Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Live Free Or Let Me Die

I woke up with the sun shining in my face so I reluctantly got up and headed into the bathroom for a much needed shower. I had just turned on the water when a knock came to my door.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're going to the studio today with us. We just need to do a few last minute preparations before we leave."

"Okay. I'll be down in a few minutes." I said and I could hear my dad's footsteps walking away. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower and started washing myself. When I was finished I got out and dried off. I looked up at the mirror and seen the way I looked. I looked ragged. I looked like I never even went to sleep last night. What the hell is happening to me? I brushed off my thoughts and got dressed and went back into my room grabbing a few things and heading downstairs where Matt was waiting on me.

We walked out to the car and headed off down to the studio. We pulled into the parking lot of the studio and all the guys were here. I opened the door and hopped out of the car and waited for Matt. He led me into the building where I was engulfed into a hug by Jimmy.

"Jimmy...put me down...I cant breathe." I said and he sat me back on my feet. He showed me where to sit and I watched them record. Matt was a really awesome singer. The guys all decided they would go get something to eat so I was left with Zacky. I opened my song book and looked down at everything I had written over the years. A lot of the songs were just my feelings and others were about people I knew and shit like that. Zacky sat down beside me and looked at my book when I got to the drawings.

"That's really good."

"Thanks. It's just some random shit. New guitar ideas and shit." I said and I turned a page and seen the memorial picture I drew for her. I rubbed over the picture slowly and Zacky pulled me into him.

"I know you miss her." I laid my head on his shoulder and stared down at the drawing. I could feel the tears starting to come out of my eyes so I wiped them away.

"Hey now," Zacky pushed me up and made me look at him, "It's going to be alright. You have people here who love you so much especially your father." I let the tears fall from my eyes and Zacky wiped them away. He laid me back into his arms and rocked me back and forth as I continued to show my silent tears. I could feel my eyes growing heavy as Zacky kept on rocking me. Before I knew it I was off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~ZACKY'S POV~~~~~~

I looked down at Storm and she was sound asleep. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her sleeping peacefully in my arms. I love my niece and nothing can keep me from loving her and helping her with anything she needs. The door opened and Jimmy came running over yelling. I hushed him and he seen the reason why. He mouthed okay to me and sat down and began to eat.

"She's sleeps so peacefully sometimes." Matt said sitting on the arm of the couch stroking her hair.

"Sometimes?" I asked confused.

"She wakes me up at night screaming. Her nightmares seem to get worse every time she goes to sleep." The look on his face was a concern that I have never seen him have in my life. He doesn't even show this much concern towards his wife Val.

"Have you ever thought of having her see a therapist?" I asked adjusting myself every time she moved on my lap.

"I've considered it but I don't know how she'll take it. I don't want her too upset with me and I don't want her thinking that she's some troubled child that her father cant handle. I can handle anything that comes her way. Good or bad...Now wake her so she can eat." Matt walked away and grabbed her food and came back over to us as I began to wake her.

"Storm? Storm sweetheart?" I said shaking he. She slightly opened her eyes.

"Matt brought you some food." I said and she yawn and sat up. Matt handed her the food and she devoured it in seconds. She looked up at me while I stared in amazement.

"What?"

"You don't have to eat so fast." Matt said sitting down beside her.

"Sorry. I get a little hungry when I first wake up sometimes. It usually happens like this when I sleep in the middle of the day."

We finished up eating and went back to do last minute preparations before we leave on the tour in just a few days. This should be an exciting experience for Storm. Soon we left to go our separate ways and begin the packing for our trips. I packed everything I needed and wished Gena was able to go with us so I wont be so lonely but I'll be alright just cuddling with my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a long time since I updated but here you go ^_^