Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Drita Chaser....She lived in Huntington Beach, California all her life but when she became pregnant, she left California to start a new life with her unborn baby. She was afraid to tell her boyfriend of 3 years, Matt Sanders, that she was pregnant because she thought that he would have nothing to do with her ever again. 6 years down the road, Drita started having weird feelings that she couldn't explain but she brushed them off but as a precaution she decided to write Matt and tell him about her daughter Storm.

When her daughter turned 13, they were coming back from a birthday party, one of her cousins had invited them to, Drita never saw the semi-truck coming and when she realized what was happening it was too late.

Storm Chaser....Her and her mom were living a pretty good life in Tennessee. She always wonder who or where her father was but every time she asked her mom, she would never tell her. Storm took up playing the guitar and she was really good by the age of 10. She could play any song she heard or the ones by her favorite bands. She wondered every time she sang, her mother would cry but again her mom would never tell her why.

At the age of 13, Storm and her mom were on their way back from one of her cousin's birthday parties. When her mom pressed on the accelerator when the light changed, she never saw the semi-truck. It plowed right into the driver's side and sent the car over an embankment. Storm's seat belt snapped and ejected her from the car. Every hit she took on the ground, kept breaking her ribs.

By the time she stopped, her legs slammed against a tree snapping the bones. She used all her strength in her arms to pull herself towards her mom. The car was on its side and she seen her mom's lifeless body. Blood streamed from the crushed skull, her brain showing and oozing out of her skull. She knew her mom was dead.

After months of intense physical therapy for her injuries, she was shipped off to a foster him in California. Frank and Diana Wired and their sons Jason, Jack, and Damien all welcomed her to new home.

Matt Sanders....He has lived in Huntington Beach, California his entire life. He found a wonderful girl to call his own, Drita Chaser. When she moved away unexpectedly, it devastated him. After she left he tried to get information about why she left. His new girlfriend and longtime friend Val, has been by his side helping him find their good friend and the reason why she left. Matt married Val right after Matt's band Avenged Sevenfold made it big. Matt receives a phone call from a private investigator about Drita's passing and he locked himself in a room for days just crying his eyes. Val told him that Drita had a kid that would be 17 right now and they made him determined to find her.

What do you think will happen when one of his band mates sees Storm at the store and tells Matt?