do you all think of this chapter? It seems kinda lame, sorry, I just been short on ideas for this story. I love it so much guys, and I get all happy when I sit down and try to write a chapter even if it's hard.
Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

xo ali