Just Like Heaven

Stuff

I woke up in the middle of the night, having to go to the bathroom. I got up, Mikey was sleeping silently on his stomach, and I hurried down the hall. I finished my business and found the urge to get something to drink.

I was at the bottom of the stairs, when I heard a TV going. I saw a blue glare coming from Mikey's father's room and I hoped I wasn't being too nosy going down there. I smiled a bit when I saw Don sitting up, watching TV.

"Hi Don." I said softly.

He looked over at me, smiling, "Hello Morgan." His voice was coursed.

I walked in, "How are you?"

"I'm feeling better than I was earlier. Please, come in and sit."

I walked in and sat in the chair beside his bed, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I really thought you were practically dying."

Don chuckled, "I'm sick during the day, I can barely move. But, I always seem to feel better by night fall."

"May I ask, uh, how severe is your illness?"

Don sighed, "It's... Up there. The doctors says I have 5 months left to live."

I felt my eyes prickle with tears, "Mikey... He knows right?"

Don nodded, "I told him. He ain't taking it too well, is he?"

I shook my head, "He's devastated, Mr. Way."

He sighed, "I got diagnosed a few months back... When you all lost your baby, and I was really worried about tellin' him."

"I honestly think it would've broken him then."

"You take care of him, Morgan."

I nodded, "Forever. I will always take care of Mikey."

"He ain't so stable..." Don sighed again, "I mean, after everything, Mikey doesn't have that stable frame of mind to handle things like death."

"He still thinks about his grandmother."

Don smiled, "Yeah, the boys love Elena... Such a shame when she died."

"Y'know," I gave a soft smile, "Mikey wants to name our baby after her, if we have a girl."

"That's nice," He honestly gave this smile that made me smile too. It was infectious, "My boys are very loving."

"I know, they're the best men I have ever met in my life."

"Even after Mikey and Alicia broke up, he was still that sweet kid, just a sad exterior, you know? It was such a 180 when he met you."

I blushed slightly, "I hadn't met a man like him before. He was so much different than any other guy I dated."

"I wish you guys a long happy life together."

"Thank you." 

Don was going to say something, but something caught his eye. Less something, more of a someone, "Hey, son."

I turned in the chair and saw Mikey. He was still shirtless, but he didn't look tired. He came in, "Hey. What's going on?"

"We were talking." I told Mikey as I stood.

"Oh," He said softly, "Can I talk to my dad for a minute?"

I nodded, "Yeah, sure." I turned back to Don, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Morgan."

I kissed Mikey's cheek, and returned upstairs. I got right back into bed, and I surprisingly fell asleep before Mikey returned.

•••

The next morning, Mikey was sitting up in the bed, putting his shoes on. I sat up, "What're you doing?"

"Hey, I was gonna wake you up." He looked back at me, "Dad's got to go in the hospital. He's alright, it's just like a check up."

I nodded, "Okay."

"Mom's gonna take Noah to the movies and to eat. I'm taking Max up to New York for you."

"Mikey, I can do it."

"It's cool, you just relax."

"I should go." I said pulling the blanket from my body.

"M, it's cool, I got everything." He got up and came over to me, ready to kiss me, but I turned my head, "You mad at me?"

"No, I got morning breath." I told him, covering my mouth.

He snickered, "I don't care." He took hold of my wrist and wrenched them from face.

"Mikey! No! No, my breath smells!"

He laughed still, "I don't give a damn. Let me kiss you."

I laughed, but I clamped my mouth shut. Mikey wrestled me on to the bed, pinning me down, "Pucker 'em, M, or I'm gonna hold you down."

I shook my head, humming, "Nuh-uh!"

He let one wrist go, his other hand managed to clasped that one too, then he put his hand to my cheeks, forcing my lips out. I whined, feeling his lips on mine. I groaned, but I really did like his kiss.

"You brushed last night, it ain't that bad." He said, "Now, was that hard?"

I smirked as he let me go, "Still, I'm insecure about that stuff."

He rolled his eyes as he sat up, "You're my wife, I love everything about you... Even the stinky parts."

I laughed, "Good to know."

"I'm gonna go take my dad now, I'll be back and you can come with me to drop Max off. My mom should be here soon."

"Okay." 

Mikey kissed my lips again, "I'll be back."

Mikey left the room, then I got up and made the bed before I went to check on the boys. I could hear Max and Noah play fighting in the living room and Mikey telling them to be careful. I grabbed my things and went to shower and brushed my teeth.

I hurried with my shower to get downstairs to the boys. I dried off, dressed, and dried my hair as I went downstairs. Noah nearly ran into me, "Oh, mommy!" He said a bit startled, "I go now."

"You're leaving with Grandma?"

He nodded, "Yes."

I knelt down and kissed his cheek, "Be good."

"I will!" He hugged me and I returned it, "Love you."

"I love you, too."

I stood and followed Noah to Donna, who was waiting by the door. I smiled at her, "Hey, where are you taking my little monster?"

Donna returned the smile, "To the movies."

"I hope you have fun, sweetness." I picked him up and kissed his forehead.
 
Donna took hold of Noah's hand and led him out the door. I went to the living room, seeing Max on his cellphone texting, "Hey, dude."

He looked up, "Hey."

"Are you gonna be at your mom's the whole trip?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I'll be back before we head back."

I sat beside him, flipping the channels. We talked for a bit before Mikey had come back, then we drove Max across the bridge to New York.

After dropping him off, we drove around a bit, until we stopped to go shopping in Soho.

"What time does your dad finish?" I asked Mikey.

"Not for a while. He's got a few test to run. I wanted to stay, but he told me to come and have fun with you." Mikey smiled a bit.

"Are you having fun?"

He held my hand as we walked down to the block, squeezing it, "Yep."

I smiled, moving closer to him.

Mikey and I shopped for maybe an hour before we returned home. Donna had said that she would bringing Noah back soon, so Mikey and I took the time we had alone, to do... Stuff.

The stuff, as funny as it sounds, ended up being making out on the couch. We were like love struck teenagers, touching and kissing each others skin as much as we could. I would brush my hand through his hair, and then tugged at it, causing him to groan.

"You like that, don't you?" I nipped at his ear.

He groaned again, "Yeah." He could barely say that without shuttering.

I giggled softly, Mikey pressed his hips against mine, hard. I laughed again, "You can hump me without our clothes on, you know."

He exhaled heavily, "You sure?"

I rolled my eyes, "Would I be telling you that if I wasn't?"

"You're such a smart ass." Mikey spoke in a husky tone of voice.

"Yeah, I know." I smirked.

Mikey got off me, got up and pulled me up too. He practically threw me over his shoulder, he carried me up the stairs, and I just laughed. He carried me into the guest room, and then he laid me on the bed gently.

Again, he climbed on top of me, and started to kiss me again. I don't know what it is about kissing Mikey that made butterflies itch in my belly. I love kissing him, it made me feel so good inside.

I pulled away suddenly, I moved my mouth to his jaw and neck, sucking his skin lightly. He moaned, propping up on his elbow, he moved his hand down to my jeans. I helped him unbutton and rid each other of our shoes and jeans, then we pulled our shirts off. Mikey unhook the clasped to the from of my bra, then cupped my breast with his hand. I pressed my lips to his shoulder, biting it gently, his hand made my body shiver with the way he was touching me.

He moved his hand to my jaw, making me look at him; I saw this passion and desire in his eyes that sent a tingle up my spine, "I love you." He spoke heavily, causing me to falter a moment.

I went back to kissing his skin, his hands danced around my hips and my leg, I felt this vibrated in my blood as he did so. I whimpered when I felt his hand land on my thigh and push my thigh open wider and my leg out. Mikey slowly, but surely placed his hand on my middle, caressing my sensitive folds just to get me going. I moaned against the underside side of his jaw, sending goosebumps to rise on his skin. Mikey groaned, he exhaled a long sigh; he dipped a finger between my slit, "Holy fuck." He muttered.

I slowly tossed my head back and let out a breathy moan, his finger moved in and out of me, making sure to hit my ultra sensitive nub. I cried softly, feeling two fingers enter me, "Oh my God." I sputtered.

Mikey continued a small rhythm until he felt me tighten my muscles and cry out again. He pulled his fingers from me, and before I could even make a noise of protest, he entered me quickly, causing me to yelp in surprise. "You're good." I muttered, breathless.

He laughed, and kissed me, starting a slow rhythm. I moaned softly, capturing Mikey's eyes, we both stared at each other, making the sex that much more intense. He and I couldn't break away, he slowly built up his pace, then he kissed me. He ground deeper and deeper into me, making every nerve electrified and alive.

I couldn't help but to call out his name and dig my nails into his back. Mikey dipped his head, biting at my neck, "So good, M." He panted, "So fuckin' good."

His words built my peak up, my legs tightened around his waist, I arched my back off the bed to meet his hips. I shut my eyes, feeling myself once I dropped back in the bed, I touched my breast, Mikey had stalled a moment, watching me.

"Want a show?" I panted breathless again, with a small laugh.

He nodded dumbly, stroking slowly, building me up again. I touched myself, licking my fingers and rubbing my tits for him. He loved it, and what he loved, so did I. 

I moaned softly, feeling my orgasm come. I dropped my hands and wrapped them around Mikey's back, I felt my peak coming. Mikey groaned, "I'm cuming." He sputtered.

Just as my orgasm hit, I felt his warmth fill me. I cried softly, my head felt light, I felt this shock in my body. We slowly rode out our orgasms until we were truly spent. 

Mikey laid on me, covering me. It felt nice to be beneath him, sweaty and feeling on top of the world. I kissed at his chest, keeping my arms wrapped around him. I felt my eyelids grow heavy, I pushed my mouth to Mikey's kissing him as gently, my body was spent, I was tired. Our noses meshed a moment, our kiss was sweet and it was one of those kisses I wanted to share with him everyday.

Mikey rolled off of me, but he pulled me on top of him, pulling the sheet over us. His hand was rested on my bottom, while the other took him of my hand. I could only imagine what we looked like; I like to think it was a small symbol of love.